Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' (43867 Views)

Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos / I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] / Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Greattha: 12:33am On Jan 14
Many are mad, Few are roaming.

Make una gree for some pipo o...cos Life no get duplicate.

There is ange/hunger in the land...so pipo dey para.

astrolite9:
UNIJOS student fighting for life after being stabbed by female neighbour for 'making noise'

UNIJOS student fighting for life after being stabbed by female neighbour for

A University of Jos student identified as Julius Nember, is fighting for his life in hospital after he was allegedly stabbed by a female neighbour.

It was gathered that the incident happened on Friday morning, January 12, 2024.

According to Facebook user, Krayzeetee Atuu, who spoke to the victim's family members, trouble started after the suspect, also a UNIJOS student, claimed that Julius and his friend were making noise and locked Julius and his friend in his room with a padlock from outside.

She later gave someone else the key to open the door when Julius and his friend got angry.

When Julius confronted the suspect over her action she allegedly stabbed him in the chest with a knife.

"This is Julius Nember known as Jay Fresh. He is a Benue Indigene studying at university of Jos and a brother to Sharks Francis OrCarpenter

Julius was stabbed this morning in the chest by an angry female neighbour," Atuu wrote.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid038az19xgQecqhmxj7pd9zbP2N7apDUhuMDh6SyCrYuWsz9PZidtD8aFeZ5TC7Tc5l&id=100090185798497&mibextid=2JQ9oc

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02MrF3ZREz4PpcUmXyQGbsVbCWKkekAphjz9TEpHqeDTpuhXjwUdRGmhk3izDeiDZdl&id=100090185798497&mibextid=2JQ9oc
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by kernniejay(m): 4:11am On Jan 14
Namaster:
.I support the STABBER on this! She did good!

Nigerians are very terrible when it comes to noise pollution and there is no legal recourse in place to fix it. Stabbing them is NOT wrong.

I'm pretty sure the girl already warned the guy about the noise but he ignored the warning.

Imagine coming to your home after the stress of dealing with the rancourous environment of the campus and NOT being able to relax because some idiots wants to play shitty music on a loudspeaker.

I say stab them ALL!

If NIGERIA legalize guns, there is going to be at least 5 mass shootings every SUNDAY.

Now that she has stabbed him on your advice, will you help her do the prison?
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by kernniejay(m): 4:16am On Jan 14
Namaster:

Nigerians are very terrible when it comes to noise pollution and there is no legal recourse in place to fix it. Stabbing them is NOT wrong.

I'm pretty sure the girl already warned the guy about the noise but he ignored the warning.

Imagine coming to your home after the stress of dealing with the rancourous environment of the campus and NOT being able to relax because some idiots wants to play shitty music on a loudspeaker.

I say stab them ALL!

If NIGERIA legalize guns, there is going to be at least 5 mass shootings every SUNDAY.

I'm very sure it's because of mentally-challenged people like you that guns are not legalized in Nigeria.
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by akanbiaa(m): 6:21am On Jan 14
Maybe they had beef or grudges before and were keeping malice, if not the volume of the music would have been reduced or she would have used ear plugs and all these would have been avoided.
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:23am On Jan 14
Why would he allow a tiny girl like her to stab him, couldn't he defend himself?
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by ufotunang: 6:31am On Jan 14
CheedyJ:
How person go Stab another because him dey make noise inside his own apartment, the story no balance abeg
..na face me and face you house
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by ufotunang: 6:32am On Jan 14
Fear women 🙄
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Clinghton: 6:51am On Jan 14
One man would eventually marry this one, Aru.
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by EmmyCC: 7:06am On Jan 14
LordIsaac:

She may escape with manslaughter if she has a good lawyer. The actus reus is clear but the mens rea was not meant to kill him. Except, of course, na nut case.
The fact that she picked up a knife and aimed at the boys chest is enough mens rea. The intention must not be to go kill but also to cause grevious harm.

The defence that may bring it to manslaughter is provocation but the court will still examine the boy's act if it's enough provocation.

Either way if anything happened to the boy it will be a murder in charge for her the defence may come up at the trial.
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Mohisah: 7:22am On Jan 14
Kevineleven:
No self defense skills nothing, got stabbed just like that.
Could this be the same reason that my female neighbour stoped greeting me?
I got to be very careful
As in eh.. He man up to confront pesin, still wait till she stabbed him.
May God protect us
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Godsonkemz(m): 7:28am On Jan 14
She better pray Julius survives, otherwise she would spend the rest of her life in jail.
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by iamjavadem(m): 8:30am On Jan 14
Did you read the article?
LordIsaac:

She may escape with manslaughter if she has a good lawyer. The actus reus is clear but the mens rea was not meant to kill him. Except, of course, na nut case.
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by fuck419: 8:35am On Jan 14
But honestly, people need to learn how to manage a public space.

Some people are just lousy idiots, blasting their music and disturbing everyone around.

He is lucky, she hadn't a gun. If that was in the USA, he would have gone to see Baba God for factory repairs.
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Lasgidi90(m): 8:54am On Jan 14
Namaster:

I say stab them ALL!

I'm totally in line with all that you said

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by when2(f): 9:42am On Jan 14
fidelmarshal199:

You will soon be treated to another ban. An old man that has refused to grow up

Exactly!
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Austineva(m): 9:56am On Jan 14
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

I will never endorse violence, but was it fair of him to be having a threeesome in the same hostel where another woman was dying from conji, and still rub it on her face by moaning so hard?

To live at peace with your female neighbors, ensure you allow all of them have a taste of the P before bringing in women to your house for the same.
grin grin grin D legend is back
The only Angel of the ugliest truth grin
The Odogwu 1 of Biafra land
Dike a na-akpa ogwu n'anya
The Big masquerade (Nnukwu mmuonwu)
The legend himself
Nnukwu mmuonwu Ijele
We Biafrans collectively welcome you back to our Hallow chamber, Sir
grin grin grin grin(onye uwa ibe m)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:36am On Jan 14
I support her action. How can you live with someone that is as loud as a church speaker all the time. And everytime, the person is always talking, shouting and laughing like an Agbero with about 6 people every day and anyone that pass he is always at that frontage to hail as if he has known them for 10years.
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by kareemkamil(m): 12:12pm On Jan 14
& na one person go married this blood sucker oooo
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Kevineleven(m): 1:14pm On Jan 14
Mohisah:
As in eh.. He man up to confront pesin, still wait till she stabbed him.
May God protect us
Amen o
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Originalsly: 3:13pm On Jan 14
I guess he ignored her pleads to reduce the volume. What exactly does it mean that he confronted her? There was a confrontation.... anything can happen in a confrontation. Most likely he rushed into her room and she drew a knife and stabbed him. I'm guessing when the details come out it will be a case of self defence
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by HartetarLee001: 4:21pm On Jan 14
ObalendeCMS:
How do guys allow women be so close to them to the point of locking them inside from outside?

just imagine
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by DatNaijaGuy: 7:06pm On Jan 14
He was with his friends and non of them could cripple that lady.
What many of weak friends does he roll with?
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by DavidEsq(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14
Wealthoptulent:

this theme or SLOGAN for 2024 no be uk used oo , na ochara ! tear nylon.. e go last reach 31st Dec oo cheesy cheesy grin
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by DavidEsq(m): 9:13pm On Jan 14
Jacksparrow7:
I support her action. How can you live with someone that is as loud as a church speaker all the time. And everytime, the person is always talking, shouting and laughing like an Agbero with about 6 people every day and anyone that pass he is always at that frontage to hail as if he has known them for 10years.
Calm down na🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by DavidEsq(m): 9:14pm On Jan 14
Austineva:
grin grin grin D legend is back
The only Angel of the ugliest truth grin
The Odogwu 1 of Biafra land
Dike a na-akpa ogwu n'anya
The Big masquerade (Nnukwu mmuonwu)
The legend himself
We Biafrans collectively welcome you back to our Hallow chamber, Sir
grin grin grin grin(onye uwa ibe m)
That guy na premium werey🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by DavidEsq(m): 9:17pm On Jan 14
LordIsaac:

Did the story say the guy died? Mr actus reus and mens rea. All these 300 level law students sef
Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by DavidEsq(m): 9:19pm On Jan 14
Namaster:

I say stab them ALL!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Austineva(m): 11:11am On Jan 15
DavidEsq:

That guy na premium werey🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I swear 😂😂🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' by Harmony92(f): 11:37am On Jan 15
uuzba:

You are the one tolerating it.
How many times has Lagos government closed down churches, mosques and night clubs because of noise?
You feel you can't do anything. So you don't report.
Hence you continue suffering the noise.
We did ooo n they tagged us as the enemies of the church. The pastor even useam do prayer points.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens / Wife Hides Husband’s Dead Body Indoors For Three Years In Lagos / EFCC Arrests Owner of 'Yahoo Yahoo' Training School & His Proteges In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.