Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 (18759 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Makes Africa’s Best Ever XI By The Sun UK / Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football / Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by blancsn1: 1:55pm On Jan 13
Enyeama remains the most foolish keeper Nigeria ever had. Imagine the mad fool being so disrespect to Mou or Pep.

De there de support foolishness

Akwamkpuruamu:
Oliseh that was arrogant as a player, come de form disciplinarian as a coach. Since that time till now, Super Eagles never get goal keeper replacement for Enyeama.

Leadership failure of a braggart coach

1 Like

Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by judedwriter(m): 1:59pm On Jan 13
Coaching job is not for sissies or mummies boys...

As a coach you have to take tough decisions and stand your ground.

Oliseh did this and many are crucifying him for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:00pm On Jan 13
blancsn1:
Enyeama remains the most foolish keeper Nigeria ever had. Imagine the mad fool being so disrespect to Mou or Pep.

De there de support foolishness

someone lost his mum, went for the burial amd came back a day after. And u come de halal for am de para and u know he's a team member u can't do without! Just de play. Because Mou and Pep na god dem no be human

1 Like

Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by Kukutente23: 2:04pm On Jan 13
ravensckar:
I didn't imply that Oruma is above Mikel, I only said if Mikel played during the era of JAY JAY, ORUMA, ADEPOJU & OLISEH. He wouldn't even get a call-up talk less of spewing the gibberish that he is known for lately. That being said, I understand the need for coaches to 'shift ground'. But again, maintaining discipline in the dressing room is one of the most important task that a coach must achieve if he'll ever succeed.

For Oliseh to cut Enyeama to size early on, he wasn't entirely wrong because Enyeama was back then the 'troublemaker' of the team. And don't forget, he did replace him with an equally competent person (Karl Ikeme) if not for the latter's health condition. If Oliseh had won a trophy or two, history would have been kind to him.

The Guardiola that you mentioned, I hope you remember his ill treatment of Yahya Toure (both at Barcelona & Man City). However, history was kind to Guardiola because of what he achieved. My point is that a coach will do what he has to do to succeed, however if he fails, the world will judge him harshly just like everyone is judging Oliseh.

PS- Can anyone ever imagine that Mourinho will chase Iker Casillas & Raul away from Real Madrid? Even Dele Alli wasn't spared by him at Totenham. But why is history kind to Mourinho? He won trophies and achieved success.
It's hard to agree Mikel won't get a call up because of Adepoju, Oliseh et al. Let's not forget he was second best to Messi in U-20 world cup. Naturally, such players always get a look in for the national team.
Maintaining discipline is different from picking on players. Enyeama was troublemaker because our NFF was incompetent. A lot of you forget that Mikel paid hotel allowances of some players during Olympic qualifiers because NFF was footdragging. A Japanese billionaire had to augment allowances in the Olympics for our team and some other African teams facing cash crunch then yet the team came second.
The issue of Yaya Toure with Gaurdiola is different because they never had open confrontation while together. Guardiola learned to manage it. In fact, his biggest fight was with Joe Hart. He said Joe Hart was not well adapted to the playing style required. Today he's justified with Ederson.
Ikeme was already in the team. Oliseh did not bring him. He was second choice to Enyeama.
History is not as kind to Mourinho as you think. Madrid fans and players don't really rate him. He was supposed to make a comeback to the team but was rejected by the big boys and the fans. So it's not just about winning but how much stability or otherwise you brought to the team. Mourinho will never be mentioned among Madrid's great coaches but Zidane and Ancelloti who excelled at managing the players will.

1 Like

Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by Emaprince: 2:09pm On Jan 13
God1000:
And we're still suffering it till date, the exit of Enyeama from super eagles without having another good replacement will continue to haunt us.

Enyeama is irreplaceable
So we should bring back enyeama today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by Godwin4444: 2:15pm On Jan 13
kestolove95:
I done check net tire wetin diz oliseh play wey dem make am super eagle coach... D only tin I found was a shoot outside 18box in France 1998...oliseh is mad na him put us into diz uzoho wahala
all these indomie generation pikin

So u have to check d net to know oliseh?

N many of u will b insulting people here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by ravensckar(m): 2:23pm On Jan 13
Kukutente23:

It's hard to agree Mikel won't get a call up because of Adepoju, Oliseh et al. Let's not forget he was second best to Messi in U-20 world cup. Naturally, such players always get a look in for the national team.
Maintaining discipline is different from picking on players. Enyeama was troublemaker because our NFF was incompetent. A lot of you forget that Mikel paid hotel allowances of some players during Olympic qualifiers because NFF was footdragging. A Japanese billionaire had to augment allowances in the Olympics for our team and some other African teams facing cash crunch then yet the team came second.
The issue of Yaya Toure with Gaurdiola is different because they never had open confrontation while together. Guardiola learned to manage it. In fact, his biggest fight was with Joe Hart. He said Joe Hart was not well adapted to the playing style required. Today he's justified with Ederson.
Ikeme was already in the team. Oliseh did not bring him. He was second choice to Enyeama.
History is not as kind to Mourinho as you think. Madrid fans and players don't really rate him. He was supposed to make a comeback to the team but was rejected by the big boys and the fans. So it's not just about winning but how much stability or otherwise you brought to the team. Mourinho will never be mentioned among Madrid's great coaches but Zidane and Ancelloti who excelled at managing the players will.
As much as I would have loved to continue having this discussion with you, my current work wouldn't permit. However, it's important that I point out a few things.

Firstly, the Mikel of U-20 was different from the Mikel that ended up at Chelsea & the Super Eagles. Even a village idiot can agree with that. As a result, he wouldn't even make the cut or rather remain on the bench at best. Why? He wouldn't bring in anything exceptional to the team.

JAY JAY (Creative midfielder, can dribble, long passer, good at set pieces, coordinates the midfield).
ORUMA (creative midfielder, attacking midfielder, good passer)

OLISEH (Good at marking, long passes, and can shoot).

ADEPOJU (defensive midfielder, can mark & good with the head).

Tell me, who will Mikel bench among the midfielders above?

Now coming back to Guardiola. You still didn't want to admit that he malt treated Yahya Toure? Seriously? That they didn't have any confrontation doesn't excuse what he did to the young man. Twice for that matter especially for no apparent reason. Again, history was kind to him because he won trophies and was successful.

To Mourinho, I completely agree with your take on him. No further comment.

In conclusion, most of these coaches you see have their different 'man management style'. Some are friendly to their players (which can be perceived to be weakness). Others are high-handed (which can be perceived to be stubborness). It's different stroke for different folks. However, history will only remember those that achieved success. I stand by my earlier view; Oliseh was a good coach, yes, he was a bit high-handed but I believe he would have turned the team around if given the necessary time and support. But you see this Pesseiro or whatever he calls himself, he's the Portuguese version of COACH FRANK LAMPARD. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by legallysly: 2:24pm On Jan 13
kestolove95:
I done check net tire wetin diz oliseh play wey dem make am super eagle coach... D only tin I found was a shoot outside 18box in France 1998...oliseh is mad na him put us into diz uzoho wahala

Oliseh had a hand in 5 of the 9 goals that we scored at the Tunisia 94 Nations Cup. He was an integral part of a dreaded Nigerian team that performed well at the USA 94 World Cup, placed 4th at the King Fahd Cup in Saudi Arabia, won the 1995 Afro-Asian Cup, won the Atlanta 96 Olympic Football Gold Medal and qualified effortlessly for the France 98 World Cup.

He was a bit of a hot head but that should take nothing away from his achievements. Mikel, Osaze and Enyeama will rank below Oliseh when Nigeria's greatest players of all time are mentioned.

Not all great players turn out to be good coaches, even if they have all the requisite qualifications so there is nothing strange about Oliseh's perceived failings in that area.

2 Likes

Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by kaludestiny10(m): 2:24pm On Jan 13
Enyama is doing well for himself, he is into hotel business. I believe Oliseh is also doing well.
richiemcgold:
You can't give what you don't have. How can someone like oliseh instill discipline in his team when he himself is extremely indiscipline. Abi no be the same oliseh that once removed his boot and knocked it on the head of a fellow player in a live bundesliga game? The same oliseh that once belonged to the so-called 'mafia' in the super eagles?

Enyeama too was too full of himself. He thought all Nigerians will come, begging him to return back to the super eagles. Unfortunately for him, his career started taking a downward steps right from the time he left super eagles.

Both of them, where are they today? That's why it is good to always consider tomorrow before taking any serious action.
Today no be tomorrow.
Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by legallysly: 2:33pm On Jan 13
ravensckar:
As much as I would have loved to continue having this discussion with you, my current work wouldn't permit. However, it's important that I point out a few things.

Firstly, the Mikel of U-20 was different from the Mikel that ended up at Chelsea & the Super Eagles. Even a village idiot can agree with that. As a result, he wouldn't even make the cut or rather remain on the bench at best. Why? He wouldn't bring in anything exceptional to the team.

JAY JAY (Creative midfielder, can dribble, long passer, good at set pieces, coordinates the midfield).
ORUMA (creative midfielder, attacking midfielder, good passer)

OLISEH (Good at marking, long passes, and can shoot).

ADEPOJU (defensive midfielder, can mark & good with the head).

Tell me, who will Mikel bench among the midfielders above?

Now coming back to Guardiola. You still didn't want to admit that he malt treated Yahya Toure? Seriously? That they didn't have any confrontation doesn't excuse what he did to the young man. Twice for that matter especially for no apparent reason. Again, history was kind to him because he won trophies and was successful.

To Mourinho, I completely agree with your take on him. No further comment.

In conclusion, most of these coaches you see have their different 'man management style'. Some are friendly to their players (which can be perceived to be weakness). Others are high-handed (which can be perceived to be stubborness). It's different stroke for different folks. However, history will only remember those that achieved success. I stand by my earlier view; Oliseh was a good coach, yes, he was a bit high-handed but I believe he would have turned the team around if given the necessary time and support. But you see this Pesseiro or whatever he calls himself, he's the Portuguese version of COACH FRANK LAMPARD. cheesy cheesy

Well said.

It's the younger fans who don't remember Mutiu Adepoju. I watched Senegal 92 as a 10 year old and Mutiu was arguably our best player, slightly ahead of Stephen Keshi and Yekini.

As he grew older, and with the coming of Okocha, he settled for the defensive midfield position, although he still enjoyed his favoured attacking midfield role whenever he dusted his pants from the bench at Tunisia 94 and USA 94.

You are absolutely correct that Mikel wouldn't have been able to bench any of Okocha, Oruma and Adepoju if he had played when they were active.

While I do not intend to belittle his achievements, I believe his playing style was 'neutered' at Chelsea and that Nigeria suffered as a result. We never again saw the Mikel of Australia 2003 and Netherlands 2005 and that makes me reluctant to rate him above these players in midfield.

1 Like

Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by whizzler: 2:34pm On Jan 13
Ustec:
Your boss is your boss.
Take it or leave it.
Sancho back to Dortmund from Manchester United is case study.

Exactly
Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by madone: 2:40pm On Jan 13
We just discover that this whole story was just made up. Then we came take back lost of the things we wrote here
Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by Ironbull: 2:40pm On Jan 13
I used to like Oliseh but I never knew he is like these.

If what they are saying is truth then I'm a bit disappointed because Enyeama is a very good goal keeper, anyway past is past let's focus on AFCON 2024 for now.
Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by Femeto: 2:46pm On Jan 13
robosky02:
History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015

By Adewale Ajayi

Sunday Oliseh had to drop his jacket in anger spoiling for war with his captain, Vincent Enyeama over irreconcilable differences. No it shouldn't have come to that. Why invite him in the first place if you don't want him? Or better still why not issue a press release even before your camp opens in Belgium to tell the public that your new captain is Ahmed Musa. That would have saved us this embarrassment.

Reasons for this madness according to my source, is that Enyeama arrived camp on Monday after burying his late mother Lucy. He was surprised to find out that Oliseh has picked Ahmed Musa as new captain of the Super Eagles without thinking it was necessary to take him along.

Oliseh however expected Enyeama to come forward and explain to the coaches why he missed Nigeria's last match with Tanzania but reappeared in the French Ligue One donning the jersey of Lille Metropole without any formal or informal message to his National team coaches. Oliseh wanted explanations, Enyeama also wanted explanations and none was ready to bulge and that was how tempers flared and a mild drama ensued.

Oliseh is aware of the many antecedents of Enyeama, he is hellbent on instilling discipline in camp but must apply wisdom in doing things or he starts breeding a divided camp of players who can jointly jeopardise his Nations cup dreams and aspiration and render him jobless in just a matter of months from now

DANGERS
This portends very severe consequences because like in 2011 under Siasia, players will take sides. There will be those like Mikel who is also pregnant with anger over his none invitation for the Tanzania match, and Odion Ighalo whose exclusion came with no concrete explanation.

These two could pitch camp with Vincent. There will also be those loyal to the former technical crew led by Stephen Keshi and those loyal to Oliseh. In 2011, Siasia fell out with the same Enyeama, Osaze and Mikel. All three were later recalled for the crunch match with Guinea in Abuja and their performance on the day left much to be desired as Nigeria failed to pick the 2012 Nations Cup ticket.

With a double header against Egypt coming up in March, the NFF must intervene and call a peace meeting between players and coaches in order to resolve all lingering crisis before the World Cup qualifier later this year and the cracker with Egypt in March next year. The truth is we cannot afford to miss out from another Nations Cup and if Enyeama or Oliseh want to be a clog in our wheel then both can give way.

Sunny should know that as National team coach, you don't discipline a player by going physical. He should know too that Enyeama remains Nigeria's captain and the Nation's most capped international and must learn to manage egos if he must succeed as National team coach.

Rumbling with your player in only your third match in charge does not speak well of you as a coach. Agreed, Enyeama is turning out a spoilt egg in the team but two wrongs don't make a right.

One expects that the matter could have been handled internally. Drawing the attention of the public or going as far as inviting security personnel to walk your captain out of camp is not the way out. Whatever the case, Vincent Enyeama remains Nigeria's most capped player and deserves some respect.

MY VERDICT
Enyeama is gradually becoming a soar grape in camp, he is turning out a very bad influence on other players and must be wisely eased out before he destroys the team spirit.

Enyeama it was in Namibia who instigated the No pay No flight protest before the Confederations Cup in Brazil, Enyeama it was in Brazil who led the revolt over the FIFA largesse the night before our second round match with France.

It will also be recalled that the NFF almost banned Vincent following comments he made regarding the choice of Kaduna for the Nations Cup qualifier with Chad in Kaduna.

All these are just a drop in the ocean when recounting the many atrocities of Enyeama who like Oliseh during his playing days, is becoming an enfant terrible.

There must be a middle point of reconciliation, there must also be a point of taking very decisive decisions. If Enyeama feels he is doing Nigeria a favour by wearing the National team jersey, me feels it's high time we organise a sendforth party and confine him into the history books.

Source: Adewale Ajayi wrote this in the heat of the altercation in 2015

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02PuVyajQsqjmDDocH4URKzBtegTXL6CQD3aM7fPwNqn3AbR1khC8WHB8ere4XoFnLl&id=100002433336360&post_id=100002433336360_pfbid02PuVyajQsqjmDDocH4URKzBtegTXL6CQD3aM7fPwNqn3AbR1khC8WHB8ere4XoFnLl&mibextid=Nif5oz
Nonsense. Someone is fighting for the rights of the team he is captaining you see it has a problem. In saner climes you wouldn’t see players fighting and protesting for their match allowances and bonuses before games. He lost his mum and the NFF and the coach didn’t think about the psychological state he would have been at that time. Has the team found a replacement for him more than 10 years after he left. Nigeria has been worse for it. He left without saying goodbye and he also couldn’t tutor any one to become a goal keeper like him in the national team.
Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by Gokuuu(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13
Oliseh was in the wrong, only his 3rd match in charge and he started causing problems??
How can you drop captain without having a team meeting and you also knew enyeama's mom died that's why he came late to camp.
Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by Ohraykon: 2:55pm On Jan 13
Codes151:
It’s funny how we sit and try to ruin one of Nigerians finest goal keepers.

Well, Yoruba boy, stop writing thrash.
Nigeria better get it right with good coaches. Sunday oliseh was not fit to coach nigeria.
yanmiri get sense now
Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by PHAYOL81: 2:56pm On Jan 13
Now the other side of the story. Oliseh couldn't have been entirely bad as Mikel painted him (like how's it possible to just turn up to camp as a leader and picked on a cult hero without previous altercation?). He might've managed the situation poorly but he might've been pushed to the wall too to have reacted the way he did. Too bad the nation's pride was the price we had to pay for all this unprofessionalism. Too bad.
Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:57pm On Jan 13
You expect enyeama not to instigate any form of protest wen the NFF will collect funds n allowances meant for players and official's, then embezzled it...only to tell the players stories n refuse to pay them...if any player rise to talk, they will want to crucify the players!

In all the drama that happen in 2015, oliseh should be blame n held responsible for destroying the 2013 nation cup winning team that late keshi built ......
Even til now we are yet to have a team and even a solid GOALKEEPPER!
Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by Meramera10(m): 3:10pm On Jan 13
Akwamkpuruamu:
Oliseh that was arrogant as a player, come de form disciplinarian as a coach. Since that time till now, Super Eagles never get goal keeper replacement for Enyeama.

Leadership failure of a braggart coach
If not for leukemia, we had Ikeme of Wolves who replaced Enyeama perfectly. Though, Oliseh was too extreme with his discipline principles anyway.

1 Like

Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by Anatolia: 3:17pm On Jan 13
God1000:
And we're still suffering it till date, the exit of Enyeama from super eagles without having another good replacement will continue to haunt us.

Enyeama is irreplaceable

His time is gone. He is not irreplaceable.

3 Likes

Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by Anatolia: 3:21pm On Jan 13
Kukutente23:

So Oruma is above Mikel in national team to you?
See, forget. Oliseh messed super eagles up and we've not recovered since then.
A good coach learns to manage the ego of his important players except in a case where their performance has dropped.
Go watch Messi documentary. Guardiola said no coke for the team before a match. Messi came to the team manager and said he wanted coke. The team manager reported to Guardiola. Guardiola said give him a coke. You have to know when to shift ground and when to stand your ground.
Oliseh bleeped up badly

Oliseh did not mess up super eagles. Stop the blame game.

1 Like

Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by m07891950: 3:27pm On Jan 13
see below

Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by Kukutente23: 3:37pm On Jan 13
Anatolia:

He did. How many games did he win and how did he leave the team
Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by Ykc2(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13
Ustec:
Your boss is your boss.
Take it or leave it.
olisa is worst if you see how he waa bulling home based players during his time as super eagles player ,olisa is wocked
Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by ejimatic: 4:00pm On Jan 13
God1000:

Enyeama is irreplaceable
Nobody is irreplaceable!
Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by luckyz4rea(m): 4:20pm On Jan 13
Ustec:
Your boss is your boss.
Take it or leave it.

Is Manchester United doing any better since sancho left?
Has Nigeria done any better since Eyeama left?

Boss is boss but boss must have wisdom enough to understand the significance of each player and what it may cause the team if the players left.
Wisdom to manage is not the same as being called boss

1 Like

Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by Vinnie2000(m): 4:25pm On Jan 13
Anatolia:

Don't mind them.

Dat's how one of Dem Yesterday claimed Oliseh caused us a Place in the World Cup. undecided

I ask, Which World Cup

because the last 2022 Qatar WC, it was NFF that made us NOT Qualify
When they sacked Gernot Rohr midway the Qualifications rounds and brought in Austin Eguavoen embarassed sad sad
Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by Kukutente23: 4:25pm On Jan 13
Anatolia:

He did and it's no blame game
Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by unyimecc(f): 4:31pm On Jan 13
NFF and oliseh saw Karl ikeme as Enyeama replacement and their reasons for demoting him because he used to fight for the players welfare. And I asked the nairaland and media houses noisemarkers that time of Karl ikeme whereabout.
Like you demotes a captain of the team that buried his mother and was still patriotic enough to report to camp. God never punished una enough with national team keeper! Uzoho is una nightmare. 😆 🤣 😂
Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by IVORY2009(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13
Sunday Oliseh is the only former Nigerian international with a Uefa license.
Re: History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 by hilaryCU(m): 4:40pm On Jan 13
God1000:

Enyeama is irreplaceable

Carl Ikeme was doing good before his sickness. After him, it has been a disaster for us in the goalkeeping department.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? / Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final / Former Footballer Rafiu Salami Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.