Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

HELP!! My Passport Application Is Being Delayed By Immigration After Payment - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / HELP!! My Passport Application Is Being Delayed By Immigration After Payment (243 Views)

No Refund After Payment: Peace Mass Transit Loses In Court / Have You ever been Humiliated by Immigration/P.O.E because of Your 9ja Passport? / Samuel Getachew Complains Of Extortion By Immigration Officers At MMIA, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! My Passport Application Is Being Delayed By Immigration After Payment by bamirotola: 5:06pm On Jan 12
I applied for an international passport for my son and myself early this year at ilesha office , we were given a capturing appointment slip which was to Be done the on Monday , 08/01/2024 , on getting to the immigration office , i was told our payment has not been uploaded to the immigration server , that we should wait for sometime.

I am in the process of my msc application in a foreign university , and the only thing delaying it is this passport, my son could not resume his school because we don't reside in ilesha and they said the problem is from abuja .

Please who can help me or advise on the way forward regarding this , it's frustrating and tiring .
Re: HELP!! My Passport Application Is Being Delayed By Immigration After Payment by soil4soil(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12
bamirotola:
I applied for an international passport for my son and myself early this year at ilesha office , we were given a capturing appointment slip which was to Be done the on Monday , 08/01/2024 , on getting to the immigration office , i was told our payment has not been uploaded to the immigration server , that we should wait for sometime.

I am in the process of my msc application in a foreign university , and the only thing delaying it is this passport, my son could not resume his school because we don't reside in ilesha and they said the problem is from abuja .

Please who can help me or advise on the way forward regarding this , it's frustrating and tiring .

Re: HELP!! My Passport Application Is Being Delayed By Immigration After Payment by Gadafii: 6:30pm On Jan 12
This is how these criminal elements are going to frustrate that E-passport portal

“Your payment has not been uploaded” this claim is going to be rampant just to frustrate people from using the online payment method, because when you pay in their offices avenue for them to seek bribe
Re: HELP!! My Passport Application Is Being Delayed By Immigration After Payment by AchrafHakimi: 6:37pm On Jan 12
That means Tunji-Ojo is a scammer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Changing Money In Rwanda / Israel's Attack On Iran Targeted Russia S-300 Air Defence Systems. / Hoi An Lantern Festival – A Long-standing Traditional Event In Hoi An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.