Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

My Woman Always Complain That I Don’t Listen To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Woman Always Complain That I Don’t Listen To Her (690 Views)

My Boyfriend Can't Stop Complain That My Brest Doesn't Satisfy Him During Sex / Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Woman Always Complain That I Don’t Listen To Her by pachigo001(m): 7:57am On Jan 13
Hello nairalanders my woman always complain that I don’t listen to her is it something to worry about or is just a way she want to use to manipulate me sad
Re: My Woman Always Complain That I Don’t Listen To Her by Coolsat(m): 8:09am On Jan 13
pachigo001:
Hello nairalanders my woman always complain that I don’t listen to her is it something to worry about or is just a way she want to use to manipulate me sad
It depends on what she's complaining about. She's right if it's about some bad habits she wants you to stop but don't loose guard kos that gender can be very manipulative.
Re: My Woman Always Complain That I Don’t Listen To Her by Cancri: 8:11am On Jan 13
pachigo001:
no, you better start listening to your wife,women give the best advices,because they are mostly calm and reason deeply.
If I got married I will always listen to my wife advice the exception is any advice I considered ill about Any member of my family.apart from that I will do anything she says
So I will advice you to do anything she says.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Always Complain That I Don’t Listen To Her by reddingtonblack: 9:07am On Jan 13
Don't listen to her as in you easily forget things she discuss with you or you don't follow her executive order
Re: My Woman Always Complain That I Don’t Listen To Her by CamelCase: 9:15am On Jan 13
Not only you bro....

From all the gibberish she says.. I'd just filter the one that make sense and let her keep the rest. If you listen to every word she tells you, ....well

I comment my reserve

4 Likes

Re: My Woman Always Complain That I Don’t Listen To Her by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:19am On Jan 13
Cancri:
no, you better start listening to your wife,women give the best advices,because they are mostly calm and reason deeply.
If I got married I will always listen to my wife advice the exception is any advice I considered ill about Any member of my family.apart from that I will do anything she says
So I will advice you to do anything she says.

OP don't take this advice.

Your assertion is wrong.

OP don't take anything women say but only take it based on the usefulness of the advice to the subject matter. If the advice is not cogent to displace yours then you have to discard it but if it is then you have to consider it.

OP don't ever use an advice from anyone because she is a female, you will regret it. Only use advice based on the prevailing circumstances and scenario and the usefulness of it at that point in time and not because of the gender giving out the advice

7 Likes

Re: My Woman Always Complain That I Don’t Listen To Her by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:26am On Jan 13
pachigo001:

Where I see a problem is when she gives out low quality advice and still thinks her advice is the best even if you have given her cogent reasons that are super beneficial than hers in the subject matter.

You listen to your woman but don't just take advice because she is a woman, take her advice because it's cogent enough to supersede yours.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Always Complain That I Don’t Listen To Her by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:27am On Jan 13
pachigo001:

When she gives out low quality advice and still thinks her advice is the best even if you have given her cogent reasons that are super beneficial than hers in the subject matter, that's where the problem will be.

You listen to your woman but don't just take advice because she is a woman, take her advice because it's cogent enough to supersede yours.
Re: My Woman Always Complain That I Don’t Listen To Her by Quality20(m): 9:50am On Jan 13
Its time u stop been a sturborn headed goat
Re: My Woman Always Complain That I Don’t Listen To Her by Nonexisting1: 10:07am On Jan 13
Start listening to her and there will be jubilation in the Simpson's world as they welcome a new comrade or continue on your current path and keep enjoying your leadership over her. Whenever that gender complains about you, the man in her life, it means you're on the right path. Whenever she complains about a man outside or the man's actions irritates her, watch it because she is about to fucck him. This is vaginarian lesson 101 and I've just tutored you tuition free.

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Always Complain That I Don’t Listen To Her by Cancri: 10:16am On Jan 13
Quality20:
Its time u stop been a sturborn headed goat
exactly what am saying.
Most of the time women gives advice that will be in the best interest of the family.
Re: My Woman Always Complain That I Don’t Listen To Her by Galaxyroyp(m): 10:17am On Jan 13
pachigo001:

Listen to what exactly?
1. Is she trying to run the relationship and you don't listen allow to her?
2. Is she asking for more quality time together and you don't listen to her?

You need to be specific, or else you might get and follow advice that'll will destroy your relationship, a relationship which there might be nothing wrong with.

Be careful.
Re: My Woman Always Complain That I Don’t Listen To Her by Nicepoker(m): 10:21am On Jan 13
Why must you listen to her. Is she a news or information outlet.?
Re: My Woman Always Complain That I Don’t Listen To Her by parcydrix(m): 11:17am On Jan 13
Cancri:
exactly what am saying.
Most of the time women gives advice that will be in the best interest of the family.
For your sake I hope you marry a good woman not those ones that can pretend if not.....
Re: My Woman Always Complain That I Don’t Listen To Her by Demigod22: 11:30am On Jan 13
Hahaha, your girlfriend is in for a long ride. OP that didn't listen to God, even teachers op didn't listen to them in school.

Honestly, listening to her depends on the subject matter, her opinion on it. You got brains and you Know when someone is making sense, so you should listen to her when her advice is in alignment with your interest, and ignore when she is being girlish.

You Know, to be a strong man is not all about ignoring your woman's advice, sometimes, it's about accepting her opinion when she is right, and overlook when she is wrong. Nobody has the monopoly of knowledge, so sometimes, she could be right.
Re: My Woman Always Complain That I Don’t Listen To Her by Cancri: 11:51am On Jan 13
parcydrix:

For your sake I hope you marry a good woman not those ones that can pretend if not.....
amen
Thanks.
Re: My Woman Always Complain That I Don’t Listen To Her by WantsandMore: 1:13pm On Jan 13
Should depend on the type of woman you marry. God fearing kind woman. Listen to her, Jezebel/Delilah kind of woman. Just becarful

(1) (Reply)

If Only Many Understood This? Everyone Would Have Been So Happy �� / President Leave Me Alone. / How Can A Man Be Successful With Girls/women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.