Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four (58246 Views)

Young Pretty Beauty Queen shares Stunning Photos, Gets New Management / Abuja Young Girl Vicky Ella Says She Can Take More Than 8 Men In A Day / A Lady & Female MC's Goes Viral After Zanku Competition at Hausa Wedding Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by bluefilm: 5:36pm On Jan 13
Her heavy makeup is doing her a lot of favour
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Dybala11(m): 5:37pm On Jan 13
HateBigots:
How is this FP material .
Where is the "pretty"?🤣
The different layers of paint na, enough to do a repainting job of the third mainland bridge.

1 Like

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Omoluabi16(m): 5:38pm On Jan 13
The topic though.

Abuja,young, pretty.

1 Like

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by atiku4President(m): 5:52pm On Jan 13
Sponsored post, but not indicated. Sure she originated the write up herself. The heading is strategical captured to ward off unnecessary distractions. Good one, though
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by hotspec(m): 5:59pm On Jan 13
She's doing fine. Strong woman. The sky is your starting point
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by fitinwell: 6:05pm On Jan 13
She don go Labor ward 4 times...

Were she dey run dey go..

Na so Labor ward sweet her..

Or Toto dey scratch her

1 Like

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by mmadu4: 6:05pm On Jan 13
i hate that these of teeth gum. she looks ugly i wonder who her baby daddies are
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Urgent1Million: 6:07pm On Jan 13
muyico:
Tribe checker? Help us check her name?
Seun is watching oo.

1 Like

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:09pm On Jan 13
Her make up artiste does a good job.
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by GGIA: 6:12pm On Jan 13
DeeTweenie:
Pictures of her and her kids, will help me comment better.

She is beautiful
what has her kids got to do with it?
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Heffalump(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13
She is the OP
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Lightorder: 6:19pm On Jan 13
She is living her dream and all these lazy ,visionless YUTUs are up here arguing upadan
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by NFBI: 6:46pm On Jan 13
Nicepoker:
Wash off those paintings from that face you will have enough to paint the world and beyond grin
Too much paint
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Houseontherock1: 6:53pm On Jan 13
Yugoslavia247:
Advertising

Many male MC are a father of 4 or 5 or 6.

First Sabi the work. Mother or spinster no one cares.

I won't pay you because you born 4 children. Na your handwork I dey pay for.

How many of them went through the journey of carrying pregnancy for 9 months? That's the real deal! A man can father 20 children and still maintain his look, but a woman can have just one and her body will never remain the same

1 Like

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by FBIBOT(m): 7:00pm On Jan 13
Subtle advert
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:07pm On Jan 13
Houseontherock1:

How many of them went through the journey of carrying pregnancy for 9 months? That's the real deal! A man can father 20 children and still maintain his look, but a woman can have just one and her body will never remain the same

Okay.
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Proserpina: 7:13pm On Jan 13

1 Like

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Niok: 7:17pm On Jan 13
Who cares
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by BloomingDale(f): 7:29pm On Jan 13
Kelvin30286063:
Gives me great joy when I see women who are actually working for what they earn. I mean working in the open not in secret at night.
occfx:

Mixing it up is dangerous and thats what most of them do... Use clean hustle to cover up hook up. Kudos to any genuine hustling woman out there

Una too dey wail ontop women matter. Go advise your fellow men committing all sorts of crime so our passport can recover a little.

1 Like

Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by DrAda(f): 7:31pm On Jan 13
post=127924096:
It is so nice to meet Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four.

Hehehehe. I see what you did there
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by tplayer: 7:34pm On Jan 13
Unlimitedwords:
Abuja Fine Female MC, Event Compere Who Spices Up Your Event With Unique Professionalism

MCs are critical aspects of every event. The success of every function largely rests on the kind of MC that has been invited to host such event.

Be it wedding, AGM, house opening, award ceremony, or what have you, the presence of a highly skilled MC is required to arouse the interest of the audience or guests as the event progresses.

Adetoke Laolu-Ogunranti, a multimedia personality is one of the next rated Abuja-based MCs who through the mastery of her craft has anchored high profile events in a very short while since her relocation from Lagos to the nation's capital.

They say what a man can do, a woman can do better and Laolu-Ogunranti, with the ability to tell and retell stories in ways to inspire people has demonstrated this. She has come to spice up the interest of fun-seekers and event goers as she offers them the choice to opt for a female compere, a paradigm shift from an era when nearly 98% of event anchors and MCs are all males.

With her on- the job experience which has afforded her a well-rounded skill in public relations, media appearances, strategic planning and execution, the multi-talented embodiment of beauty and creativity has become a choice for many event hosts who want to leave a lasting good footprint in the memory of their guests.

She possesses full control of the stage with absolute confidence while putting all the guests in a relaxed mood, a mood that gets them glued with rapt attention and never want to miss anything in the entire process.

Having worked in the past eight years in various aspects of the media and communications, she easily analyzes her audience and delivers at every event with a remarkable and unique result.

This is anchored on her professional acumen, which quickly deciphers mode and modalities to swing each outing.

Little wonder she has stood before kings and queens, doing what she knows how to do best with little or no hassle and seamlessly so.

He expertise in the media and communication industry has seen her function and effectively so as a writer, News reporter,video producer,content creator, voice narrator and planner. She has conducted interviews for high profile personalities.

Who would not want an MC who does not only offer service, but owns your event like hers? An MC who goes beyond moderating an event to ensuring that every other aspect of it is well and beautifully planned. That is what you see in this fine personality, Laolu-Ogunranti who embodies humility and hard work.

Her TV experience has seen her work in a number of organizations, where she reports news stories and anchor shows.

She is equally one of those to receive top 100 Most Industrious Youths in Africa award 2024.

What are you waiting for? Book her today for your wedding, Seminars, Conferences, AGM, or just any kind of social event and the result will wow you.

Hmmnn. Toke. All the best🥂. I know her.
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Hespee93: 7:35pm On Jan 13
I hate women that do make up
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by tplayer: 7:37pm On Jan 13
Hmmn. Toke. I know her. Very slender back then.
All the best, Toke🥂
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by IjebuWarrior: 7:44pm On Jan 13
DeeTweenie:
Pictures of her and her kids, will help me comment better.

She is beautiful

Yaba-Left V.I.P
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Curtisaxel10: 7:48pm On Jan 13
Mr. Alex Nwankwo a.k.a AlexReports, I sight your handwriting 😎.

Nice publicity stunt but consider hiring a proofreader.
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by MeineMutter: 7:54pm On Jan 13
Unlimitedwords:
Abuja Fine Female MC, Event Compere Who Spices Up Your Event With Unique Professionalism

Who send you to write this epistle? Na your wife she be or gf or family or friend? Abi you theu try advertise her profession here without paying Seun?

Make she go wash off that two drums of paints and putty fez. I wan check something.
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by PHAYOL81: 7:54pm On Jan 13
She ran off the ocean to go dominate the lagoon so that hopefully, she might gain the momentum she required to come right back to fight it out with the GIANT FISHES the entertainment HUB (the big ocean)has to offer. GOODLUCK TO HER.
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Crafteck1: 7:56pm On Jan 13
No single oic without makeup and filter... Abi na bob
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Enemyofpeace: 7:58pm On Jan 13
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Dear Side Chicks.
Married men are paying school fees this month, please bear with them.
🙏🤷😜😛🤣
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Chochovini: 8:11pm On Jan 13
muyico:
Tribe checker? Help us check her name?
. E be like say, u dey look for who u wan push enter ban abi?
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by occfx: 8:20pm On Jan 13
BloomingDale:

Una too dey wail ontop women matter. Go advise your fellow men committing all sorts of crime so our passport can recover a little.

So you are still hoping on a zoo passport, you go wait tire
Re: Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four by Bahamas95(m): 8:43pm On Jan 13
Pretty? I don't understand. undecided

It's like they have changed the meaning of the word "pretty".

All thanks to make-up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) / The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life / DJ Cuppy Drives Her Father's Rolls-Royce In London, Says "Don't Tell Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.