Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B (27032 Views)

Adebayo Ogunlesi Biography: Net Worth, Age, Wife, Children, Airports, House / Boom For E-commerce As Jumia, Konga Plan $1.5b, $3.2b Ipos / Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Realtruth2023: 1:33pm On Jan 13
Gamesmart:

Yorubas run businesses better than igbos because, on average,

1) Yorubas tend to dominate in starting and running more sophisticated businesses, not just "buy & sell", "import, cash and carry" and "petty trade".

2) Yorubas tend to turn their businesses into professional corporations more than Igbos, not one-man businesses.

Which professional corporation. Oga stop this show of being dense abeg.
Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Realtruth2023: 1:36pm On Jan 13
Hotfreezing:

Obinna Onwunyi, isn't that your name?

From your history, you have a pattern of crimes: impersonating law enforcement officers, DSS in particular. That's a criminal offence. Minimum of 21 years imprisonment.

Please show me a post where I impersonated a DSS official. Not Obinna Onwunyi oooo. Even the guys post I dare you to post where he impersonated a DSS official. You will just land Seun in trouble, because once they pick him for questioning on Libelous statements, he will give you up easily. And you know that one is 2 to 3years imprisonment plus monetary damages to claim.
Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Gamesmart: 1:47pm On Jan 13
Realtruth2023:

Oga I asked you first for data. Stop trying to dodge first bring yours and I will bring mine and dem plenty.

My friend, stop being a chicken and name 5 to 10 industries and I would give you the data.

You no go school to know how to name industries?

You dey fear wetin you go find out. grin

Give us 5 to 10 industries from yours that is "plenty". grin grin grin grin
Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Gamesmart: 1:52pm On Jan 13
Realtruth2023:

You talk like a child walahi. Genevieve had started grossing millions of dollars in Netflix before the said people you are talking about started. Oga you don't have sense honestly.

Can you show us your source that Genevieve grossed millions of dollars in (sic) Netflix?

Or this is just another empty chest-beating?
Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Gamesmart: 1:54pm On Jan 13
Realtruth2023:

Which professional corporation. Oga stop this show of being dense abeg.

Name 5 to 10 industries in Nigeria and then I would open your eyes to reality, not delusions from empty chest-beating echo chambers. grin
Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Realtruth2023: 1:58pm On Jan 13
Gamesmart:

Name 5 to 10 industries in Nigeria and then I would open your eyes to reality, not delusions from empty chest-beating echo chambers. grin

Oga stop talking rubbish name the industries first
Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Realtruth2023: 1:59pm On Jan 13
Gamesmart:

Can you show us your source that Genevieve grossed millions of dollars in (sic) Netflix?

Or this is just another empty chest-beating?

Ahhhhh are you now trying to play smart. Oga go and check Google you will see it.make una get sense.
Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Realtruth2023: 1:59pm On Jan 13
Gamesmart:

My friend, stop being a chicken and name 5 to 10 industries and I would give you the data.

Oga name the industries if you are not a coward
Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Realtruth2023: 2:00pm On Jan 13
Gamesmart:

See someone that had a pass from Offa Poly chiding someone with school. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Gamesmart: 2:19pm On Jan 13
Realtruth2023:

Ahhhhh are you now trying to play smart. Oga go and check Google you will see it.make una get sense.

Foool, tell us which millions of dollars Genevieve got in (sic) Netflix.

Or you are pulling foolish chest-beating claims from your ass? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The typical idiots like LeonSaab who would be telling people to go and search for their own foolish claims. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by delzbaba(m): 3:05pm On Jan 13
Blackrock already owns the world what more do they want?
Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Ofemannnu: 3:27pm On Jan 13
sukkot:
kase lawal. houston oil billionaire
And owner of Unity national bank,Houston,Texas.
Another is Robert O Àgbède,the owner of Chester Group,USA.
I think he is the owner of Sigma Paints,Ng.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by sukkot: 3:32pm On Jan 13
Ofemannnu:

nice info
Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Ofemannnu: 3:40pm On Jan 13
Gamesmart:

I should bring the whole statistics in the world?

Narrow it down.

I said name 5 to 10 industries in Nigeria and I will bring you the data.

It would even be more fun for me to feed you data based on your own choices, so you don't claim I was bias and selective with my data choice.

Oya, name 5 to 10 industries in Nigeria that you want to test out.

Vitafoam,Honeywell,Sigma Paint,First bank,,Zenith bank..
Oya,let's ṣee how good you are..
Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Gamesmart: 3:46pm On Jan 13
Ofemannnu:

And so, if they own these businesses?
Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Gamesmart: 3:49pm On Jan 13
Ofemannnu:

Vitafoam,Honeywell,Sigma Paint,First bank,,Zenith bank..
Oya,let's ṣee how good you are..

I think you need to go back to school and learn, apart from critical & structured thinking, English to understand the meaning of "industry" before you ever challenge me again.
Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Ofemannnu: 3:51pm On Jan 13
Gamesmart:

Which "Whites" will fight him with everything?

This victim mentality is why many of you will never achieve anything in life and will die in poverty.

The usual stuuupid "they hate us, they are jealous of us, they want to destroy us" victim and loser mentality.
lol
The Whites just like you blacks in Africa,will want to control the financial economy of their country.
Even President Trump,then,had his eyes on Ogunlesi.
Have known Ogunlesi since when they said he bought Gatwick Airport.
Anytime we looked him up then,we saw him as the founder of GIP but just about 2 years ago,we wanted to look again and we saw one white man as being the founder and Ogunlesi,a founding partner.
Even if that man bought the largest share as with businesses,he should not be posted as the founder.
To stay afloat in a foreign nation,you must do some biddings just like whites allow you blacks to be CEO in their companies in some African nations
Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Gamesmart: 4:02pm On Jan 13
Ofemannnu:
lol
The Whites just like you blacks in Africa,will want to control the financial economy of their country.
Even President Trump,then,had his eyes on Ogunlesi.
Have known Ogunlesi since when they said he bought Gatwick Airport.
Anytime we looked him up then,we saw him as the founder of GIP but just about 2 years ago,we wanted to look again and we saw one white man as being the founder and Ogunlesi,a founding partner.
Even if that man bought the largest share as with businesses,he should not be posted as the founder.
To stay afloat in a foreign nation,you must do some biddings just like whites allow you blacks to be CEO in their companies in some African nations

You are incredibly dimwitted.

Your IQ is extremely low!
Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Ofemannnu: 4:04pm On Jan 13
Gamesmart:

You are incredibly dimwitted.

Your IQ is extremely low!
Says the greatest of dunces.
Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Gamesmart: 4:09pm On Jan 13
Ofemannnu:
Says the greatest of dunces.

Go back to school, fffooooool!
Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Ofemannnu: 4:14pm On Jan 13
Yorubas are the most savvy and real business men we have in Nigeria.
Please,if you have anybody that has businesses with a lifespan of more than 40 or 50 years in Nigeria.Pls,mention him,her or the people other than the Yorubas who have businesses that have been established more than 100,90,80,70 years and still counting.
They are also the only group with multibillion dollars businesses abroad.

They are the only ones with group businesses in Nigeria that are still surviving..

Irony1

Yoruba men are not good in business. How many of them as against the total Yoruba population are good business managers? Why is it that the likes of Adenuga would rather employ Indians and other expats to manage his business if truly Yorubas are best managers? Oga stop talking like a dunce.

1 Like

Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Ofemannnu: 4:33pm On Jan 13
Gamesmart:

Go back to school, fffooooool!
Says an illiterate trader.

1 Like

Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Gamesmart: 4:38pm On Jan 13
Ofemannnu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Everytime you post, more moronic stuff is posted. You are a pure cretin! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Ofemannnu: 5:25pm On Jan 13
Gamesmart:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Everytime you post, more moronic stuff is posted. You are a pure cretin! grin grin grin grin grin
Says a dirty cretin.

1 Like

Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Gamesmart: 5:30pm On Jan 13
Ofemannnu:
Says a dirty cretin.

Everything you post just shows you are more reetarded,

The fooool that does not know what an "industry" is. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Realtruth2023: 5:31pm On Jan 13
Gamesmart:

Or you are pulling foolish chest-beating claims from your ass? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The typical idiots like LeonSaab who would be telling people to go and search for their own foolish claims. grin grin grin grin grin

Eyahhhh you as a fooool you are so frustrated. OGA SHOW ME THE DATA I asked you first.
Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Realtruth2023: 5:32pm On Jan 13
Gamesmart:

Oga go and Google and stop being dense and frustrated. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Gamesmart: 5:36pm On Jan 13
Realtruth2023:

Oga go and Google and stop being dense and frustrated. grin grin grin grin grin

Foooool, show us your source for your daft claim Genevieve made millions of dollars in (sic) Netflix.

Another chest-beating idiotic claim as usual. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Ofemannnu: 5:36pm On Jan 13
Gamesmart:

Everything you post just shows you are more reetarded,

The fooool that does not know what an "industry" is. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go to school.Stop hawking chewing stick.

An industry is a group of manufacturers or businesses that produce a particular kind of goods or services. Workers in the textile industry design, fabricate, and sell cloth. The tourist industry includes all the commercial aspects of tourism.

You can use industry to refer to a group of similar businesses: The automobile industry makes cars and car parts. The food service industry prepares food and delivers it to hotels, schools, and other big facilities. Industry comes from the Latin industria, which means "diligence, hard work," and the word is still used with that meaning. If you build a house in three weeks, when the same job takes everyone else three months, you're showing impressive industry.

2 Likes

Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Gamesmart: 5:44pm On Jan 13
Ofemannnu:

Go to school.Stop hawking chewing stick.

An industry is a group of manufacturers or businesses that produce a particular kind of goods or services. Workers in the textile industry design, fabricate, and sell cloth. The tourist industry includes all the commercial aspects of tourism.

You can use industry to refer to a group of similar businesses: The automobile industry makes cars and car parts. The food service industry prepares food and delivers it to hotels, schools, and other big facilities. Industry comes from the Latin industria, which means "diligence, hard work," and the word is still used with that meaning. If you build a house in three weeks, when the same job takes everyone else three months, you're showing impressive industry.

Cretin, so you finally went to Google what an "industry" is? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So why did you list "Vitafoam,Honeywell,Sigma Paint,First bank,,Zenith bank" (without spacing by the way) as industries?

Moooron! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now see where the cretinous, illiterate, dimwit, course-mate of LeonSaab went to copy and paste verbatim what an industry is from, to fake that he knows and went to school:

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/industry

Foooooooooool!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na you daft ass dey call persin hawker? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Foooool does not know what "industry" means. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B by Ofemannnu: 5:57pm On Jan 13
Gamesmart:

Cretin, so you finally went to Google what an "industry" is? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So why did you list "Vitafoam,Honeywell,Sigma Paint,First bank,,Zenith bank" (without spacing by the way) as industries?

Moooron! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now see where the cretinous, illiterate, dimwit, course-mate of LeonSaab went to copy and paste verbatim what an industry is from, to fake that he knows and went to school:

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/industry

Foooooooooool!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na you daft ass dey call persin hawker? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Foooool does not know what "industry" means. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Stop gnashing your teeth,sir.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike / Why Banks Suspended Payment Card Use Abroad / 3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.