Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court (25769 Views)

Court Stops Kano Governor Abba Yusuf From Further Demolition Of Buildings / Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf / Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by Truths9ja: 4:37pm On Jan 12
Wide jubilation in Kano City on affirmation of Governor Abba Yusuff by the Supreme Court of justice

Governor Abba Yusuff of Nnpp is been loved by the good people of Kano State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE3xhG0EhpA?si=ERw-EW79njZIkJyw

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by Truths9ja: 4:37pm On Jan 12
Congratulations 🎉 to the People’s Governor, Engr Abba Yusuff, congratulations to the people of Kano State.

38 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by hybrid77: 4:38pm On Jan 12
grin

The governor now will settle down to work and loot..hahaha

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by Meektunz: 4:39pm On Jan 12
It is indeed a win win for democracy... The supreme Court should be applauded.

18 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:41pm On Jan 12
hybrid77:
grin

You get and he will handsomely pay back those judges lol

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by Truths9ja: 4:41pm On Jan 12
Nlfpmod mynd44 Dominique fergie001 Seun Fp
Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by Godjone(m): 6:52pm On Jan 12
If na dat side matter, them go dey do am softly softly because dem know the catastrophe wen miscarriage of justice fit cause for there. But they take the other kindhearted ones from the other side for granted because of their "gentility"

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by NwaAmaikpe: 6:53pm On Jan 12
shocked

What is going on with the Supreme Court judges; with the outcry that all eyes were on them, I expected them to at least remove three governors to pacify the eyes on them.

I don't play bet, but there is a term people use when all matches in a week for a league are all goalless, not too good with English but it is not from my mouth that you will hear that the word I'm looking for is fixed.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by flexyrule(m): 6:53pm On Jan 12
That's how you know the people's choice...

Not the one that was declared winner, and the whole country turned into darkness with mourning, weeping and gnashing of teeth.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by reyscrub(m): 6:53pm On Jan 12
This is when judgement is fundamentally right by people natural view.

5 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by 3seriez(m): 6:54pm On Jan 12
Today was something else. Celebration would go deep into the Night.

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:54pm On Jan 12
APC just scaled over a national landmine with this judgement cos Aboki no de gree for anybody

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by manchester1: 6:54pm On Jan 12
Ganduje can now rest and focus and party affairs

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by Aust1n(m): 6:54pm On Jan 12
Fear really catch APC on this one… Power belongs to the people. Sincerely, Northerners get level!

12 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by Glimpsetv: 6:56pm On Jan 12
Obviously, Yusuf Abba is loved by his people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIIN0NtZUXo

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by ednut1(m): 6:57pm On Jan 12
Poor masses jubilating over what they wont benefit from.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by Bendeco2020: 6:57pm On Jan 12
Godjone:
If na dat side matter, them go dey do am softly softly because dem know the catastrophe wen miscarriage of justice fit cause for there. But they take the other kindhearted ones from the other side for granted because of their "gentility"
Because southerners are mumu
Our liberarity is just an act of cowardice.

Imo people and oppositions should learn from Kano how to defend their vote not just ranting online and crying victim.

APC need Kano but they withdraw and allow NNPP because they know what is at stake.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by abobote: 6:58pm On Jan 12
I hope he stops those vindictive demolitions

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by Beuberry(f): 6:58pm On Jan 12
Mtcheweeewwwwwwwwewweeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by Beuberry(f): 6:59pm On Jan 12
flexyrule:
That's how you know the people's choice...

Not the one that was declared winner, and the whole country turned into darkness with mourning, weeping and gnashing of teeth.
It's still a lose lose situation

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by ecolime(m): 6:59pm On Jan 12
abobote:
I hope he stops those vindictive demolitions
He don repent now

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:00pm On Jan 12
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is going on with the Supreme Court judges; with the outcry that all eyes were on them, I expected them to at least remove three governors to pacify the eyes on them.

I don't play bet, but there is a term people use when all matches in a week for a league are all goalless, not too good with English but it is not from my mouth that you will hear that the word I'm looking for is fixed.

The man that appears once in a year lol

8 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by Benbbuere: 7:01pm On Jan 12
Okya

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by gerrardomendes(m): 7:02pm On Jan 12
Gandollars in the mud

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by Eriokanmi: 7:02pm On Jan 12
A victory well deserved. They failed to upturn it. Dem for see kano people's red eyes. Nasarawa is next

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:02pm On Jan 12
Nice one....but what does this tell of eyeNECK??

Does it mean we can't get straight win without going to court on irregularities and corruption

The Country has sanked to her debris walahi

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by udemzyudex(m): 7:02pm On Jan 12
Truths9ja:
Wide jubilation in Kano City on affirmation of Governor Abba Yusuff by the Supreme Court of justice

Baba who dey do this nonsense design for you naa? Why you go use picture block the video?

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by AllahOfBlood: 7:04pm On Jan 12
grin

Judiciary sharing formula

Though I've never be against this man but I see it as a way the judiciary trying to cover the crime thy committed

4 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by Nerogee(m): 7:06pm On Jan 12
hybrid77:
grin

The governor will now settle down to demolish more buildings, you meant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by mipeesoft(m): 7:07pm On Jan 12
I see this man defecting to apc before he complete his first tenure. Congratulations to Kano people
Truths9ja:

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court by STEWpid(f): 7:08pm On Jan 12
Chai..

...as several Billions of Naira (paid in Dollarz) have exchange hands!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC / 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.