Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,636 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? (24405 Views)

Have You Noticed People Are No More Buying Cars / Buying Cars From Auction Sites In The U.S / Buying Cars Cheap From Togo Port. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by Michael547(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ever since petrol turned to around 600 naira per litre, I have noticed alot of people that wanted to buy car before decided not to buy again. What is really happening. Have you decided not to buy car again since the hike in petrol, or do you know anyone who refused to buy? Share your stories please...

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by Chicagograduate(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
Senators bought brand new SUVs for 360 members at the cost of ₦100m each.

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by Michael547(m): 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
Chicagograduate:
Senators bought brand new SUVs for 360 members at the cost of ₦100m each.
Lol...no be small thing oo.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by Ameboperoo(m): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
Even if you don't use it all the time, a car is a necessity in many cases.
Besides, don't you pay tp when you go out by public transport?
That the price of cement rise no mean ppl no go build house again. Pray make God bless your hustle bro

379 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by Michael547(m): 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ameboperoo:
Even if you don't use it all the time, a car is a necessity in many cases.
Besides, don't you pay tp when you go out by public transport?
That the price of cement rise no mean ppl no go build house again. Pray make God bless your hustle bro
On point bro

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by Harrynight(m): 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
angry

Dey Play

People are buying ordinary phones worth almost A Million Naira daily

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by realtemi(m): 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
Not everyone is actually broke. Tho majority are broke

160 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by Hendrixky: 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
Dey play

Just dey play

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by CondemnBattery(f): 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
shocked
Same way people still buy data, even though data prices keeps soaring amidst poor network coverage.

Car is a necessity if you have the means

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by christejames(m): 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
Senators and house of Rep members no be people? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by blesboi(m): 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
some Nigeria are very Rich... majority are poor ... the Rich are still buying

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by telim: 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
Though alot of Nigerians are poor but there are som3 guys stilll living large and buying expensive cars.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
See as nairaland frontpage dey full of cry, Tinubu never even reach one year

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by livinbygrace: 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
You see car business,importation are some of the worst business to do now.
Traveling agents and food vendors are the one cashing out now .
Most people expectialy the youths wants to Japa

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by BigTableShaker(f): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
Very soon, I go buy Toyota Venza AWD of N8m.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by RapistOnBail: 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
things get as e be these days...

Na only yahoo boys dey buy everything now.

For the past 2 months I've been selling, na yahoo boys dey buy market...

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by Starboytwo(m): 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
We dey always adapt

By the way, I wan see how December go be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by Nwaokunkpara: 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2023
People buy car everyday for different reasons

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by Sirmuel1(m): 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2023
If I have the cash right now, I'll buy a Tundra and a Range Rover.

Bad economy no concern Person wey dey earn in dollars, or loot Government funds cheesy

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by SultanOfPuna: 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin

My neighbor Miracle bought Lexus RX after that naira cash scarcity period. .

He stopped hanging with us because his level don change.
Early morning, he will put on his earpods and washing his car.

We go greet am, hail am.. baba go do like say him no see us. No wahala

Fast forward to October 2023 grin grin grin grin
The werey don sell the car grin grin grin
Come m follow us dey drag bus

This economy will humble you grin grin

90 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by JoeEeL(m): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2023
One-Nigerians... una don start complain...

Remember how u guys bashed our separatism agitation.

How many of you know or follow people of substance like Koiki, Mass B, Yeye Dara, BabaEkiti Gbode, Gbagede Imo, Ola Mike, Lady K, Maiyegun's Diary, Wisdom TV, Citizen AY, Yoruba Wuyi, Yoruba Space, Baba Aropo Ire, Eleha, Tani Olohun, Mr Fatai Ogunribido, Seoyekoribe...

E wo, e je... e fe je mo yo iya.

2 Likes

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by rashrockalabx(m): 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
Money dey where E dey🌚

8 Likes

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by nony43(m): 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
Law makers and the drug are still buying cars. Zombies supporting them are trekking.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by wabashe: 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2023
I just bought one, I was just blessed. Direct belgium toyota corolla le 07 model. God I take you.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by Growingboi(m): 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2023
Things are not expensive to real niggas.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
It depends, my friend just launched his Toyota strictly for his business and some important runs.
D truth is that majority of Nigerians are dying of hunger, somebody telling u that people will adapt is still living in fool paradise.
That's what frla called "suffering smiling"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by wabashe: 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
I bought ones a week a go,toyota corolla le 07 model. God I thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by isaaclech: 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
Man must survive no matter how the economy be..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
Plenty
Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by FreeStuffsNG: 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
Yes people are still buying brand new cars. Some of these info are actually in public domain with appropriate agencies and regulators.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SON Certifies Innoson Vehicles, Issues MANCAP Certificate / What You Should Do If You Mistakenly Swallow Fuel / First Automobile Plant In South South Nigeria Close To Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.