Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr (52975 Views)

Court Declines Jurisdiction On Case Of Female Army Officer Who Married Foreigner / Female Soldier, Ruth Ogunleye Arrested After Complaining About Sexual Harassment / Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by kessler53(m): 11:54pm On Jan 12
mmadu4:
last time i checked its not by force to be in the military if you feel maltreated then resign and go into other field .
I concur
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by AZControversial(m): 11:58pm On Jan 12
Houseontherock1:

Honestly, that's my first thought. But then...I hate injustice, even from one wicked soldier to the other. I hope she gets justice undecided

Hopefully....
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Jbleenk: 12:10am On Jan 13
This is not fair if it’s true but what I can figure out from her outburst is that the story has no substance.

She said a lot of things but no particular mention of what happened or even line of event that that lead to all she said.

Sounds more like she need psychiatric help if you ask me. However I hope the military authorities should investigate her allegations.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Stanbaba30: 12:20am On Jan 13
Oga Lagbaja over to you. If Army no answer this girl bà, e no go better for them. If this girl is saying the truth, please Abdulkaeem, Soolebo and the other Oga should be sharpardly boarded. Habâ ma nà
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by victorazy(m): 12:28am On Jan 13
YourGFsnatcher:

What did he say that's wrong? So they should not look into the matter? What are u even saying? He made complete sense

Do you even know how army works?
Military is autonomous. For public and democracy sake, they will conspicuously promise to visit the matter BUT cortmashal her behind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by akins33: 12:50am On Jan 13
The N/Army is a dirty place, soldiers who lack morals and integrity. Paedophiles.

The authorities will summon her to DC and dismiss her.

Nothing will come out of it.

IT is the same Nig Army that killed unarmed civilians during end sars,and nothing happened.

Even the Lag gov arrested one recently,it shows how irresponsible the organization is.

The Chief of Army staff,behaves like a clown and doesnt look like someone in charge.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by blowjohn(m): 12:57am On Jan 13
kessler53:
I concur

They don't leave the army like that.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Konquest: 1:08am On Jan 13
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_b_N52V8CI

Female Nigerian Army Personnel Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltreatments

https://www.tiktok.com/@ogunleyeruthsavage1?_t=8iyl3rC44qU&_r=1

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Egoveen: 1:10am On Jan 13
saphiere:
Misogynistic behaviors stinks to the high heavens in Nigeria.
May God forgive me I mistakenly have a male child I will abort him.

I hate this gender. Their level of hatred and maltreatment is second to none.
And you get papa,this gender sef.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Manlikebaro: 1:13am On Jan 13
Give me free Military slot today I will reject asap, useless Politicians mess everything in Nigeria.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by mkoabiola: 1:19am On Jan 13
She go expain tire
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Codes151(m): 1:51am On Jan 13
Gov. Did nothing wrong.
Also, NDA is a shithole
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Pickmycall: 1:59am On Jan 13
Jbleenk:
This is not fair if it’s true but what I can figure out from her outburst is that the story has no substance.

She said a lot of things but no particular mention of what happened or even line of event that that lead to all she said.

Sounds more like she need psychiatric help if you ask me. However I hope the military authorities should investigate her allegations.
Are you the brigadier general in question?

1 Like

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Pickmycall: 2:08am On Jan 13
mmadu4:

she said they are threatening to dismiss her. i would have taken that offer if i was in her shoes. we incur unnecessary burden on our selves for no reason. life was given to us free of charge but we humans make it complicated ... she can quit and go find something else to do . its very simple .
She loved the job but hate the oppression.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Newness2019: 2:17am On Jan 13
Supremos:

Female Nigerian Army Personnel Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltreatments

THIS IS A URGENT CALL FOR THE SENATE TO ACT IMMEDIATELY BEFORE THEY KILL THIS INNOENT NIGERIAN CHILD.

THE GOVT. OF THE DAY SHOULD NOT REST UNTIL THIS LADY IS GIVEN JUSTICE AND THEY MUST ACT FAST BEFORE SOMETHING BAD IS

HATCHED OUT FOR THIS INNOCENT NIGERIAN CHILD.

FIDA SHOULD ACT FAST AND HELP THIS LADY BEFORE ANY REGRET.

THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW.

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by superCleanworks(m): 2:18am On Jan 13
saphiere:

May God forgive me I mistakenly have a male child I will abort him..

Amen.
And if you forget to abort him, a terrible miscarriage will happen. Amen.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by ogbonti: 2:20am On Jan 13
God1000:
This is bad, from lectures to military officers, they don't want to learn from their colleagues that have been sacked and humiliated

I'm sure the colonel will be investigated but she shouldn't have gone to social media, it's against military tradition.

If I were her, I would take my time, gather all the evidence and then report him to the army authority , infact the colonel will be afraid of her if he knows she has something she can use against him.

are you having comprehension issues ? did you not hear when she said she spoke to different senior and junior officers to get help and none will intervene? even bringing her dad in could not help matters - is your head paining you? angry
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by BabaRamota1980: 3:02am On Jan 13
This girl's petition must reach Minister of Defense, and President Tinubu. See how Army Officers are turning young officers to prostitutes. This is despicable. They all three need to be demoted in rank, then given dishonorable dismissal. Awon oloshi!
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by kunle75(m): 3:29am On Jan 13
Supremos:

I can't stop watching the video,if this true, The president must be part of this investigation. If not ,they will sweep it under the carpet.
I just hope they don't kill the girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Father4all: 3:43am On Jan 13
Even me too supporting her, I'm tempted to f**k her. She is too pretty darn
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by OgideAgu: 3:44am On Jan 13
Good she opened up....

We still sell materials
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Kingsley123456(m): 4:02am On Jan 13
This is the definition of extreme suffocation...needs urgent attention
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Invest4growth: 4:25am On Jan 13
It is not good to deal with military issues like this. It shows the.top is rotten. The shout by the chief of army staff that his office is open is just for the press.
A lot of oppressions going on in the military and police would continue to be exposed. With social media, bad people will suffer on earth and hereafter.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Cabalgeneral: 4:53am On Jan 13
Supremos:

Good she spoke out any reasonable Nigerians anywhere should initiate whatever influence for her triumph against those bastards.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by kole22k(m): 4:54am On Jan 13
Please Military authority kindly intervene, don't allow the lady to commit suicide, before she brought the case to the public she has already thought about the consequences. Please the Authority should rise up to assist her seek justice. God bless Nigeria army.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Cabalgeneral: 5:04am On Jan 13
devilmaycry:
She get mind...I commend her for that
But mind alone no go help you for Naija...u need get strong leg also

That said...she can be arrested for defamation if she doesn't have proof to back her claim.

They can't do her anything since she said she is with the evidence.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Firstcitizen: 5:25am On Jan 13
Obey the last command. grin Rapists everywhere. University lecturers, Politicians, Pastors, Military personnel etc
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Amumaigwe: 5:38am On Jan 13
saphiere:
Misogynistic behaviors stinks to the high heavens in Nigeria.
May God forgive me I mistakenly have a male child I will abort him.

I hate this gender. Their level of hatred and maltreatment is second to none.

A senior female soldier was among her tormentors. Try and abort your female babies too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Naezy: 5:49am On Jan 13
Please oh, someone should teach me how to reply people's comments on this platform. I get many people wey I wan correct their madness for comment section.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Risingsunn: 6:09am On Jan 13
That's why when people take their lives, some of you will come and be blaming them. You see this one now, she is passing through hell. May God be with her. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos / 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls / Average Salary And Bonuses Of Investment Bankers In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.