Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr (52964 Views)

Court Declines Jurisdiction On Case Of Female Army Officer Who Married Foreigner / Female Soldier, Ruth Ogunleye Arrested After Complaining About Sexual Harassment / Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by ABC101FF: 6:10am On Jan 13
I don't know the full story, I don't care what the full story is, I don't care if a woman can be over dramatic sometimes but what I do know is, this young lady has a story to tell. She's been through a lot and is going through a lot. These three names she consistently mentioned should be looked into. Not the best audiovisual to hear/see today. I feel sad for her.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by molas02: 6:17am On Jan 13
dangermouse:
Very shameful.and unprofessional if her story is true.

Before she can come out in public and mention their names..... Omo the story na true ooo. Army?
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by londonzona: 6:20am On Jan 13
This is wickedness , there is wat they call safeguarding unit in a workforce were you meet and discuss if you feel you are feeling safe be it mentally,financially ,emotionally etc they will take it up.I doubt if is working in Nigeria
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by usagee36: 6:40am On Jan 13
Nigerians I repeat army is 230k and you are 220 million. Any civilian treated this way, 5 million people are enough to waste the army and they will all hide. Bastards. A useless country without law.

1 Like

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by maxiuc(m): 6:52am On Jan 13
I knew female soldiers are foods for ogas
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Jbleenk: 6:52am On Jan 13
Pickmycall:
Are you the brigadier general in question?

No im not.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by miniziter(m): 6:58am On Jan 13
Everyone need to be careful in this time of social media era.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by dnawah(m): 6:59am On Jan 13
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_b_N52V8CI

Female Nigerian Army Personnel Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltreatments

https://www.tiktok.com/@ogunleyeruthsavage1?_t=8iyl3rC44qU&_r=1

to serve nigeria no be by force say na for Force.

1 Like

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Impliment: 6:59am On Jan 13
What is she still doing in the army? She should resign now to save her life.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Diligence: 7:04am On Jan 13
Guz: Tag Jagaban on this & those soldiers are gonners!
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Tonytonex(m): 7:05am On Jan 13
I like her courage to come out public.

Just because she is beautiful.
The Army should do the needful.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by 1972xy: 7:06am On Jan 13
The Army is the worst profession in Nigeria. Other ranks as they are called are seen by officers as Slaves meant for sacrifice.
As an other rank ,you lost your self esteem. You don't have mind if yourself anymore. Somebody must be there removing your life with the so called order that you must obey failure to obey is amount to insubordination.
If the Army needs to amend its act to make it attractive for people to join otherwise no one will join the army anymore.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Tonytonex(m): 7:07am On Jan 13
dangermouse:

if her story is true?
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Dskillful(m): 7:12am On Jan 13
I believe this girl 💯%
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Dskillful(m): 7:14am On Jan 13
Lagbaja should come and tell us again that she's not a soldier. If anything happens to other ranks they don't take it seriously but let pin 📌 just pierce a 2Lt leg the whole cantonment will fall.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by tabaralph: 7:14am On Jan 13
Supremos:

Female Nigerian Army Personnel Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltreatments

Hhmm only God can help this young lady, I pray the army authority won’t turn it on her that she’s mentally unstable , for her to mention that they even dumped her at psychiatric hospital .

1 Like

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Satsatboy: 7:21am On Jan 13
This country is a mess nothing good can really come out of it,shame shame shame to our so-call good for nothing leaders
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:28am On Jan 13
Supremos:

If had it been she has a Godfather the useless superiors would never have tried such things ...

1 Like

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Mirasteel: 7:29am On Jan 13
This is inhumane to anybody, either a man or woman. I hope those senior soldiers are caught and dealt with.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:34am On Jan 13
Ameduedwin:
is like you don't listen to the girl very well? She say she have wrote to military police. Write to deference quarters but no response from them, they don't even invite her for interview, that is why she have to come to social media, she knows they will dismissed her but she didn't care

Believe me she will be glad if they dismiss her that may even be her major priority. Her resignation letter will not be granted if she didn't take steps like this...
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:44am On Jan 13
This is what I call "successfully not greeing for anybody 2024."

Back to sender to the fake reprobate muslim.

May God turn him to past tense.

St. Patrick pray for all Nigerian Christians not to gree for any reprobate muslims in 2024. God reduce their burdensome numbers through Christ our Lord.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Albertgr8: 7:46am On Jan 13
Why did you join the Nigeria army in the first place
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by femi4: 8:20am On Jan 13
dangermouse:

Obey the last command

Touch not my anointed.....These are phrases people in high places use to oppress women
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Okeyc230: 8:25am On Jan 13
Bad news
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Jlow2: 8:35am On Jan 13
Nigeria is not designed for good and upright people to prosper, the system and leaders will force you to do bad things before u can prosper
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by caracas: 8:39am On Jan 13
God1000:
This is bad, from lectures to military officers, they don't want to learn from their colleagues that have been sacked and humiliated

I'm sure the colonel will be investigated but she shouldn't have gone to social media, it's against military tradition.

If I were her, I would take my time, gather all the evidence and then report him to the army authority , infact the colonel will be afraid of her if he knows she has something she can use against him.

Didn’t you hear her say she has done everything possible to report them to the Army authorities to no avail ? Coming to social media was like a last option and such should be encouraged so that this evil ppl everywhere, can be exposed for what they are and seriously dealt with…
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by oluwaseyi0: 8:48am On Jan 13
God1000:
This is bad, from lectures to military officers, they don't want to learn from their colleagues that have been sacked and humiliated

I'm sure the colonel will be investigated but she shouldn't have gone to social media, it's against military tradition.

If I were her, I would take my time, gather all the evidence and then report him to the army authority , infact the colonel will be afraid of her if he knows she has something she can use against him.

unfortunately most of the people she will report to are almost same and will likely believe the colonel because he is senior
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by sammiewrite(m): 9:13am On Jan 13
I hope this lady gets help, and I hope that means getting out of that state backed cult. An organisation that is focused on producing powerful men rather than a powerful institution shouldn't be one for any decent individual.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by IamANigerianMan: 9:15am On Jan 13
AZControversial:
sad

Seriously??....

Crying out to the same civilians you'll flex your muscles on if the chance presents itself......

Not all of them are bad, 99% of them are good , just less than 1% are bad like those useless modafucker that want to rape her..
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Ulunne777(f): 9:47am On Jan 13
The day those ones will day, ppl will say rip.
As a woman I know the harassment I have encountered right from childhood till now.

It's your word against theirs. The one of uni was so profound ,other course Lecturers had to intervene.

It goes both ways though. Stop using your position to abuse ppl. Posterity will come for you.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by FuckTheMod: 10:08am On Jan 13
God1000:

Sense dey pain you?
You didn't hear her say she has exhausted all possible means to finding solution?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) / Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos / 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.