Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,075 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' (43859 Views)

Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos / I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] / Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Anguldi(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13
Watery beans loading for her, stop violence against men tongue

UJ girls and ashawo work be like 5&6
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by nanauju(f): 5:43pm On Jan 13
angry
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Johnjustice: 5:45pm On Jan 13
She no wan gree for anybody, if the boy self no gree, he supposed to carry his own knife enter her too, so both of them go enter hell, no gree for devil. No gree for devil in hell.
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Atarakpa: 5:45pm On Jan 13
Gadafii:
This one take “no gree for anybody “ to a whole new level

Make dem arrest her bloody asss first, hopefully the guy survives it
make you try to dey read first before commenting
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by airprinz(m): 5:46pm On Jan 13
Crazy demo
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Harmony92(f): 5:49pm On Jan 13
Imagine stabbing your neighbor because of noise shocked what about me that is sharing fence with the Lord's chosen church I don't sleep on Fridays because of night vigils Na wa oo

3 Likes

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Omoawoke2(m): 5:50pm On Jan 13
Olarewaju89:
undecided

RIP bro cry

I fear person wey no fear woman

He’s not dead yet, he’s receiving treatment
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Honestfrend: 5:51pm On Jan 13
Many of you here re not fair with your judgment at all..

If 2 say na the guy nai stab the girl for this.. I know you guys would have been masturbating on this trend..
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by airprinz(m): 5:51pm On Jan 13
Thazard:
Crazy Fellow grin grin grin
Very very crazy grin
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by anselm791(m): 5:51pm On Jan 13
Thankfully there is a lot of silence in jail.
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Olarewaju89: 5:52pm On Jan 13
Omoawoke2:

He’s not dead yet, he’s receiving treatment

OK. Thank you.
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Charmingpet: 5:53pm On Jan 13
Una story no complete biki
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Emperor4tune(m): 5:55pm On Jan 13
hmm una see this no gree for anybody gra gra,i swear many go enter 6 feet
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Damseldammie(f): 5:55pm On Jan 13
Àwon omo’binrin yii maa ti wa ñya werey
Abi iru katikati wo ni eleyi

Olorun maa la Iwo omo’kunrin yii o

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by mightyhaze: 5:56pm On Jan 13
fidelmarshal199:

You will soon be treated to another ban. An old man that has refused to grow up
Take it easy joe..even the mods themselves would be laffing out their knobs on that guy's posts grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Offpoint1: 5:57pm On Jan 13
I pray the guy survives.

I pity who will marry that one

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by patrickcollins: 6:00pm On Jan 13
AchrafHakimi:
Once he recovers, hunt her down and retaliate.
Worst advice of the new year, pray he surves though
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by nwauwa(m): 6:00pm On Jan 13
The kind mind people dey get these days.

Small thing violence, killing, hurting. Na wa

Best bet is to avoid anything altercation with anyone.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by jiz: 6:00pm On Jan 13
Blogger and bogus headlines.....the cause is beyond noise making

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Elidrisy20: 6:01pm On Jan 13
But she's beautiful

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by uuzba(m): 6:01pm On Jan 13
AchrafHakimi:
Once he recovers, hunt her down and retaliate.
She will stab him again.
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Neddstark: 6:01pm On Jan 13
Women are most susceptible to evil spirits. Avoid conflicts with them.
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Elidrisy20: 6:01pm On Jan 13
Maybe he try to rape her
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by loswhite(m): 6:02pm On Jan 13
Namaster:
.I support the STABBER on this! She did good!

Nigerians are very terrible when it comes to noise pollution and there is no legal recourse in place to fix it. Stabbing them is NOT wrong.

I'm pretty sure the girl already warned the guy about the noise but he ignored the warning.

Imagine coming to your home after the stress of dealing with the rancourous environment of the campus and NOT being able to relax because some idiots wants to play shitty music on a loudspeaker.

I say stab them ALL!

If NIGERIA legalize guns, there is going to be at least 5 mass shootings every SUNDAY.

Na so madness take dey start. Go and rent your own mansion if you cannot stay with ppl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by uuzba(m): 6:02pm On Jan 13
ekelebeXstunner:
Person dey on him own, wahala come find am.
He has sha stopped making the noise.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Nomerci: 6:03pm On Jan 13
She stabbed him.she didn't run back inside the room .or ran away and went incommunicado,rather she stabbed him and walked back into the same room casually.like nothing happened. Cold-blooded animal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Advancedman(m): 6:03pm On Jan 13
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

I will never endorse violence, but was it fair of him to be having a threeesome in the same hostel where another woman was dying from conji, and still rub it on her face by moaning so hard?

To live at peace with your female neighbors, ensure you allow all of them have a taste of the P before bringing in women to your house for the same.

You definitely understand the noise.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by uuzba(m): 6:03pm On Jan 13
Harmony92:
Imagine stabbing your neighbor because of noise shocked what about me that is sharing fence with the Lord's chosen church I don't sleep on Fridays because of night vigils Na wa oo
You are the one tolerating it.
How many times has Lagos government closed down churches, mosques and night clubs because of noise?
You feel you can't do anything. So you don't report.
Hence you continue suffering the noise.

4 Likes

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Proserpina: 6:04pm On Jan 13
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by 82man: 6:05pm On Jan 13
No dey gree for anybody level 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by uuzba(m): 6:05pm On Jan 13
Nomerci:
She stabbed him.she didn't run back inside the room .or ran away and went incommunicado,rather she stabbed him and walked back into the same room casually.like nothing happened. Cold-blooded animal
The idiot that was disturbing his neighbours nko?
Is he not a cold blooded animal?
You have no right to disturb anybody ANYWHERE with your noise.

2 Likes

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by DyingFetus: 6:06pm On Jan 13
Make she come stab me abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu / 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens / SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.