Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo (20562 Views)

How Late TB Joshua Miraculously Healed My Daughter From Asthma” Ronke Oshodi / Cancer: How God Healed My Wife / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by effectz123(m): 2:19pm On Jan 13
unite4real:
God healed your daughter and not any man. Yes, she met TB Joshua but God did it
Why didn't God heal the child through you.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by Ashirioluwa: 2:21pm On Jan 13
God healed your daughter through TB Joshua.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by effectz123(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13
unite4real:
Why didn't God heal the child through you. He healed the child through the power at work in him. A man of God is a healer if he heals the sick. Elijah ran faster than a horse when the spirit of God came upon him. It was not God that ran. Elijah ran as a result of the power at work upon him.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by iswallker(m): 2:24pm On Jan 13
Actress with no sense

It's The Holy Ghost that heals not temitope.....
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by Curious345: 2:28pm On Jan 13
Yes he did . Not God did.

I know several babalawo who perform more eye catching miracle
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by ghettochild(m): 2:30pm On Jan 13
Asthma that that can sometimes disappear on its own without trace.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:33pm On Jan 13
OKUCHI11:
If all these things you people are saying is true... How come popular people ie celebrities he claimed to have healed they still died of their ailments...eg Enebeli Elebuwa

We must all die, if you healed at a particular time, and still go back to do those things that’s caused it, then likely it will come back.
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by alcuin(m): 2:36pm On Jan 13
Is Asthma treatable?

Yes, it is.

Evidence dismissed!
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by Ironbull: 2:37pm On Jan 13
Pls no need telling anyone anything or defending TB, anyone not happy wth TB even after his death can go to court.

He was alive he was not left alone, he is dead yet they did not allowed him to rest, what the f u c k is all these?

Anyone doing good is enemy of Nigerians but if you are wicked you are their best friend they term you discipline, hard man, no nonsense man, odogwu etc.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by 7upnigeria: 2:37pm On Jan 13
unite4real:

Yes its God but God uses people for his glory. Why didnt God use the mother to heal the child?
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by johnog4sure: 2:39pm On Jan 13
I think its time for me to put mouth for this matter
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by Adakintroy: 2:41pm On Jan 13
If you say he is not a man of God chance are you are not a good human being..not even christian now. Just ordinary good.

Go and watch him. I mean go and watch his life. And teaching then make up ur mind.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by PoliteActivist: 2:43pm On Jan 13
festacman:
One interesting thing about the BBC documentary on T.B Joshua is that NOBODY has accused him of human sacrifice. It is remarkable.

Shuggaa:
Pastor tb Joshua was a good man, irrespective of what
*Politeness*
How about this one below
All it takes for evil to triumph is that bystanders do/say nothing

30 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL6ZhV2qNps?si=GvHbe_-3RjtlvxsP

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by Houseontherock1: 2:47pm On Jan 13
I believe in God, I believe in miracles and on this note, let God be the judge of us.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by aktolly54(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13
DrChukki:
I believe TB Joshua is a real man of God.
I might be occultist man of God and still be doing miracles. Doing miracles alone don't only mean you are true son of God
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by PoliteActivist: 2:56pm On Jan 13
effectz123:

Why didn't God heal the child through you.

Curious345:

Yes he did . Not God did.
I know several babalawo who perform more eye catching miracle

7upnigeria:

Yes its God but God uses people for his glory. Why didnt God use the mother to heal the child?

*Politeness*
We Christians ought to be discerning nau.
How many times did Lord Jesus say "YOUR FAITH healed you". And the Bible says he COULD NOT perform major miracles in his hometown because they didn't believe he could.
How many times have we seen people selling fake be all confused because people came back with testimonies of how they were healed?!
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by PoliteActivist: 3:00pm On Jan 13
aktolly54:
I might be occultist man of God and still be doing miracles. Doing miracles alone don't only mean you are true son of God
*Politeness*
Indeed. There is GREAT power in our BELIEF.
If someone truly believes someone or something will heal them, it will heal them. That's what placebo effect is all about
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by DaddyJapan(m): 3:06pm On Jan 13
Omoawoke2:
TB Joshua don cast, all this image laundering is a waste of time

They will never provide any evidence of the healing, many people have died after the fake miracles. Many people have gone back to taking medications.
All staged miracles, exaggerated claims

Exactimo brethren.

Why do asthma symptoms disappear for some kids and not others?
Some working theories:

- As a child gets bigger, so do the airways in their lungs. Inflammation of airways, an asthma hallmark, could go on unnoticed, Johnson says.

- Children who wheeze only when they have a cold or other upper respiratory virus tend to improve with time, he says.

- Children who are sensitive to allergens from a young age tend not to improve, Rachelefsky says. His observation is backed up by findings from a nine-year study of more than 1,000 asthmatic children that found fewer allergy-related antibodies in those who became symptom-free.

- Children with eczema, a skin disorder characterized by itchy rash, or a family history of asthma are likelier to have lasting asthma symptoms.

- The more severe the asthma past the age of 5, the likelier symptoms will continue, with or without allergies, Rachelefsky says.

Source: https://www.webmd.com/asthma/features/outgrowing-asthma-is-remission-possible
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by NwaliE01: 3:06pm On Jan 13
God1000:
Do you believe in faith healing?

No doubt TB Joshua was a controversial pastor, but only God can judge us

Please what do you mean by faith healing?
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by NwaliE01: 3:08pm On Jan 13
OKUCHI11:
If all these things you people are saying is true... How come popular people ie celebrities he claimed to have healed they still died of their ailments...eg Enebeli Elebuwa

If you don't agree, go to court. He never claimed to have healed anyone even of headache.

You're just fixated at your biased opinion.
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by obaidan: 3:16pm On Jan 13
TB Joshua na devil but e dey help people, ur Daddy GO that is the real man of God is manipulating you to bring all ur resources to build an empire that will be inherited by his children. They are using ur contributions to build schools and business that u cannot afford to send ur kids to. Their business model is not to build schools that u can afford, their business model is to build the ones u cannot afford, when they make profit they dont do profit sharing with you, but na TB Joshua be the devil to you

U no go go follow devil wey go help ur life?

una dey chase man wey dun die, even if d allegations are true, the man dun die, he's not here to answer...use this energy to chase other pastors that are alive that are doing similar things

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by Menclothing: 3:25pm On Jan 13
Omoawoke2:
TB Joshua don cast, all this image laundering is a waste of time

They will never provide any evidence of the healing, many people have died after the fake miracles. Many people have gone back to taking medications.
All staged miracles, exaggerated claims
People who where healed came out to give personal testimony assuming he was alive I will claim he bribe them
But you believe allegations without evidence clean the hate in ur eyes

He has touch millions of souls

What have you done to humanity ?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by m07891950: 3:25pm On Jan 13
see below

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by Iluvmycontr3: 3:27pm On Jan 13
God healed your daughter...
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by JuanDeDios: 3:32pm On Jan 13
unite4real:
I think what she's saying is that God healed her daughter through Pastor Joshua. The question is whether this is true.
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by seborrhic: 3:39pm On Jan 13
alcuin:
Is Asthma treatable?

Yes, it is.
Evidence dismissed!
Balderdash.
First,how did she know the girl had asthma.
Madam,if your daughter had asthma and didn't take her asthma drugs or take treatment for it,100 Joshua's resurrected cannot save you from agony.
The only possible explanation for this her story is that the girl had an allergy to dust or something,was finding it difficult to breathe,the mother now have her drugs and still took her to synagogue.Coincidentally,she then got relieved at that moment and point in time.
If Ojo is a God fearing person,let her swear her daughter was not on any drug and just went to TB Joshua and her ailment disappeared.
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by ezebunafo(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13
hopefulLandlord:
Great people like Hillary Clinton can testify on the authenticity of TB Joshua. TB Joshua said she'll win USA presidential election and she won

His collapsed church building is another proof of his ability to see into the future with amazing accuracy. He would see North and South Korean presidents shaking hands having folowed the news but he couldn't see his own church collapsing and over a hundred dying in the process

His actions to cure Ebola in Sierra Leone is another testament. While scientists toiled day and night and burned through resources in search of Ebola cure to help Africans and the human race, Joshua simply sent prayer water to Sierra Leone saying it would cure their Ebola.

Joshua said that COVID-19 would disappear globally on 27 March 2020 and as you can see, it's disappeared globally by killing lots and lots of Indians. not only did Covid not end on the said date but he died while covid is still here

don't mind these foolish atheists who say Joshua is fake. Joshua is as authentic as proven by the above
the one wey fear pass be the one wey he said that Chelsea would win the champion league and i was wondering how they re gonna pull it off and they eventually won the champion league

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by hotseat: 3:52pm On Jan 13
God bless you, Madam Ronke!

There are thousands of others who benefited one way or the other from the late Prophet.

If they have any conscience at all, they must come out and testify of the positives of this legendary Man of God.

No amount of castigation from the Bad Belle Company (BBC) can erase the sterling qualities of this enigma of a Prophet!

@hotseat
Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by obaidan: 4:00pm On Jan 13
DrChukki:
I believe TB Joshua is a real man of God.
I no even care who be real man of God or fake, I care about who dey help lift people out of poverty, and TB Joshua did a lot of that

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo by Eriokanmi: 4:01pm On Jan 13
Many people have failed to realise something. Gifts of God are for mankind. God gives without looking back to collect it. To some, vision, to others, power to heal, and some, He will give wisdom while some, dreams.

However, how you use these gifts, you must give account when you meet Him after your sojourn on earth. If TB Joshua had used it well , he will face the creator. Only man will give you gifts and take it back. But when God gives, even if you begin to sell it to the poor when God Himself says salvation is free or you mess up with it by defiling God's trmple with it, you'd give account.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Church Members Flog 'Demons' In Awka, Anambra State (Video) / Is Listening To Secular Music or Watching Movie Bad For A Christian? / Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.