Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance (47337 Views)

'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by 9jaBloke: 9:02am On Jan 13
smiley
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:03am On Jan 13
Some headlines you bloggers give news this days is worrisome.....

Did he later cast our the demon
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by Donvictor2015: 9:03am On Jan 13
Nothing here other than ogbanje spirit. It's so glaring
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by maasoap(m): 9:05am On Jan 13
He said, don't take her home, she will die very soon. Lol

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:05am On Jan 13
419 people everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by Writer50: 9:06am On Jan 13
Planned as usual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by SoNature(m): 9:06am On Jan 13
Evangelist Ebuka Obi has to be the greatest Nigerian preacher known at this time. As regards prophecy and performing miracles, the only person who could do what Evangelist Ebuka Obi does was Prophet TB Joshua. No one else comes close. Dude is an enigma.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by LeeSmart: 9:07am On Jan 13
To be honest that lady is soo fine๐Ÿ˜•

4 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by Kevineleven(m): 9:07am On Jan 13
Sergio101:
See pretty lady bikonu shocked

I go fรปck You and the demon oh.

Like if she's a temptation.....I don fall already

The sergio man grin
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by DyingFetus: 9:08am On Jan 13
E be like say I go be pastor
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by EmperorTolson: 9:08am On Jan 13
A
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by ArchangelMicky(m): 9:08am On Jan 13
jesusjnr2020:
Not sure if real but I know for one that seduction is a major tool of the devil.

A lot of anointed men have fallen victims to this tool.

Ask Samson.

Where you wan see am?
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by LeeSmart: 9:08am On Jan 13
maasoap:
He said, don't take her home, she will die very soon. Lol
Lol asin enh that man get him own plans oo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

8 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by Okoroawusa: 9:08am On Jan 13
Make dem dey deceive una dey go...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by Olarewaju89: 9:08am On Jan 13
Sergio101:

Wetin concern the bigger umbrella of church with this now. Did you even watch the video?

To the topic.....omo the lady fine I swear

I go knack that spirit commot her body if I see her

Just a night

grin

You aren't nice at all.
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by SoNature(m): 9:08am On Jan 13
bluefilm:
Looks staged.

TB Joshua have exposed their secrets

Believe whatever you like - it won't stop his shine!

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by Oyotownherbs(m): 9:09am On Jan 13
This one na asaba Nollywood actress nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by Godsonkemz(m): 9:09am On Jan 13
The babe fine like mami water (marine)
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by padi94(m): 9:10am On Jan 13
After deliverance na pastor go marry am...
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by Hezmatosky: 9:10am On Jan 13
Las las Ebuka will marry this girl kiss This that I have seen kiss
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by Newsmic: 9:11am On Jan 13
TB Joshua's wife speaks about the lady Bisola Johnson that accused TB Joshua

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPJz8_wnW6Q
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by Jamie248: 9:12am On Jan 13
Newsmic:
Trending Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance Session

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32pN8xeaalM

Na so dem dey flirt for ya village?

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by maasoap(m): 9:13am On Jan 13
LeeSmart:

Lol asin enh that man get him own plans oo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
You caught me right there! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by joseph1832(m): 9:13am On Jan 13
Newsmic:
Trending Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance Session

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32pN8xeaalM
OMG what tha fvck is this?

I wonder how some people fall for this badly orchestrated deliverance bullsh1t.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:14am On Jan 13
If that man preek no stand make i bend.....omoo see beauty!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by flexyrule(m): 9:15am On Jan 13
nairavsdollars:
Can this happen in a British church
Hardly.. And that's why they have loads of patients in their psychiatry wards.

Alot of spiritual things are mistaken for depression and mental illness.

And the patients are held up mental in care homes for years without any solution.

Well, they use their ignorance to create job opportunities for our brothers over there.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by Usmanovic95(m): 9:15am On Jan 13
I been think say na Ebuka BBNAIJA host. I for ask say na when he turn envangelist.See as the blogger caption the headline like the pastor's name is a name is a household name.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by Lanretoye(m): 9:15am On Jan 13
He said she is a marine then i wonder if it is the US marine...anyway,dont take her home...
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by wealthyvic1: 9:16am On Jan 13
maasoap:
What are they delivering? grin grin grin
Marine spirit

Gullible people will believe this confirm movie.
Rubbish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / Prophet Martin Kofi Danso Impregnates Church Member, After Private Jet Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.