Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

How Do I Stop Lying. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Stop Lying. (12525 Views)

How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy / Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by Premiumbuy(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12
brain54:
I hope you are not lying now...? grin
Premium Be Unto You
Please are you a therapist or a counsellor?
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by StrongAlphMale: 10:22pm On Jan 12
Gbadugbakun:

That's true because I'm a talkative. Very serious talkative. I'll say both the one they ask and the one they didn't. I just want to stop it.

You have gotten your solution already. Learn to always shut up and talk less.
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by U2ice(m): 11:48pm On Jan 12
Less your talk
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by damoobaba: 11:55pm On Jan 12
Gbadugbakun:

That's true because I'm a talkative. Very serious talkative. I'll say both the one they ask and the one they didn't. I just want to stop it.

This thing dey really bother you. Wish you Goodluck minus Jonathan in your quest to be a better person.
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by zionspace: 12:08am On Jan 13
You can not kill me
Calenikan:
cool cool cool cool cool cool Baddo grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by zionspace: 12:09am On Jan 13
You can not kill me
brain54:
I hope you are not lying now...?
grin
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by Thereishel: 4:20am On Jan 13
Go to deeper life bible church near you please. They would teach and pray for the power of God to make it easy for you.
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by DaddyCash: 6:23am On Jan 13
Everyone lies.
Every thing we do or say is a lie because we only see the world the way we perceive it.
What is true today may be a lie tomorrow.
The world itself is a BIG LIE!
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by agbademo(m): 8:11am On Jan 13
Continue it is a talent.. 😂
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by frozen70(f): 10:08am On Jan 13
Gbadugbakun:
I Know this might sound funny, but it's the truth. I lie too much, most especially when I'm talking with people.

Most times there wouldn't even be any need to lie, but I would just find myself lying up and down. It's beginning to bother me and I want to stop it. Please how do I go about it?

Mods, please help me out.

Its a bad and dirty habit thst you formed and y the time you continue lying and enter marriage life

Then you have ruined yourself and your marriage because women hate men who lies

The only way out is for you to accept christ in your inner heart and the devil that directs you to lying will flew away

If you don't have the fear of God in you the you will continue to lie and become a pathological lier

But don't feel bad if your children picks up from you
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by femi4: 10:43am On Jan 13
Gbadugbakun:
I Know this might sound funny, but it's the truth. I lie too much, most especially when I'm talking with people.

Most times there wouldn't even be any need to lie, but I would just find myself lying up and down. It's beginning to bother me and I want to stop it. Please how do I go about it?

It's because you talk too much and looking out for validation.

Talk only when it's necessary and avoid looking for cheap validation
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by DVC1: 10:50am On Jan 13
You'll do well in Nigeria politics, just be consistent
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by Obnoxious2001(m): 4:31pm On Jan 13
Gbadugbakun:

How are we sure this is not a lie grin grin shocked
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by prepresh(f): 4:37pm On Jan 13
Pray about it and try going back to the person/people you have lied to immediately you realize you lied and tell them that you lied and then tell them the truth.

It works very well. The shame of you going back to tell them that you lied will make you stop lying
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by TeamXola(m): 1:14am On Jan 14
Human beings don’t like the truth.
Re: How Do I Stop Lying. by ColeworldMD(m): 10:53pm On Jan 18
Gbadugbakun:

Only the True Almighty can make you stop lying. Sounds simple but it works. You keep lying because you’ve perfected your craft and now you feel there’s no need to stop since you won’t get caught or even if you get caught you don’t care. Also lying for no reason can be due to whispers from the devil because he knows that’s your weakness so he will use it to misguide you. However if you believe the Almighty is seeing you and will punish you for your sins then you’ll think twice before you ever lie again. If you’re afraid of human beings and the devil you will continue to lie but if you’re afraid of the Almighty you will tell the truth even if it’s against yourself. Invite you to seek repentance and forgiveness for Allah is Ghaffur Raheem; the Most Forgiving and Ever Merciful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Danielle Bregoli (bhad Bhabie) Naked Video Finally Exposed Must Watched / Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie / Policeman Returns N150,000 Recovered From Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.