Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,317 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit (38276 Views)

Rivers: Supreme Court Re-affirms Gov Fubara (PDP), Dismisses Cole's Petition / Plateau: Supreme Court Affirms Caleb Mutfwang (PDP), Dismisses Apc's Suit / Zamfara: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Lawal-Dare (PDP), Dismisses APC's Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by Glimpsetv: 2:14pm On Jan 12
Odogwuzack:

Lol which handwriting? grin

When verdict go your way you chestbeat, when it goes against your interests you cry sabotage.

You guys are never serious. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIIN0NtZUXo
Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by PoliteActivist: 2:17pm On Jan 12
fergie001:
My position earlier:

https://www.nairaland.com/7851680/what-electoral-act-really-says/3#126111226
*Politeness*
But same SP in the Imo case (Uzodima v. Ihediha) disqualified irregular ballots that were already allowed by PO and RO
Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by DaTruths: 2:19pm On Jan 12
Fkmodhi:
I hope yโ€™all will say Supreme Court is working now mumu people

E pain your papa? make supreme court do anyhow in kano and see anyhow grin

1 Like

Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by Babangidapikin: 2:19pm On Jan 12
Congratulations Gov Kabir ..Avoid Demolitions o ..Country hard
Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by Mubieey: 2:22pm On Jan 12
We still have hope in this country Supreme Court has saved the democracy in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by spencekat(m): 2:22pm On Jan 12
slivertongue:

the work load will be too much for the supreme Court
It is okay like that. Let the number of SC judges be increased.
Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by Khallicopyro: 2:26pm On Jan 12
Upon the asoebi wey dem sow dem still lose
Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by BluntCrazeMan: 2:27pm On Jan 12
Fergie001...
I'm not going to say or comment anything for now regarding this Kano Judgement, until I read the full details of the judgement.

Garfield1..
Remember I told you that time (after the first tribunal judgement) that it was unjust for the judges to isolate ONLY the votes of NNPP and start checking them for INEC Signature and Stamp..

(Meanwhile, a part of the Electoral Act made us to believe that even if a ballot paper is not stamped or signed, โ€œthat there are some other things can be doneโ€ in order to still count them).

Nevertheless,, until I find the judgement and read it in details,, I won't comment much on this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:28pm On Jan 12
Odogwuzack:

Stop deceiving yourself. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nothing will still happen if they give it to APC. Abi u go protest?

Lol u think this is southeast people will try to suppress let apc try it now
Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by Salubata(m): 2:28pm On Jan 12
It's settlement, very obvious.

REALretep:
Inasmuch as I don't like APC, this words by the learned judge shaa get k-leg

1 Like

Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by BluntCrazeMan: 2:34pm On Jan 12
fidelmarshal199:
My thoughts are with the Ganduje Asoebi gang
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
โ‚ฆ1bn Contract for Asoebi.

Now,, all gone.

โ‚ฆ100m fireworks ๐ŸŽ† ๐ŸŽ‡
E no go happen this night again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by Galadimabawa: 2:36pm On Jan 12
Now u have the full power to demolished Kano because of one sign that look like a cross.
Hope u will not be using aeroplane too because it look like a cross

2 Likes

Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by maasoap(m): 2:36pm On Jan 12
Fkmodhi:

Ballot papers with no INEC "marks" grin grin grin. By marks, the supreme judges means "signatures, dates and stamps" but our judges were even ashamed to say those three words and instead used the word "marks"
Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by Fashionista01(f): 2:37pm On Jan 12
Congratulations
Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by moodyguy: 2:37pm On Jan 12
Chekwume16:
I knew he will win immediately I saw him among govs on a courtesy visit to tinubu during the holidays in lagos
That was just an official function
Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by REALretep(m): 2:39pm On Jan 12
Salubata:
It's settlement, very obvious.

We live in a crazy country.
Does the judge imply that anybody can produce a ballot paper and vote lawfully in any election?
Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by BluntCrazeMan: 2:40pm On Jan 12
Fkmodhi:

The Supreme Court just took us 70years back with this judgement.

It now means that anybody can smuggle Unmarked/cloned Ballot Papers into the ballot boxes.

See..
It was required for the Presiding Officer to stamp and sign all the ballot papers issued AT THE POINT OF ISSUING THEM..

So,, why didn't the INEC Officials do what they were supposed to do??

It means that lots of papers were used to vote, and the PRESIDING OFFICER didn't issue them officially.

Now, the Supreme Court had made it Legal..

Over-voting with papers not officially issued by the Presiding Officer is now legal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by maasoap(m): 2:40pm On Jan 12
lomprico:
If not, war for dey kano by now
happney65:

Exactly

Bulabalu and his minions knows where to flex their strength. They wanted to do such too in the 2019 Govornship Election petition too in Oyo before they gave themselves brain

Violence in places like Kano,Ibadan,Kaduna etc can spread to other parts of the country. Na so them sempe

Bunch of cowards!
Judgement doesn't favour you, the next thing is to start war? When will you guys learn to be civilised? Well, soldiers are there to kill as many of you, the trouble makers as possible.
Imagine accepting stuffed ballot papers with no INEC signatures, dates and stamps as valid votes as long as it had found its way into the ballot boxes! This judgement has set a bad precedent

2 Likes

Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by sunnyflakes(m): 2:47pm On Jan 12
fergie001:

Noooo!!!!! Where can we appeal the supreme Court Judgement We can't see ashoebi for nothing. Hahahahaha, they can use the asoebi to mourn the final defeat....... Congratulations to Governor Abba Kabir.
Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by Okoroawusa: 2:48pm On Jan 12
DaTruths:
Huhuhuhuhuu, hahahahahaaa.. okoroawusa howfr una asoebi clothes naa grin grin
Hahahaha ! Sebi i tell dem to wait till Friday.

Obidients una just dey jump up like say na una win
Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by Sky048: 2:51pm On Jan 12
You are just a fool with poor reasoning...only for tribunal to sack him,it cost crisis that properties was lost..and you thought APC government doesn't know that talking his mandate wil cost big crisis that life and properties will be lost...if not so criminal judges would have removed him .so reason be U talk .
Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by Chekwume16(m): 2:58pm On Jan 12
Bro that was not official oo. Same thing they did for diri in bayelsa and treaded off the state. They arranged for him to be among the first to visit tinubu on his supreme court victory
moodyguy:
That was just an official function
Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by Munzy14(m): 2:58pm On Jan 12
TruthsFM:
At last barrister fergie001 has been vindicated. Your friend Garfield1 is in serious pains. Just console him fergie001
What is garfield1, a name of animal , place or thing?๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by MichaelUweh(m): 2:59pm On Jan 12
Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ the Governor.

God can never shame you.
Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by Alamkir: 3:03pm On Jan 12
Fkmodhi:

Leave them, now supreme will be working
Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by iwaeda: 3:04pm On Jan 12
fergie001:

Police say that slogan no good ooooo cool

Military (Soja) said it is OK. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by richie240: 3:06pm On Jan 12
Fkmodhi:
Dey play.
If 99 decisions go their way and only 1 doesn't go as they wish, they will still crucify the supreme court.

E be like say u nor know obidients sha.
cool
Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by moodyguy: 3:14pm On Jan 12
Chekwume16:
Bro that was not official oo. Same thing they did for diri in bayelsa and treaded off the state. They arranged for him to be among the first to visit tinubu on his supreme court victory
it was official
Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by TruthsFM: 3:16pm On Jan 12
Munzy14:

What is garfield1, a name of animal , place or thing?๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
heโ€™s just a ignorant propagandist that never know the rule of law
Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by lomprico(m): 3:21pm On Jan 12
maasoap:

Judgement doesn't favour you, the next thing is to start war? When will you guys learn to be civilised? Well, soldiers are there to kill as many of you, the trouble makers as possible.
Imagine accepting stuffed ballot papers with no INEC signatures, dates and stamps as valid votes as long as it had found its way into the ballot boxes! This judgement has set a bad precedent

I don't give a rats azz on what the judgment says but I 100% know that if the judgement went the other way, there will be mayhem in kano.

Inec was shitty under buhari and more shittier with the bag man.
Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by Omosorire: 3:21pm On Jan 12
fergie001:

All cases from lower courts to this court has 99.9% of been dismissed. Cases are just being dismiss! You can right call this court " Dismiss Court of Nigeria"[color=#990000][/col
Re: Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit by adabaraabdul: 3:27pm On Jan 12
Fkmodhi:
honestly some people think the courts judge based on emotions and sentiments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results โ€“ PDP / Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu โ€“ Shehu Sanni / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.