Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design (29221 Views)

Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) / It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design by hardbody: 7:41pm On Jan 12
hotspec:
Wike trained as a Barrister, not a civil engineer, neither is he the minister of works. That he has presided over some contracts in the past doesn't qualify him enough to condemn the project design.

Or he wants them to start afresh so he can input all inputables grin

This actually resonates with me more
Re: Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design by blowjohn(m): 7:59pm On Jan 12
BigBlackPreek:
Lol I like ham sha,and as you don mention ham now, maybe na wetin I go chop tonight be dat self

Nothing do u. Enjoy
Re: Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design by middlebelter(m): 8:08pm On Jan 12
This man is troublesome but I like his determination to succeed and deliver projects. I love you guy.
Re: Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design by blueAgent(m): 8:15pm On Jan 12
casualobserver:

That’s why their 737max planes keep having design flaws and poor workmanship?

They should not bring 737max to Nigeria o. That plane is a disaster waiting to happen!

Are young comparing US to China when it comes to standard?

Affirmative and diversity hiring is what lead to the decline of Boeing and the 737max jets.

When companies prioritize Liberal views over competence.
Re: Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design by casualobserver: 8:24pm On Jan 12
blueAgent:

Affirmative and diversity hiring is what lead to the decline of Boeing and the 737max jets.

Stop doing copy and paste. If you read something on social media, chances are others have read it. Stop trying to pass it on as your own original thought. You end up making a foooool of yourself. Think for yourself.

The real problem with Boeing is putting profit above all else.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design by blueAgent(m): 8:34pm On Jan 12
casualobserver:

Stop doing copy and paste. If you read something on social media, chances are others have read it. Stop trying to pass it on as your own original thought. You end up making a foooool of yourself. Think for yourself.

The real problem with Boeing is putting profit above all else.
Who told you is copy and paste?
Do you know how old Boeing has existed?
Did they start chasing profit today?
Re: Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design by fxexperts: 8:35pm On Jan 12
Kukutente23:
Lol. So he's just knowing about the design when he visited the field?
All these is for the gram
With all the numerous waste people like you they employed at the ministry of works, so you think Wike job is to be reviewing all the design abi. you guys are cheap jokers.

Kcfresh2103:
For a ministry you have taken over for how many months?

You just discovered the entire project design is faulty. This guy no Tinubu sha.
You Nigerians are really a set of big jokers.
Re: Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design by casualobserver: 8:39pm On Jan 12
blueAgent:

Who told you is copy and paste?
Do you know how old Boeing has existed?
Did they start chasing profit today?

your comment about diversity and liberal views was copied from twitter.

It is not today Boeing has been having problems with their planes because of cost cutting. Educate yourself on the problems with the 787 and the 737 NG. it is not today. Your comment "Did they start chasing profit today?" shows you have no clue about the long standing issues with Boeing stemming from cost cutting measures.

Boeing has not been the same since they acquired Mcdonnel douglas and prioritised profits and cost cutting measures!!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design by blueAgent(m): 9:02pm On Jan 12
[quote author=casualobserver post=127911616]

your quote about diversity and liberal views was copied from twitter.

It is not today Boeing has been having problems with their planes because of cost cutting.

And yet they are the world largest jet makers!!!

You are a learner, is obvious you don't read much or you read things that suits your preconcived ideas no matter how faceless it may be.

Diversity and affirmative action is destroying US economy and productivity.

https://roddreher.substack.com/p/diversity-is-going-to-get-us-killed

If you don't know ,know it now.
Re: Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design by casualobserver: 9:13pm On Jan 12
blueAgent:

You are a learner.

Diversity and affirmative action is destroying US economy and productivity.

If you don't know ,know it now.

You are a copy cat. We k ow the western world has a problem with wokism, etc etc. but that is not the problem with Boeing. Stop copying peoples comments on Twitter in order to sound knowledgeable about matters you know nothing about.

The problem with Boeing is as follows:

Boeing was a company that had a culture focused on engineering excellence.

McDonnell douglass was a company that had a culture of focusing on profits.

Eventually McDonnell Douglas went bust because they focussed so much on profits they had a plane with a fault (a cargo door lock would open in mid air and cause an explosive decompression) that they knew about but refused to fix. Google “DC10”

Many planes crashed and it damaged their reputation eventually they were taken over by Boeing. I believe it is the same plane that is now known as the

Unfortunately for Boeing, the management of McDonnell douglass were absorbed into Boeing with their cost cutting culture. Those MD executives are the ones now running Boeing with their culture of cost cutting.

This resulted in subcontracting almost everything that can be subcontracted. The fuselage of the 737 for instance is subcontracted to spirit aviation. Spirit aviation was a spin-off from Boeing to increase profitability.

The basic problem with Boeing is they have subcontracted so many processes that were previously in-house and in a bid to meet profitability targets the subcontractors cut corners. In addition Boeing has inculcated the Md culture of knowing about problems and keeping quiet.

That is Boeing In a nutshell. Boeing started having quality problems after they acquired McDonnell Douglas and started focusing on profits, share price and cost cutting.

Nothing to do with wokism or diversity.

Your link just proved my point: you merely copied something you say on social media without u derstandi g what is going on. I suspect you must be an Obidient…they are the ones who do t use their brains but copy what someone else said.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design by RhinoChest: 9:21pm On Jan 12
blueAgent:

This is absolutely untrue. Boeing have always pushed for cost saving methods, and not listening to engineers so as to maximise profits.

Don’t use any accident to always justify your political leanings.
Re: Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design by aywagze(m): 10:25pm On Jan 12
wike says the truth most of the time ..🤔
Re: Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design by EmekaBlue(m): 3:00am On Jan 13
He just dey talk and show himself for social media hype...Like say Nigeria fit pay for super structures like that of China without embezzlement
Re: Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design by Rolings: 3:11am On Jan 13
kokoA:
The project itself is a waste of funds. It would have made more sense running a metro line from Keffi-Mararaba-Nyanya axis to central area.

Another could be build along that route. This is not a waste of funds . It connects the city centre to airport and environs .....abi no be Nigerians dey that route
Re: Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design by shonepa(m): 8:27am On Jan 13
Chineese took over the world doing substandard deals, when it comes to standard, na America and Europe dey game.

Anybody wey dey follow China deal, just know say e no dey up to standard.

No be say dem no sabi standard things, competition too dey. So dey rather go to the carabeans or africa to give dem bad loans or substandard projects.....based on say na wetin we like be dat.

As if our graduates no get anything to offer.

And moreover they re flooding The carabeans and Africa due to over population. Make we dey send them back asap. No room for dem, all island roads na dem get am (Sukuk)

Also dem don takeover Jamaican port due to badloan wey dem give dem.

All these foreign people na bad news, whats up our graduates.....na the only solution be dat

richiemcgold:
Chinese will offer you what you ask for. Be it standard or substandard, you'll get it from them.

But Americans will insist on their spec which is always a topnotch.

That's the difference.
Re: Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design by shonepa(m): 8:28am On Jan 13
Chineese took over the world doing substandard deals, when it comes to standard, na America and Europe dey game.

Anybody wey dey follow China deal, just know say e no dey up to standard.

No be say dem no sabi standard things, competition too dey. So dey rather go to the carabeans or africa to give dem bad loans or substandard projects.....based on say na wetin we like be dat.

As if our graduates no get anything to offer.

And moreover they re flooding The carabeans and Africa due to over population. Make we dey send them back asap. No room for dem, all island roads na dem get am (Sukuk)

Also dem don takeover Jamaican port due to badloan wey dem give dem.

All these foreign people na bad news, whats up our graduates.....na the only solution be dat
Re: Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design by blueAgent(m): 10:04am On Jan 13
casualobserver:

You are a copy cat. We k ow the western world has a problem with wokism, etc etc. but that is not the problem with Boeing. Stop copying peoples comments on Twitter in order to sound knowledgeable about matters you know nothing about.

The problem with Boeing is as follows:

Boeing was a company that had a culture focused on engineering excellence.

McDonnell douglass was a company that had a culture of focusing on profits.

Eventually McDonnell Douglas went bust because they focussed so much on profits they had a plane with a fault (a cargo door lock would open in mid air and cause an explosive decompression) that they knew about but refused to fix. Google “DC10”

Many planes crashed and it damaged their reputation eventually they were taken over by Boeing. I believe it is the same plane that is now known as the

Unfortunately for Boeing, the management of McDonnell douglass were absorbed into Boeing with their cost cutting culture. Those MD executives are the ones now running Boeing with their culture of cost cutting.

This resulted in subcontracting almost everything that can be subcontracted. The fuselage of the 737 for instance is subcontracted to spirit aviation. Spirit aviation was a spin-off from Boeing to increase profitability.

The basic problem with Boeing is they have subcontracted so many processes that were previously in-house and in a bid to meet profitability targets the subcontractors cut corners. In addition Boeing has inculcated the Md culture of knowing about problems and keeping quiet.

That is Boeing In a nutshell. Boeing started having quality problems after they acquired McDonnell Douglas and started focusing on profits, share price and cost cutting.

Nothing to do with wokism or diversity.

Your link just proved my point: you merely copied something you say on social media without u derstandi g what is going on. I suspect you must be an Obidient…they are the ones who do t use their brains but copy what someone else said.

When I read and knew about Boeing twitter was not existing then.
You can deny it, as much as you want, it's still obvious to any honest person that diversity and affirmative action both in private and public sector is leading to low productivity in US.

And you must be ApC supporters, they lack honesty, integrity and facts.
Re: Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design by blueAgent(m): 10:04am On Jan 13
RhinoChest:

This is absolutely untrue. Boeing have always pushed for cost saving methods, and not listening to engineers so as to maximise profits.

Don’t use any accident to always justify your political leanings.
Go and do your research very well.
Re: Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design by casualobserver: 11:07am On Jan 13
blueAgent:

When I read and knew about Boeing twitter was not existing then.
You can deny it, as much as you want, it's still obvious to any honest person that diversity and affirmative action both in private and public sector is leading to low productivity in US.

And you must be ApC supporters, they lack honesty, integrity and facts.

Keep exposing yourself. I told you it is about cost cutting and gave detailed explanation how cost cutting and profit culture destroyed Boeing. All you have done here is repeat diversity diversity without any attempt to give any insightful explanation how diversity has led to the problems of Boeing.

You can’t because you don’t know. You don’t t know because you simply copied and pasted a comment by someone on the internet.

Again I knew you are an Obidient. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to identify brainless people.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design by danzaki63: 11:40am On Jan 13
Wike, wants his own cut, he will present another re evaluation and input his own into it, Simple. how can you as a lawyer see the flaws that engineers from China and Nigeria never saw? How?
Re: Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design by alfanio(m): 1:54pm On Jan 13
Interesting that this guy left behind an abandoned light rail in a state he governed over the last eight years o, and here he is saying he has superintended a project like this before. Only Sanwoolu and Amaechi can lay claim to such in the whole of Nigeria
Re: Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design by blueAgent(m): 9:25pm On Jan 13
casualobserver:

Keep exposing yourself. I told you it is about cost cutting and gave detailed explanation how cost cutting and profit culture destroyed Boeing. All you have done here is repeat diversity diversity without any attempt to give any insightful explanation how diversity has led to the problems of Boeing.

You can’t because you don’t know. You don’t t know because you simply copied and pasted a comment by someone on the internet.

Again I knew you are an Obidient. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to identify brainless people.

Keep fooling yourself.
Few searches on Google, would show you countless examples of low productivity in companies practicing diversity and affirmative action.
Is Boeing the only company cutting costs?, typical APC supporter sentiments and feelings over facts
Re: Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design by casualobserver: 9:30pm On Jan 13
blueAgent:

Keep fooling yourself.
Few searches on Google, would show you countless examples of low productivity in companies practicing diversity and affirmative action.
Is Boeing the only company cutting costs?, typical APC supporter sentiments and feelings over facts

You made a claim. Explain the connection between diversity and the recent woes of Boeing…simple! This is how your oga claimed he won election but did not present a single evidence in court. Like I say you have to be really intellectually deficient to support Obi.

I repeat: Explain the connection between diversity and the recent woes of Boeing…simple!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design by blueAgent(m): 8:28am On Jan 14
casualobserver:

You made a claim. Explain the connection between diversity and the recent woes of Boeing…simple! This is how your oga claimed he won election but did not present a single evidence in court. Like I say you have to be really intellectually deficient to support Obi.

I repeat: Explain the connection between diversity and the recent woes of Boeing…simple!

You are a fool, there is no correlation between our arguments and Obi in this case, you have to bring his name up becos he lives rent free in your tiny skull.

If you cannot see the correlation between hiring incompetent ppl based on diversity quota and how it leads to low productivity, than you have no sense of reasoning.

I have read several articles with facts that prove this points.
So in your clown mind, Thief - nubu, won the election?
You are a joker.

Am done arguing with sentimental ppl like you,who have no sense of reasoning.

Don't quote me again.

Enjoy your APC, I Hope they have sent you, your own palliatives(2 cups of rice and tomatoes)?

Clown.
Re: Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design by Cabalgeneral: 8:51am On Jan 14
Re: Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design by Cabalgeneral: 8:53am On Jan 14
Kcfresh2103:
For a ministry you have taken over for how many months?

You just discovered the entire project design is faulty. This guy no Tinubu sha.

Imagine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol Subsidy Rises To N48.15 Per Litre / IPOB Reacts To Murder Allegation By Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu / Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.