Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

How Do I Stop Lying. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Stop Lying. (12496 Views)

How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy / Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by ABC101FF: 4:48pm On Jan 12
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by ekelebeXstunner: 4:48pm On Jan 12
You’re a child on Nairaland. Lying na una handiwork.
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by newoffer: 4:51pm On Jan 12
People are making money telling lies and you see it as a problem. Open an office and start selling lies. Politicians will buy your products. Your success lies in your lies. Is not as if you study lies . It is a natural gift.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by sylve11: 4:57pm On Jan 12
Gadafii:
Firstly, reduce how you talk, people who talk too much lie a lot so listen more and talk less

Correct! cool
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by Lovestrong(m): 4:59pm On Jan 12
Gbadugbakun:
I Know this might sound funny, but it's the truth. I lie too much, most especially when I'm talking with people.

Most times there wouldn't even be any need to lie, but I would just find myself lying up and down. It's beginning to bother me and I want to stop it. Please how do I go about it?

Mods, please help me out.
A wise man once said nothing...... U too dey talk, learn to keep short.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by ChronicGp(m): 5:00pm On Jan 12
Become a born again
Repent
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by merits(m): 5:01pm On Jan 12
Gbadugbakun:
I Know this might sound funny, but it's the truth. I lie too much, most especially when I'm talking with people.

Most times there wouldn't even be any need to lie, but I would just find myself lying up and down. It's beginning to bother me and I want to stop it. Please how do I go about it?

Lieing master,the family of lie Muhammed.
😀😀😀😀😁
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by kaywhy09(m): 5:03pm On Jan 12
Gbadugbakun:

You are destined to be Nigerian politician. Find your way in there.

Or Nigerian film industry. You'll do well in either of those.
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by Adegoketj: 5:07pm On Jan 12
Repent and give your life to Jesus He the only one that can deliver you from boundage of sin and inquities
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by qtx(m): 5:11pm On Jan 12
Gbadugbakun:

The inferiority complex forces you to lie in order to gain acceptance.
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by EbenezerTriumph: 5:14pm On Jan 12
Gbadugbakun:

I'm worse than you especially the bolded part.
Even when they don't ask me questions I still formulate lies and talk
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by EbenezerTriumph: 5:17pm On Jan 12
Kukutente23:

Your legs are quite long. Are you a NEPA staff?
chai ashawo wetin carry you go her profile?

You wan kill me with laughte
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by ObalendeCMS: 5:19pm On Jan 12
Gbadugbakun:

It's a mental disorder!

You are suffering from Pseudologia Fantastica.

People with this mental disorder are so annoying.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by Kemadealadire(f): 5:22pm On Jan 12
By always telling the truth no matter the consequences and stop talking too much.
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by LagosSuperStar: 5:22pm On Jan 12
Gbadugbakun:

To survive Nigeria, you need to know how to liee
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by ElSudani: 5:27pm On Jan 12
woginid967:

Fear is the origin of lying 🤥

You dont want people to see you in the negative light

You dont want people to see you as a nobody.

Well i can not judge you, all i can tell you is.... You're wasting your gift.

Lying is a gift.

You dont know how to use it.

The world is ruled by liars... Heavy dirty liars.

From politicians to pastors to parents. Everyone lies.

The only difference is, you're unwise for lying broke.

Why not use a well crafted lie to get a fat salary job

Why not use it to bed a lady from a rich home or a sugar mommy

Why not use it to borrow 10k from 100 people that you know and become a millionaire and start uber business or any other one.

Why not use the lying gift to be a smooth talking comedian.

Lie Sells

Lie is a spell you cast on people for your benefit.

Many politicians, top executive actually bought their certificates for less than 600k

Beggars on the road are liars and act blind or cripple or worse to appeal to your emotions.

You're just wasting a precious gift.

Receive sense today

Except everything you ever worked for can crumble under the weight of your accumulated lies. Bernie Madoff, Salisu Buhari are examples.
Honesty is still the best policy.
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by ogascomax: 5:31pm On Jan 12
Now you know and acknowledge that you lie a lot the solution is for you to stop lying. Because you know when you want to lie so don't just lie. That is how to stop it.
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by Satsatboy: 5:33pm On Jan 12
Nothing wey person no go see or hear for this forum,well every nonsense they say there's always a sense in it
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by winner37(m): 5:33pm On Jan 12
Gbadugbakun:

I have a friend who always lie even when it's not necessary telling stories on how Rich their family is and how much he is having in his account but later he will be eating on credit his mum and dad will be calling him if he has money he should send to them they haven't eaten...

What will you derived from all this lies ?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by Thazard(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12
brain54:
I hope you are not lying now...? grin
grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by Goldbw122(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12
Gbadugbakun:

Learn to face the truth, even when it hurts.
When you lie , just take a minutes and go back and tell your self that I will be always be honest and go ahead and say the truth.
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by nedekid: 5:43pm On Jan 12
Lolz.
Reduce talk, also alcohol.
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by dcasca(m): 5:47pm On Jan 12
Gbadugbakun:

That's true because I'm a talkative. Very serious talkative. I'll say both the one they ask and the one they didn't. I just want to stop it.

I agree with you because you're already talking too much.
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by Samuelakindeji: 5:49pm On Jan 12
Gbadugbakun:

That's true because I'm a talkative. Very serious talkative. I'll say both the one they ask and the one they didn't. I just want to stop it.

Don't know why I find this funny.
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by Samade7: 5:52pm On Jan 12
Cut ur tongue
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by Urgent1Million: 5:56pm On Jan 12
Gbadugbakun:

Drop two lies that you've lied before let me know how to advise you.
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by YourGFsnatcher: 6:00pm On Jan 12
Rokiat:
grin In Katt williams voice “nobody knows why liars lie”grin

You watch that cheesy
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by woginid967: 6:07pm On Jan 12
[quote author=walybouy post=127907535][/quote]

That's why I lead women to bed more than you lead prayers.

That's why i lead many to pay me daily and you're still stuck on salary

Honesty is the best policy in a government of Truth
But
Lies are the best policy in a government of corruption
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by woginid967: 6:09pm On Jan 12
ElSudani:

Except everything you ever worked for can crumble under the weight of your accumulated lies. Bernie Madoff, Salisu Buhari are examples.
Honesty is still the best policy.

Honesty is the best policy if and only if, you're in a government of truth

But lying is wisdom where corruption is the leader.

Ask Abraham and others in the bible
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by tommy589(m): 6:10pm On Jan 12
woginid967:

Fear is the origin of lying 🤥

You dont want people to see you in the negative light

You dont want people to see you as a nobody.

Well i can not judge you, all i can tell you is.... You're wasting your gift.

Lying is a gift.

You dont know how to use it.

The world is ruled by liars... Heavy dirty liars.

From politicians to pastors to parents. Everyone lies.

The only difference is, you're unwise for lying broke.

Why not use a well crafted lie to get a fat salary job

Why not use it to bed a lady from a rich home or a sugar mommy

Why not use it to borrow 10k from 100 people that you know and become a millionaire and start uber business or any other one.

Why not use the lying gift to be a smooth talking comedian.

Lie Sells

Lie is a spell you cast on people for your benefit.

Many politicians, top executive actually bought their certificates for less than 600k

Beggars on the road are liars and act blind or cripple or worse to appeal to your emotions.

You're just wasting a precious gift.

Receive sense today

I like you grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Police Arresting Soldiers On Bike At Ikorodu Road? / Free Recharge Cards, Coming Soon. / Come To Nyanya Tipper Garage: Abuja’s Soddom And Gomorrah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.