Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court (25794 Views)

Court Stops Kano Governor Abba Yusuf From Further Demolition Of Buildings / Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf / Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by funkemary(f): 8:56pm On Jan 12
Finally everywhere will be peaceful

Congratulations to my Kano connect angry
Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by MrBONE2(m): 9:08pm On Jan 12
Nerogee:

The governor will now settle down to demolish more buildings, you meant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ooooh Great One of KiVuKi Land , I forgot that one of Cave I live in the state had been marked by the govt for demolition undecided

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by CockPit: 9:14pm On Jan 12
Jubilation only for the circle of looting and poverty to continue!
Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by Shezzman: 9:29pm On Jan 12
The word "Fixed"
Hmmmm
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is going on with the Supreme Court judges; with the outcry that all eyes were on them, I expected them to at least remove three governors to pacify the eyes on them.

I don't play bet, but there is a term people use when all matches in a week for a league are all goalless, not too good with English but it is not from my mouth that you will hear that the word I'm looking for is fixed.
Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by gentlegeno(m): 9:58pm On Jan 12
This is exactly how same Kano people would have come out to celebrate, had Gawuna of APC been declared winner by the supreme Court.
Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by TruthsFM: 10:12pm On Jan 12
Kwankwaso party will always be winning well in Kano State. No one can hijack Kano State from Ex governor Kwankwaso. In 2027, governor Abba Yusuff will win the poll
Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by Mayokun2019: 11:36pm On Jan 12
Unneeded war avoided!
ALHAMDULLILAH
Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by Proudlyomonna: 11:42pm On Jan 12
hybrid77:
grin

The governor now will settle down to work and loot..hahaha

Bro forget tori.
Forget Sm.
Forget Social Media sensationalism.

You might get beaten to pulp if you proclaim APC in the streets of Kano.

I deal with this guys regularly, them dey help my customers load for mile 12 and I can tell You that Apc is like an abomination in Kano as it is in IMO State. Nija politics na game of mad men. Being sane hardly works.

Killing APC at the National level is the only way to retain sanity to Nigeria, but tribalism no go gree Us do the right thing even if Yoruba,Hausa,Igbo agree se Apc na the greatest calamity to happen to this Country.

May the strongest stand firm.
Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by Proudlyomonna: 11:52pm On Jan 12
ednut1:
Poor masses jubilating over what they wont benefit from.

They gathered together to vote against APC for they are aware that the only thing that matters to APC is politics first things first.

Let their vote count.

I perceive You must be either be pro APC or pro Ipob,society wey get una type dey hardly move forward. Just zombies, zombing away their senses with no iota of common sense to relate with the reality of the moment they live in.

If You are pro APC. Can You beat the reality that Apc is the worst thing to befall this Country?
If You are pro Ipob can You beat the reality that Igbo do not want any Biafra connected to the proscribed destructive Taliban wannabe Ipob? The evidence is as clear as a bell. You claim to be fighting for Igboland but the blessed Region of the smartest people in Africa continue to elect leaders who will swear an oath to stand against your Ipob agenda, is that not enough to tell You that We don't want anything to do with Your oppressive kind of Biafra??

You will most definitely zombie oo zombie till you enter your grave.
Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by Sermwell(m): 12:15am On Jan 13
gentlegeno:
This is exactly how same Kano people would have come out to celebrate, had Gawuna of APC been declared winner by the supreme Court.
You lie!!! You think the demonic APC didn't know what they are doing? The country is already on edge and they didn't want any opportunity for the masses to vent their anger!! Protest from Kano would have transcended to other states and before you know it, it would be "Thiefnubuu must go" or "We no go gree for anybody". grin

This was clearly averted!!
Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by DMerciful(m): 12:26am On Jan 13
We miss NwaAmikpe
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is going on with the Supreme Court judges; with the outcry that all eyes were on them, I expected them to at least remove three governors to pacify the eyes on them.

I don't play bet, but there is a term people use when all matches in a week for a league are all goalless, not too good with English but it is not from my mouth that you will hear that the word I'm looking for is fixed.
Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by Moscojamug: 7:20am On Jan 13
Congratulations to the man with the popular mandate and the people of Kano. Ensure to deliver on the mandate entrusted to you
Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by HRMK: 9:04am On Jan 13
CULTIST GROUP!!
Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:13am On Jan 13
Ishilove:

See who popped up after a century smiley

shocked shocked shocked

My dearrr Ishiloveee

How are you doing ?

Long time no seeeeee

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by Ishilove: 11:39am On Jan 13
KingEbukasBlog:

shocked shocked shocked

My dearrr Ishiloveee

How are you doing ?

Long time no seeeeee
Where have you been? 😀
Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by danjulio: 12:27pm On Jan 13
Kano overwhelmingly love Governor Abba Yusuf, and the Supreme Court's decision wisely upholds the choice of the good people of Kano

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apc Crisis: Oyegun Gets 14 Days Ultimatum / Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary / Chime Buys Daughter-in-law Range Rover As Wedding Gift (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.