Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance (47340 Views)

'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by Jkilo: 2:25am On Jan 14
Neddstark:
Its so sad that fake pastors are everywhere that we cannot differentiate the real spiritual interventions from the fake.
To me this is real. If it wasn't the Man of God wouldn't have told them to keep her because delivering her would be a very big case. Even Jesus said some deliverance involves prayer and fasting.
i pray she gets delivered. Spiritual battles are real

Very real and you see marine ehn, they are the most stubborn in spiritual wickedness. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by StreetTyga: 2:32am On Jan 14
Bring her here'
I will fvck that marine whatever commot her body..

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by PaNnamdi: 4:26am On Jan 14
Neddstark:
Its so sad that fake pastors are everywhere that we cannot differentiate the real spiritual interventions from the fake.
To me this is real. If it wasn't the Man of God wouldn't have told them to keep her because delivering her would be a very big case. Even Jesus said some deliverance involves prayer and fasting.
i pray she gets delivered. Spiritual battles are real
Look at this one.na so pastor dey give your wife doggy for office and u dey outside dey wait like mumu grin
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by abatically(m): 6:04am On Jan 14
usagee36:
Arranged. Nothing like marine spirit. Tell me why this happens only in Nigeria?

Not only Nigeria, Africa in general, especially black Africa. Nigerians are the masters of taking on something brought from the western world, perfect it, repackage it and get better at it than the original inventors. It's the same with fraud, we didn't start it, but now we are better at it. Go to the churches in Europe, they don't shout while praying, sometimes I wonder if the version of God in Africa is different from the God in the western world. Here everybody is looking for miracles , so those so called men of God are capitalizing on that to fool people. Just perform a few staged miracles and u will have millions of people follow u.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by Neddstark: 11:57am On Jan 14
PaNnamdi:

Look at this one.na so pastor dey give your wife doggy for office and u dey outside dey wait like mumu grin

Because that was what happened in your family doesn't mean it will happen to others.
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by vacanci: 9:16am On Jan 15
nlreserve:
Do u know u might be possessed or be in a covenant without knowing it?
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by vacanci: 9:18am On Jan 15
nlreserve:
Do u know u might be possessed or be in a covenant without knowing it?

A marine queen for that matter? I expected her to walk in without being carried there by family members.
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by nlreserve: 11:05am On Jan 15
vacanci:

A marine queen for that matter? I expected her to walk in without being carried there by family members.
A carnal mind does not understand spiritual things
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by vacanci: 3:42pm On Jan 15
nlreserve:
A carnal mind does not understand spiritual things

The kind of mind that set Africa backwards with everything spiritual things.
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by nlreserve: 4:36pm On Jan 15
vacanci:

The kind of mind that set Africa backwards with everything spiritual things.
It's unfortunate you are from Africa. If you were from the Europe, I wouldn't be feeling sorry for u. It's a pity that you don't know your origin. Go and find out what your fore fathers worshipped before Christianity and Islam came.
If you know that once u believe in a thing, it works, you would know that when u gather three stones and starts worshipping them, they become your god and a spirit occupies it. That spirit is demon (satanic).
Some parents dedicate their children to that shrine (demon) and the children get possessed by the demon. U might not know all these except u understand africanism. The world is deeper than you think. Only when u try to know sometimes that u know.
Some people are already dedicated to some deities (demons). E.g. childless couples can go to a deity to ask for a child and when that child comes, it is possessed that if the child is not delivered, is of no use for the parents. Instead of giving them joy, they make them suffer. Some die at a certain age. Some fall sick all time. Unless they are delivered.
So, if you don't know, u won't know. If you know, you know.
As for the area of religion affecting development, honestly, many people misunderstand it in Nigeria especially. Most of the things people pray for in church is what Government is meant provide. But Nigerians do not know how to decide on their own. If an imam says a thing, they'll follow without reasoning. A pastor says a thing, they will follow without reasoning. That's the issue. No one wants to die fighting. But they want to go to heaven without dying. Tribalism and religion is the problem, you are partially right. It will go along way before the people can be liberated.
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by vacanci: 4:48pm On Jan 15
nlreserve:
It's unfortunate you are from Africa. If you were from the Europe, I wouldn't be feeling sorry for u. It's a pity that you don't know your origin. Go and find out what your fore fathers worshipped before Christianity and Islam came.
If you know that once u believe in a thing, it works, you would know that when u gather three stones and starts worshipping them, they become your god and a spirit occupies it. That spirit is demon (satanic).
Some parents dedicate their children to that shrine (demon) and the children get possessed by the demon. U might not know all these except u understand africanism. The world is deeper than you think. Only when u try to know sometimes that u know.
Some people are already dedicated to some deity (demon). E.g. childless couples can go to a deity to ask for a child and when that child comes, it is possessed that if the child is not delivered, is of no use for the parents.

I believe everything you said. How has that helped us as Nigerians with all our beliefs
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by nlreserve: 4:50pm On Jan 15
vacanci:

I believe everything you said. How has that helped us as Nigerians with all our beliefs
sorry, i updated my commebt. I didn't know u just replied. A lot to say but I'm still at work
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by lovediehatelive(m): 6:06pm On Jan 15
GanagiBitrus:
If truly she is possessed by demons, why toy around with the demons? Just cast them out.

Personally, I think this is staged.

However, I'm quoting you based on your last statement.

Such entities aren't just cast out.

They might be very powerful and requires a dialogue, in Which the exorcist tricks the demon into reveling it's name and some other stuffs.

The exorcists kinda play along while still high in the spirit.

Don't know if you have watched the movie

" THE POPE'S EXORCIST"

It sheds more light on the point I'm trying to make
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by GanagiBitrus: 6:29pm On Jan 15
lovediehatelive:

Personally, I think this is staged.

However, I'm quoting you based on your last statement.

Such entities aren't just cast out.

They might be very powerful and requires a dialogue, in Which the exorcist tricks the demon into reveling it's name and some other stuffs.

The exorcists kinda play along while still high in the spirit.

Don't know if you have watched the movie

" THE POPE'S EXORCIST"

It sheds more light on the point I'm trying to make
👍
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by Thazard(m): 7:12pm On Jan 16
StraightGaay:
The girl fine sha,if na me be Ebuka, I go fall.
grin grin grin
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by AnyanwuSilas: 5:21am On Apr 26
Who wouldn't want to see the beautiful girl after the program? He said don't take her home that she will die very soon
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by Kasalagoburst: 10:18am On Apr 26
incandescentena:
Churches and fraud move, like 5&6

Beautiful farm tool in connivance with "he who hides behind the false image of the Son of Man" to deceive gullible sheeps

They will one day answer to their maker

Immortal technique

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Martin Kofi Danso Impregnates Church Member, After Private Jet Gift / Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) / 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.