Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four (58253 Views)

Young Pretty Beauty Queen shares Stunning Photos, Gets New Management / Abuja Young Girl Vicky Ella Says She Can Take More Than 8 Men In A Day / A Lady & Female MC's Goes Viral After Zanku Competition at Hausa Wedding Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by zoghys: 9:03pm On Jan 13
Yugoslavia247:
Advertising

Many male MC are a father of 4 or 5 or 6.

First Sabi the work. Mother or spinster no one cares.

I won't pay you because you born 4 children. Na your handwork I dey pay for.

Well said

1 Like

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Evolutionism: 9:29pm On Jan 13
Them don use borning of plenty children SWEAR for most Nigerians.

Na to dey release inside with useless dvcks and dey spread useless legs like wereeys.

Useless population with no tangible productivity.

1 Like

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:39pm On Jan 13
BloomingDale:

Una too dey wail ontop women matter. Go advise your fellow men committing all sorts of crime so our passport can recover a little.
So women no dey commit crimes? Dey dere make pant dey wear you. Going to Europe to do prostitution is not a crime, abi that doesn't affect our passport too?
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by BloomingDale(f): 9:41pm On Jan 13
Kelvin30286063:

So women no dey commit crimes? Dey dere make pant dey wear you. Going to Europe to do prostitution is not a crime, abi that doesn't affect our passport too?

Just look at your weak comeback. Shame no even catch you sef.
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by aywagze(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13
I guess the hubby dey score twins like tomorrow no dey ..🤔
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Quebec91(m): 10:09pm On Jan 13
cheesy
Nicepoker:
Wash off those paintings from that face you will have enough to paint the world and beyond grin
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Calitoscassius(m): 10:59pm On Jan 13
So this is what some people call a pretty female in Naigeria? I have never considered any woman with half a ton of make up on their faces with fake eyelashes good looking let alone pretty. Show me your real face let's see.
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Calitoscassius(m): 11:03pm On Jan 13
Yea, i am also a trailer driver with 6 children from 6 different women. undecided what da fork has how many children anyone has to do with their job?
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by hotspec(m): 11:10pm On Jan 13
mmadu4:
i hate that these of teeth gum. she looks ugly i wonder who her baby daddies are
her baby daddy is my cousin. He cherishes her and they're happy together
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Nobleou(m): 12:04am On Jan 14
The family pic ia like a Disney characters
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Nobleou(m): 12:05am On Jan 14
The family pic is like a Disney characters
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by RedAlert08(m): 6:41am On Jan 14
Unlimitedwords:
Abuja Fine Female MC, Event Compere Who Spices Up Your Event With Unique Professionalism

MCs are critical aspects of every event. The success of every function largely rests on the kind of MC that has been invited to host such event.

Be it wedding, AGM, house opening, award ceremony, or what have you, the presence of a highly skilled MC is required to arouse the interest of the audience or guests as the event progresses.

Adetoke Laolu-Ogunranti, a multimedia personality is one of the next rated Abuja-based MCs who through the mastery of her craft has anchored high profile events in a very short while since her relocation from Lagos to the nation's capital.

They say what a man can do, a woman can do better and Laolu-Ogunranti, with the ability to tell and retell stories in ways to inspire people has demonstrated this. She has come to spice up the interest of fun-seekers and event goers as she offers them the choice to opt for a female compere, a paradigm shift from an era when nearly 98% of event anchors and MCs are all males.

With her on- the job experience which has afforded her a well-rounded skill in public relations, media appearances, strategic planning and execution, the multi-talented embodiment of beauty and creativity has become a choice for many event hosts who want to leave a lasting good footprint in the memory of their guests.

She possesses full control of the stage with absolute confidence while putting all the guests in a relaxed mood, a mood that gets them glued with rapt attention and never want to miss anything in the entire process.

Having worked in the past eight years in various aspects of the media and communications, she easily analyzes her audience and delivers at every event with a remarkable and unique result.

This is anchored on her professional acumen, which quickly deciphers mode and modalities to swing each outing.

Little wonder she has stood before kings and queens, doing what she knows how to do best with little or no hassle and seamlessly so.

He expertise in the media and communication industry has seen her function and effectively so as a writer, News reporter,video producer,content creator, voice narrator and planner. She has conducted interviews for high profile personalities.

Who would not want an MC who does not only offer service, but owns your event like hers? An MC who goes beyond moderating an event to ensuring that every other aspect of it is well and beautifully planned. That is what you see in this fine personality, Laolu-Ogunranti who embodies humility and hard work.

Her TV experience has seen her work in a number of organizations, where she reports news stories and anchor shows.

She is equally one of those to receive top 100 Most Industrious Youths in Africa award 2024.

What are you waiting for? Book her today for your wedding, Seminars, Conferences, AGM, or just any kind of social event and the result will wow you.

Yorobbbbers are good at blowing their trumpets. And course making bogus claims in the process
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by obontami: 7:09am On Jan 14
You called this one pretty? Is like you don't have brain. undecided
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Josywhyte: 8:40am On Jan 14
My ex that year for school
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Weknowbetter: 11:33am On Jan 14
Nice accomplishment. I love when one fights the odds and is determined
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Psoul(m): 1:14pm On Jan 14
muyico:
Tribe checker? Help us check her name?

You'll soon be banned. 14 days bam will soon be pressed on your account. Continue.
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by NOwazobia: 5:21pm On Jan 14
With how many fathers.

That is the important aspect you left out, Oga Alex. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cars Tupac And Biggie Were Shot In To Be Sold For $2.2m / #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) / DJ Cuppy Drives Her Father's Rolls-Royce In London, Says "Don't Tell Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.