Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,154 members, 7,852,933 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production (815 Views)

Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing / Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year / Hadi Sirika: Nigeria To Start Production Of Airplanes Before 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by Fkmodhi: 9:45am On Jan 14
Some of em were just plain stupid abi idk why someone will be given them fake news. Emergency Nigeria lovers smh.

3 Likes

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by ddippset(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14
TopBanter:

I don't blame Nigerians for normal pessimism which then lends itself to asking question or private research to gain more knowledge.

Yet if you observe well, you will not many 'pessimism have actually crossed over into sadism and prediction of doom and gloom that requires lies and falsification of facts to convincie others all is not well and will never be well.

Dnagote is the richest or second richest individual in Africa and very ambitious to boot. He has spent a lot to deliver the largest single-train refinery in the world. He is also paying many expert foreigners a fortune to work in Lekki to ensure there is not risk of operations or maintenance failure.

What kind of pessimism, considering what I said above is information in the public domain, would make a sane mind propose the Dangotes refinery is "a scam" and will "never produce a drop of refined derivative of crude" or will "not work till 2057" when logic and knowledge of the history of Dangote's business practices should show progressive and normal Nigerians that Dangote always invests and plans meticulously to win?
Whatever!

The commencement of operations has been postponed many times, many times..
It is the norm around here, straightforwardness from government is rare.

Based on the many postponements, I do not blame anyone who is pessimistic to that extent.

That is my opinion, let me have it, would you?
Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by blancsn1: 11:32pm On Mar 03
Let see how many times Bart Nnaji electric power station will postpone distribution n compare to Dangote Refinery.

I know it as been postponed twice now and we are yet to see deluded Igbo shout about the postponement like you did about Dangote refinery.

ddippset:
Whatever!

The commencement of operations has been postponed many times, many times..
It is the norm around here, straightforwardness from government is rare.

Based on the many postponements, I do not blame anyone who is pessimistic to that extent.

That is my opinion, let me have it, would you?
Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by ddippset(m): 5:30am On Mar 04
blancsn1:
Let see how many times Bart Nnaji electric power station will postpone distribution n compare to Dangote Refinery.

I know it as been postponed twice now and we are yet to see deluded Igbo shout about the postponement like you did about Dangote refinery.

Wow

I Am Ibo afterall..

I was Ibo all this while and I never even knew.

Thanks for the information meathead!
Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by BitterTruth01: 7:16am On Mar 04
blancsn1:
It is just sad n this lot are allowed to get away with such senseless n foolish hate.

If I was Dangote I either triple the price of my fuel to that region or ensure they enjoy no single benefit from it

Huh but you can never be Dangote in your miserable short life

Your destiny is to open threads and comments about igbos . Your father didn’t tell you ?

You should even be arrested and flogged like a cow for even mentioning you and Dangote in the same sentence
Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by blancsn1: 7:37am On Mar 04
Dangote will honour me for defending him from the insult of you Igbos over his effort to provide a refinery in Nigeria instead.

All my life I never dreamt or want to be like Dangote so if you desire to be Dangote na you papa problem be that so you deal with it.

But should I be Dangote as I reiterated earlier I will make sure each and every Igbo pay Tru your nose for my fuel, after all you claim the refinery will not work till 2027.

BitterTruth01:

Huh but you can never be Dangote in your miserable short life

Your destiny is to open threads and comments about igbos . Your father didn’t tell you ?

You should even be arrested and flogged like a cow for even mentioning you and Dangote in the same sentence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forced To Settle For Garri First Time In Over 10yrs / Crude Import: Why Dangote Desperately Needs US Market / Between Rufai And Dr Abati Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.