Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP (13676 Views)

Can Supreme Court Accept A Fresh Evidence Not Included In PEPT? / Fani Kayode Reacts To Violence In Kano, Attacks APC Government / Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by Thonyboy: 8:32am On Jan 13
In the aftermath of the Supreme Court judgments, the All Progressives Congress, APC, has said the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, should apologize to the judiciary for its senseless and irresponsible attacks during the electoral process.

APC’s National Publicity Secretary, Felix Morka, said the party has accepted the outcome of the Supreme Court’s judgment.

Morka expressed delight that in Lagos, Ebonyi and Cross River States, the Supreme Court upheld the election of the governorship candidates of the APC.

Morka, however, noted that the appeals on Kano, Zamfara, Bauchi, Plateau and Abia State governorship polls were decided in favour of other political parties and their candidates, saying the ruling party has accepted its fate.

In a statement, Morka said: “While the Apex Court’s decisions will undoubtedly elicit mixed reactions and reviews, the decisions are final and binding on all parties to the legal contests.

“The decisions today provide a strong affirmation of the authority, vibrancy and independence of the Judiciary.

“APC has been consistent in its position that the Judiciary must be left alone to perform its important duty of resolving disputes, including electoral disputes, as constitutionally mandated.

“The decisions today must serve as a rebuke to political opposition figures that vilified and denigrated our courts when judgments were handed against them in these same matters.

“Assuming that it has any spec of decency left, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) must tender an unreserved apology to the courts and our judges for the senseless, irresponsible, reckless and unjustified attacks it mounted against the Judiciary throughout this electoral cycle.

“We congratulate the winners, particularly our Governors, Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State, Francis Nwifuru of Ebonyi State, and Bassey Otu of Cross River State, and wish them the very best as they continue to serve their states and country. We urge everyone to remain calm and continue to maintain the peace.”
https://.ng/2024/01/13/supreme-court-accept-your-defeat-apologise-for-your-malicious-attacks-apc-to-pdp/

10 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by dalongjnr: 8:34am On Jan 13
Hmm...
Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by insidelife22(m): 8:45am On Jan 13
The first is know as Association,Past criminals while the later is know as People deceiving people.

8 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by Xscape1993(m): 9:05am On Jan 13
The evil party call APC is a big curse to humanity.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by tonesky(m): 9:10am On Jan 13
What the judiciary did was intentional, to pretend to look good while their main target which is presidency was accomplished. They should also apologize to Peter Obi as he won the presidential election. His winning was glaring to extent that they could not celebrate the daylight robbery. God pass all of us.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by Racoon(m): 9:12am On Jan 13
Not when the criminal shenanigans of the APC to steal electoral mandates via the courts are open secret to the well discerning people. The case of Kano, Nasarawa, Kaduna and Plateau are perfect examples.

8 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:34am On Jan 13
The most dirtiest game in this earth is politics.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by Bobloco: 10:03am On Jan 13
grin
Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by muyico(m): 11:58am On Jan 13
Were under siege her in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by Anonimoux: 12:30pm On Jan 13
Nonxense
Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by ozo13(m): 12:31pm On Jan 13
Na mumu dey fight ontop politician matter.Yesterday plenty appointments were made and I didn't see any of the Main supporters of APC on this platform making the list.Likewise the supporters of other parties here that insult others here on nairaland.
Make I just dey read comments dey go

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by jiz: 12:31pm On Jan 13
Supreme court judgement is now you rob my back and I rob your back. Wuruwuru cult

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by Rodimi20000000: 12:31pm On Jan 13
Pdp and Labor should give up

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by money121(m): 12:32pm On Jan 13
Ok
Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by GOFRONT(m): 12:32pm On Jan 13
shocked

Seun, see your mods handwork oo..

If i type comment when no balance well with una, una go sharpaly remove my comment. I remember my comment on Thursday about Sven Errikson health. Una remove am

But here, see ya Mod dey give us double headline at once, him no sabi remove his own. Be like say Sapele water dey disturb some of una.

Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by Zico5(m): 12:33pm On Jan 13
Nigerians are somehow funny. We only accept any result that favour us. I remember the mantra then about All eyes on judiciary. I wonder if they want judiciary to sack the person with the highest votes and give the power to the someone in third position. I think our democracy is no more in danger since everyone has been given their dues.

6 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by naija4life247: 12:33pm On Jan 13
Okay nah
Bitter sour losers in PDP and Labourers Party

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by aikyg(m): 12:33pm On Jan 13
Hahaha. APC and PDP; two different sides of one coin? grin grin
Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by marca(m): 12:34pm On Jan 13
Yes... Name ur blessings and count them one by one... God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by Jackiedemie(m): 12:36pm On Jan 13
tonesky:
What the judiciary did was intentional, to pretend to look good while their main target which is presidency was accomplished. They should also apologize to Peter Obi as he won the presidential election. His winning was glaring to extent that they could not celebrate the daylight robbery. God pass all of us.

The only place obi wọn the Presidential election was on the social media, elsewhere he came a distance third!!!

9 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by Cromagnon: 12:36pm On Jan 13
tonesky:
nothing will ever satisfy you

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by GOFRONT(m): 12:41pm On Jan 13
Congrats to Kabir Abba my Man in Kano.
Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by Realestatevixen: 12:44pm On Jan 13
Ok
Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by LORDLARGE(m): 12:44pm On Jan 13
I just feel so sad for the Plateau state Lawmakers who felt hard done by the decision of the Court of Appeal embarassed
Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 12:48pm On Jan 13
Those losers will never accept their short comings. The judiciary is only good when they win.
Bunch of delusional retar@ded brainwashed losers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by iwaeda: 12:53pm On Jan 13
Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by Irupetepete: 1:01pm On Jan 13
Why is this topic twice on fp

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by seguno2: 1:03pm On Jan 13
Ladiesdoctor:
The most dirtiest game in this earth is politics.

Does this stop politicians from making public policy decisions that affect every single aspect of life for everyone

Why should a wise person therefore avoid politics and governance issues so as to influence decisions that affect his life?
Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by EDOSBROWN: 1:07pm On Jan 13
insidelife22:
The first is know as Association,Past criminals while the later is know as People deceiving people.

None of them is good....
Re: Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP by Ironbull: 1:08pm On Jan 13
tonesky:

Sorry who is this?

Obi never win any election. I have be asking you obidients pls use your brain pls use it. Obi never win in SW and will never. Obi never win in the North and he will never in his life time. Obi never win Middle Belt and will never. Even SS he never win only SE he won.

Moreso obi need to apologise to INEC for rigging and electoral fraud. Anambra accredited voters card according to INEC was 300k or thereabout pls how did obi got 500k votes from same Anambra with 300k accredited voters card?

If you still don't accept my statement pls release all states votes in 2023 I mean your own result and let me pull out the INEC result and let see.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barnabas Bala Bantex To Run For Kaduna South Senate Seat / Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals / Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.