Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Guys, How Do You Feel, Having It With A Married Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Feel, Having It With A Married Woman? (1950 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Do You Feel, Having It With A Married Woman? by unipol(m): 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2011
i personally discovered that a lot of married women are everywhere loking for single or younger boys to date and have fun. this is simply because of little unhapiness and discomfort in they condition, and they stiil make it very clear that they are married before starting a relationship. the funny thing is that they want to be taken as a small girl. they want to be loved and be cared for.
but i want to know what people think of this in the side of the boys that date these ladies. because some people believe that african culture and custom see this as the highest abomination. is it true. but if you don't accept them, they will still do it elsewhere.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel, Having It With A Married Woman? by boneruns(m): 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2011
Where and how did you make this discovery? Any statistics to back it up?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel, Having It With A Married Woman? by unipol(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2011
boneruns:
Where and how did you make this discovery? Any statistics to back it up?
let me not generalise, but i have seen up to five in just last few months. some of them are still planning to bring they husband from nigeria untill it get to a point they felt not willing to continue living without sex. some comfessed that they have not had Intimate for past five years while trying to fulfil the matrimonial vows, of  " no sex outside the matrimonial home". but they can't resist till the end.   majority of the usernames in nl and fb that you see as single are married but they are just desperate in getting fun and sex, that is why you see the profile written single.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel, Having It With A Married Woman? by boneruns(m): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2011
Are you a marriage counsellor? Btw, how many NL women have you met or know personally that made you feel/think 'majority ' are married but pretend to be single just to have fun and sex?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel, Having It With A Married Woman? by Gluckdude(m): 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2011
i am searching for one, link me up. LOL
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel, Having It With A Married Woman? by pendo89(f): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2011
unipol:

i personally discovered that a lot of married women are everywhere loking for single or younger boys to date and have fun.
  but i want to know what people think of this in the side of the boys that date these ladies.

Its not news op. We hear this every single day.You must have seen some of them kids looking for sugarmummies here on nl. Opening threads under false ids.
I hope you are not in that group of kids.Now my thoughts? Look at it this way. How would you feel if u found your own mum with a dude your age?
your classmate? thats how i view it.
But you need to ask yourself.Who are these miserable boys accepting to be used?Do they lack the guts to date girls their age?
Why would a young college boy entertain a married woman? greed for money.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel, Having It With A Married Woman? by 195(f): 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2011
Gluckdude:

i am searching for one, link me up. LOL

grin grin grin

wetin hunger go cause grin grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel, Having It With A Married Woman? by iice(f): 2:52am On Nov 05, 2011
unipol:

the funny thing is that they want to be taken as a small girl. they want to be loved and be cared for.

Wetin be this tripe?
So a 'big woman' cannot be loved or cared for?
Or is it that married women shouldn't be loved or cared for?

unipol:

let me not generalise, but i have seen up to five in just last few months. some of them are still planning to bring they husband from nigeria untill it get to a point they felt not willing to continue living without sex. some comfessed that they have not had Intimate for past five years while trying to fulfil the matrimonial vows, of  " no sex outside the matrimonial home". but they can't resist till the end.   majority of the usernames in nl and fb that you see as single are married but they are just desperate in getting fun and sex, that is why you see the profile written single.
Please go focus on something you actually know and are good at.
What things are they producing these days back at home? undecided
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel, Having It With A Married Woman? by afinic001(m): 5:19am On Nov 05, 2011
Having sex with a married woman=playing with thunderbolt(Magun).
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel, Having It With A Married Woman? by HISchild: 7:53am On Nov 05, 2011
friend, don't even go there, there are consequences. Get your own wife.

"For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life: To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman. Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids. For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life. Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned? Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned? So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent." - Proverbs 6:23-29

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." - Matt 5:28
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel, Having It With A Married Woman? by nanidee(f): 8:05am On Nov 05, 2011
Smh,  What a perversed world wε live in!!

(1) (Reply)

What Does Respect Your Husband Mean To You?. / How Can I Date 2 Friends / Why Do Most Women Feel They have to use their charms on men to get their way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.