Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery (15238 Views)

Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively / Dangote Refinery Seeks Approval To Hit Market With Diesel, Aviation Fuel / US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by Abagworo(m): 1:22pm On Jan 13
All local refineries only produce diesel and APK. Why?

1 Like

Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:22pm On Jan 13
kingralph:
Wait o. The plant refines 650,000 barrels per day and it just recieved 6 millions barrels from NNPC. This is a 10 day stock after which the 6 million barrels would have been exhausted. There is no mention of continuous supply of crude for continuous refining beyond the 6 million delivered. Will crude oil refining then stop after 10 days like the Port Harcour Refinery debacle?
d more u look, d less u see govt!

cool
Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by rilChilz: 1:23pm On Jan 13
All talk with no walk. Not to pessimistic, but "MAKE TINS HAPPEN JARE" HABA!!
Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by BarrElChapo(m): 1:27pm On Jan 13
SeeWahala:

Exactly my point, it is a type of kerosene and not kerosene intoto cool you can pour it into your stove at home and light a match if you want some practical information on it as well wink

Congratulations on the added knowledge you acquired this afternoon kiss you needed it.

If you want to you can use it for cooking but it’s too expensive to be used for that. Which added knowledge exactly 🤔
Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by DAREH13: 1:29pm On Jan 13
olatade:
Congratulations to Nigeria and let's hope that this will reduce FX pressure and help naira appreciate significantly against the dollar and reduce pump price of PMS, AGO and ATK

Thinking FX pressure will come down or Naira will appreciate is a fallacy when FG itself peg exchange rate $1-#800 in 2024 budget

1 Like

Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by aieromon(m): 1:29pm On Jan 13
Abagworo:
All local refineries only produce diesel and APK. Why?

They need a catalytic cracker to further process petroleum naphtha into PMS and petroleum gases.

The smallest capacity fluid catalytic cracker refinery handles 50,000 barrels/day while modular refineries manage between 1,000 to 25,000 barrels/day.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by Calitoscassius(m): 1:31pm On Jan 13
SeeWahala:
What about kerosene and petrol?

Wetin concern the common man on the street with diesel and aviation fuel? undecided
Abeg! Help me ask them oo! Who da hell buys diesel or drives a diesel vehicle in Naigeria or NEEDS aviation gas in Naigeria apart from Airoplanists grin
Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by Calitoscassius(m): 1:33pm On Jan 13
aieromon:

They need a catalytic cracker to further process petroleum naphtha into PMS and petroleum gases.

The smallest cracker handles 50,000 barrels/day while modular refineries manage between 1,000 to 25,000 barrels/day. The end product of modular refineries is AGO, fuel oil and petroleum naphtha.
You appear to know too much about this, do you work for Dangote refinery?

1 Like

Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by BreconHills(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13
olatade:
Congratulations to Nigeria and let's hope that this will reduce FX pressure and help naira appreciate significantly against the dollar and reduce pump price of PMS, AGO and ATK

You are one of the few people here that understand how this will work.
Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by pocom16: 1:35pm On Jan 13
Well... let's see it first before we can commend him

Meanwhile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI6O5l18PF8

1 Like

Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by zionstaar75: 1:41pm On Jan 13
SeeWahala:

Wetin concern the common man on the street with diesel and aviation fuel? undecided
are u so dumb?what are all the factories and Industries using?Water?

2 Likes

Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by Menclothing: 1:42pm On Jan 13
In addition, the refinery can load 2,900 trucks a day at its truck-loading gantries

Massive employment opportunities they should link it with train
Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by Kukutente23: 1:42pm On Jan 13
Shikini:
Why are all of them avoiding PMS?

Even the greenfield refinery in Imo State also said they are starting with Diesel (AGO)
Diesel is fully deregulated so they can set price and sell for who they like as they like

2 Likes

Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by Kukutente23: 1:42pm On Jan 13
BreconHills:

You are one of the few people here that understand how this will work.
How will it work
Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by maxiuc(m): 1:43pm On Jan 13
Cheap diesel will balance some things at least if diesel is sold for N500 per liter
Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by zionstaar75: 1:44pm On Jan 13
Irupetepete:
be sensible sometimes, tribalism have eaten deep into the inner fabrics of your life...
You are the second to Comment and you spew nonsense
but igbos are the most tribalistic and senseless tribe in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by ABC101FF: 1:45pm On Jan 13
Una dey craze. Petrol wey dey primary to common man nko?
Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by BreconHills(m): 1:46pm On Jan 13
Kukutente23:

How will it work

Ask the person I replied.
Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by Hier(m): 1:47pm On Jan 13
Nazgul:

DPK would bring loss to them. Haven't you noticed that even fueling stations no longer sell DPK. PMS and AGO would be much better for the common man.

@ topic.
Joyous news. However, we would be ecstatic if the price of the fuel is sold below N300.

Sold what below 300😅😅
Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by chukxie(m): 1:47pm On Jan 13
SeeWahala:

You obviously didn't read the short report. Go back and read it. Reading is good for one's brain.
Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by zionstaar75: 1:49pm On Jan 13
Calitoscassius:
Abeg! Help me ask them oo! Who da hell buys diesel or drives a diesel vehicle in Naigeria or NEEDS aviation gas in Naigeria apart from Airoplanists grin
that you can't spell aeroplane shows how stupid you are. What do factories use?what do trailers use?I can't believe an adult can be this stupid honestly
Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by Kukutente23: 1:50pm On Jan 13
BreconHills:

Ask the person I replied.
Well, you sounded so sure of what you typed
Is ok
Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by BreconHills(m): 1:51pm On Jan 13
Kukutente23:

Well, you sounded so sure of what you typed
Is ok

I am sure but there is no need to ask the witness, when the person with the original testimony is alive and well. Ask the guy and cc me.
Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by Kukutente23: 1:52pm On Jan 13
BreconHills:

I am sure but there is no need to ask the witness, when the person with the original testimony is alive and well. Ask the guy and cc me.
No need to bother
You already made your point even if none
He was not a witness to anything
Only expressed hope
Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by Tareq1105: 1:53pm On Jan 13
Depriest2020:
Good news. Congratulations to Dangote.

This is good news to everyone that wish Nigeria well.
It will help Nigeria to conserve our hard earned Dollars.
I'm convinced that Nigeria would experience prosperity during the time of Tinubu APC.
The economy of Nigeria shall blossom, and her glory shall return during the time of Tinubu APC.

1 Like

Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by dammiecool(m): 1:56pm On Jan 13
SeeWahala:

Exactly my point. I myself have never driven or own a tanker/trailer, I have never had cause to enter a train to anywhere before neither have I bought, own or run a diesel powered generator.

So I ask again, how would it benefit the common man on the streets? undecided

Don't u think if there is reduction in the price of diesel cost of production will reduce, cost of transportation of food items will reduce and dis will have a direct impact on cost of goods and food items.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:58pm On Jan 13
SeeWahala:

Exactly my point, it is a type of kerosene and not kerosene intoto cool you can pour it into your stove at home and light a match if you want some practical information on it as well wink

Congratulations on the added knowledge you acquired this afternoon kiss you needed it.
Oga aviation fuel is kerosene, stop being smart by half.

It's just like saying beer is a type of alcohol not alcohol
Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by yeshuasfootstep(m): 2:11pm On Jan 13
This is unlike you and drive for money.

All these foot dragging must be for some reasons.
Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by Nazgul: 2:11pm On Jan 13
Hier:

Sold what below 300😅😅
If there isn't any significant drop in the price of fuel from dangote refinery, then it's of no use to the common man.

I can't be buying fuel at N650 per liter and have dangote selling his own at N610 or N620. What's the difference between the subsidized rate and the refinery rate?

If he's selling below or above N300 per liter it would be a great relief for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by okeke6969: 2:15pm On Jan 13
Under fractional distillation, petroleum comes before diesel, so what are they trying to tell us or are they using reverse distillation?
It seems this elites has really gang up against the poor masses.
Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by Vicana: 2:22pm On Jan 13
Biodun556:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/01/well-have-diesel-aviation-fuel-in-market-this-month-dangote-refinery/amp/

As Dangote has started....if the Government will get Ajaokuta steel to work also.... Nigeria will so sufficient.

1 Like

Re: We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery by ChrisP92(m): 2:24pm On Jan 13
This news gladden the heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CCTV Few Meters From The Emab Blast Scene Not Functioning / Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) / Akeredolu Meets APC Delegates In Owo, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.