Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr (52980 Views)

Court Declines Jurisdiction On Case Of Female Army Officer Who Married Foreigner / Female Soldier, Ruth Ogunleye Arrested After Complaining About Sexual Harassment / Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by faceland: 10:08pm On Jan 12
mmadu4:
last time i checked its not by force to be in the military if you feel maltreated then resign and go into other field .

There are some contracts a soldier can't get out of (only through jail).

3 Likes

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by ekelebeXstunner: 10:08pm On Jan 12
Fine small girl. Wetin carry her head go army? Wahala. She has no option. Their way is all about following orders. She should re-enroll for basic training since she’s displaying stubborn head common with civilians.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Chicagograduate(m): 10:09pm On Jan 12
AZControversial:
sad

Seriously??....

Crying out to the same civilians you'll flex your muscles on if the chance presents itself......

Did she cry to you?No be you open the thread?
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by mmadu4: 10:10pm On Jan 12
faceland:

There are some contracts a soldier can't get out of (only through jail).

she said they are threatening to dismiss her. i would have taken that offer if i was in her shoes. we incur unnecessary burden on our selves for no reason. life was given to us free of charge but we humans make it complicated ... she can quit and go find something else to do . its very simple .

2 Likes

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Chicagograduate(m): 10:11pm On Jan 12
mmadu4:
last time i checked its not by force to be in the military if you feel maltreated then resign and go into other field .
If she AWOL she will be arrested and charged.If she resign she won't get her entitlement.It is all for the money not the job.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Bluntemperor: 10:11pm On Jan 12
Daughter of Zion,God will fight for you!
•You see how power Corrupt and absolutely too! If this happens in Europe or USA,it's going to be terrific for those involved because - Army don't like their Names being messed up like this!
Imagine,just because of ' refusal ' so,they bring different rethimes to Placate Miss yellow, afterall, she is not a 'Bloody Civilian' this time!
Imagine refusing her to go to Medical School,as a Student-under pretence and damaging reports and ' injecting her' - then ,why don't you release her to her Parents- Since, if truly you have a good Case!
When we say our Soldiers brutality de,some nonsense People will come for their defence!
Ok,we they wait all these Col and Brigadiers - side of defense to this lady,Story !
God de sha!
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by KIDfurniture(m): 10:13pm On Jan 12
Obey the last order ( sleep with me ) I don’t think a civilian can enjoy their women o

Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_b_N52V8CI

Female Nigerian Army Personnel Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltreatments

https://www.tiktok.com/@ogunleyeruthsavage1?_t=8iyl3rC44qU&_r=1

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Chicagograduate(m): 10:13pm On Jan 12
mmadu4:

she said they are threatening to dismiss her. i would have taken that offer if i was in her shoes. we incur unnecessary burden on our selves for no reason. life was given to us free of charge but we humans make it complicated ... she can quit and go find something else to do . its very simple .
She has not been paid for a year because her account was blocked.So all her years in the service will be wasted?Na free work she go do for army?If Na you leave your own Na hungry go finish you.

1 Like

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Krak(m): 10:14pm On Jan 12
matify83:
Those chaps are in big trouble.

The onus will definitely be on them to explain why she has gone 1 year without salary and no charges to the effect.

It's obvious she breached the channel of relaying her grievances but against those "red-necks" , this is her only avenue and an effective one at that.

Heads will surely roll.

She tried the channel several times without any recourse to justice.

1 Like

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Eriokanmi: 10:15pm On Jan 12
It's better they always voice out than resigning or committing suicide. We need them pls. A thorough investigation is needed. Dismiss the idiots if necessary. Army has long been adulterated with criminals. Its not normal for a soldier to fire at himself and end his life. People like those indicted by this young lady are the cause of their death due to frustration. Thank God for the android phone and social media. The lady has exposed them. Very nice
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Chicagograduate(m): 10:16pm On Jan 12
KIDfurniture:
Obey the last order ( sleep with me ) I don’t think a civilian can enjoy their women o

No be for only University this sexual harassment dey happen o.E dey common for army recruitment.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by stasius: 10:16pm On Jan 12
Wickedness in high places!

Tụfịakwa.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by 4ward4: 10:16pm On Jan 12
God1000:
This is bad, from lectures to military officers, they don't want to learn from their colleagues that have been sacked and humiliated

I'm sure the colonel will be investigated but she shouldn't have to social media, it's against military tradition.

If I were her, I would take my time, gather all the evidence and then report him to the army authority , infact the colonel will be afraid of her if he knows she has something she can use against him.

Where ever oppression lies, exposing such atrocities to the public will be buried at all cost. Just why the use of social media is forbidden.
We are getting there and such oppression will be fought to a stand still

1 Like

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by AllahOfBlood: 10:17pm On Jan 12
After listening to that innocent girl I can tell you that what she says is absolutely nothing but the truth
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Supremos: 10:19pm On Jan 12
Mcslize:

She needs to take it to Twitter and Facebook. It will get more traction there.
good idea
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by mmadu4: 10:20pm On Jan 12
Chicagograduate:
She has not been paid for a year because her account was blocked.So all her years in the service will be wasted?Na free work she go do for army?If Na you leave your own Na hungry go finish you.

so her life is worth nothing is her what you are saying?
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Chicagograduate(m): 10:20pm On Jan 12
mmadu4:

so her life is worth nothing is her what you are saying?
What is life without money?
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Supremos: 10:21pm On Jan 12
KIDfurniture:

More like it bro
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Houseontherock1: 10:21pm On Jan 12
AZControversial:
sad

Seriously??....

Crying out to the same civilians you'll flex your muscles on if the chance presents itself......

Honestly, that's my first thought. But then...I hate injustice, even from one wicked soldier to the other. I hope she gets justice undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Rejouir: 10:21pm On Jan 12
Lol Nigeria? So you still have hope for this country? To think of joining the army. Why do you think whites call blacks monkies, because most Africans behave like animals in human skin. Am still wondering what would make a lady date or marry an officer, especially the police and army.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by oxygenator: 10:23pm On Jan 12
Day don break o.
As heavy breeze don blow.
Fawul nyash don open.
Shit don dey smell nose.
Nothing fit stop iroko from falling o.
We go soon hear result.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Coolgent(m): 10:24pm On Jan 12
Army are becoming worst than police etc

1 Like

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by cardoctor(m): 10:24pm On Jan 12
Na serious matter be dat
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by reachbenny(m): 10:27pm On Jan 12
Quite pathetic!

Her claims should be investigated and culprits, brought to book.

Man's inhumanity to man.

....evil prevails when good people do nothing.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by faceland: 10:27pm On Jan 12
mmadu4:

You're right.
From their reply, they claimed she didn't follow protocol and threatened to take action against her. It might be better for her to resign and seek justice through other means. Expose their pictures and names to tarnish their reputation internationally. They ended her career but she can pause or negatively affect theirs.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by mmadu4: 10:28pm On Jan 12
Chicagograduate:
What is life without money?

what is money without life . should be your mentality . health is wealth my nigga. person wey get millions for account but laying in hospital bed dying .that money becomes vanity and useless . i wonder why Nigerians have this mentality .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Okechinwadike: 10:30pm On Jan 12
na una vote rubbish, na una de cry pass . in a good government such thing don't suppose to happen. NONSENSE AND AGBADORIANS
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Chummynoni(m): 10:32pm On Jan 12
Their D|cks go surely hard, but E go dey flaccid when they see boko haram. Spineless lots
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by fortunechy(m): 10:33pm On Jan 12
Which send u join army..
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Chicagograduate(m): 10:35pm On Jan 12
mmadu4:

what is money without life . should be your mentality . health is wealth my nigga. person wey get millions for account but laying in hospital bed dying .that money becomes vanity and useless . i wonder why Nigerians have this mentality .
Na money dem dey take buy medicine.No dey preach like deeper life member.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by badoh(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12
matify83:
Those chaps are in big trouble.

The onus will definitely be on them to explain why she has gone 1 year without salary and no charges to the effect.

It's obvious she breached the channel of relaying her grievances but against those "red-necks" , this is her only avenue and an effective one at that.

Heads will surely roll.

I know the current Chief of Army Staff will not take this case lightly. If Tinubu gets to know of this case, I pity those indicted officers, they'll be dealt with. Everyone will just be using their power to oppress the poor. The Nigerian Military are just too unprofessional and they need serious and continuous re-orientation. How could you freeze an officer's account for one year? This is a serious allegations which must be investigated thoroughly. All what they know is obey the last order. Can't they behave and act the way military of advanced nations like US and UK do?

1 Like

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Benbellamor: 10:36pm On Jan 12
thanks for social Media....COS Lagbaja pls investigate and help get to the root of this, you are doing a great Job sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos / 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls / Average Salary And Bonuses Of Investment Bankers In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.