Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,727 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Do You Still Borrow Friends Your Car In This Economy? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Do You Still Borrow Friends Your Car In This Economy? (679 Views)

Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Borrow Friends Your Car In This Economy? by Deew22: 12:21am On Jan 13
Times are hard now.
Fueling a car is more expensive than before.
Some friends will want to borrow your car for some stuffs and some of them will fuel it while others will claim to fuel it but will fuel little compared to what they will consume. Someone just brought back my car and he claimed to fuel it, and my guage has dropped from where I left it.

Aside fuel, the cost of maintaining a car now is more than before by far.
Car might have a problem and they'd come and keep it for you like that to repair.

How do you manage these things in these hard times?
Re: Do You Still Borrow Friends Your Car In This Economy? by matify83: 2:33am On Jan 13
My car is personal and intimate to me and my family. I can give rides but letting it out is a very big NO NO for me.

Fuel and Maintenance apart.
Re: Do You Still Borrow Friends Your Car In This Economy? by fineboynl(m): 10:01pm On Jan 13
I use to but never again. When I suspect they are having sex inside car. The car problem nor de finish. The guy is even taller than me but some times when i go collect the car the driver seat will be adjusted for a shorter person. It was like he was even using my car to teach his girlfriend.

I will never try it again . If my car is not with me i feel not complete and unease.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Borrow Friends Your Car In This Economy? by Spark2: 11:42pm On Jan 13
fineboynl:
I use to but never again. When I suspect they are having sex inside car. The car problem nor de finish. The guy us even taller than me but some times when i go collect the car the driver seat will be adjusted for a shorter person. It was like he was even using my car to teach his girlfriend.

I will never try it again . If my car is not with me i feel not complete and unease.

This last statement is so true

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Borrow Friends Your Car In This Economy? by Spark2: 11:43pm On Jan 13
Let's move this post to front page

Cc
Seun
Re: Do You Still Borrow Friends Your Car In This Economy? by tolugar: 6:16pm On Mar 04
Spark2:
Let's move this post to front page

Cc
Seun

Pls I've been trying to send you mail. I need your assistance on one of previous post about your mums foot
Re: Do You Still Borrow Friends Your Car In This Economy? by Kasdat5(m): 7:35pm On Mar 04
I give my van sometimes to a driver I've know for a while , esp when am lazy to travel & there are passangers , but my personal car !! No .
Re: Do You Still Borrow Friends Your Car In This Economy? by Anguldi(m): 8:35pm On Mar 04
Kasdat5:
I give my van sometimes to a driver I've know for a while , esp when am lazy to travel & there are passangers , but my personal car !! No .
Quite risky sha. Vans are so expensive
Re: Do You Still Borrow Friends Your Car In This Economy? by Kasdat5(m): 9:05pm On Mar 04
Anguldi:

Quite risky sha. Vans are so expensive

Very true , but there are drivers without vehicles fora while , they have to survive , but thrn , it's the good ones I realese my vehicle for , not those terribe & cheat driver + I track their movement . It's risky as you said sha, but how man go do .

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Borrow Friends Your Car In This Economy? by Anguldi(m): 9:09pm On Mar 04
Kasdat5:

Very true , but there are drivers without vehicles fora while , they have to survive , but thrn , it's the good ones I realese my vehicle for , not those terribe & cheat driver + I track their movement . It's risky as you said sha, but how man go do .
Nice one.
Boss, abeg drop update for your travel thread cheesy
Re: Do You Still Borrow Friends Your Car In This Economy? by fait10(m): 7:02pm On Mar 06
cool

(1) (Reply)

Is My Gear Box Still Okay? / / BMW Unveils First All-electric Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.