Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List (28430 Views)

Marketers Await Dangote Fuel, Four Weeks After Production Take-off / Nigeria Moves To Recover $3 Billion From Chinese Owned Addax Petroleum / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by SpatialKing(m): 8:21pm On Jan 13
GanagiBitrus:

Anything to bring down price of fuel has my full support.

Keep dreaming bro
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by olumided: 8:22pm On Jan 13
We pray the end sales should not exceed the current price but reduces.

1 Like

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by tonicyril: 8:24pm On Jan 13
Hezzyluv:
Nigerians are happy😊
When is said Nigerians is meant the real NIGERIANS.
Abi, not the ones who detest hearing good news about the country....they love to hear bad about the country so that they can have something to say... grin

5 Likes

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by blaise26abj(m): 8:24pm On Jan 13
Knowing Dangote and from his antecedents in the Nigerian business environment , I don’t expect much difference . Until we have a wide spread sector participation , Dangote will do what he does best Maximize profit !

7 Likes

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by tonicyril: 8:25pm On Jan 13
Emman08:
When was the refinery commissioned again?
How is that ur family's problem?? I think that shouldn't be ur family head's problem na since no be una family business grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by alizma: 8:27pm On Jan 13
Nonsense, Dangote is not set for petroleum now but diesel and aviation fuel.
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by deyplay: 8:28pm On Jan 13
Checkwell:
Maybe N650/l for fuel.
N100/litre
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by MT: 8:29pm On Jan 13
my concern is, if it is cheaper, how do we ensure there is no smuggling across our borders?

I simply do not trust the custom to deliver

1 Like

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by jcflex(m): 8:29pm On Jan 13
PMS might btw 400 and 500
AGO might be arnd 700.

When you remove the cost of transporting crude to refinery out the country, also the cost of bringing in refine products into the country.
Vessel chartering to and fro

Trucks will load directly from the refinery tank farm.
Some charges are automatically eliminated.
NPA and NIMASA charges
NAVY and Custom charges
By the time all this are removed.
Definitely the price of PMS, AGO etc shld come down.

Except if the greed of Dangote cement will continue with the refinery.

5 Likes

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by Hoelujohn: 8:29pm On Jan 13
Checkwell:
Maybe N650/l for fuel.
I have the list. 495 for petrol and 813 for diesel

3 Likes

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by talkwithfobi: 8:30pm On Jan 13
Good question:

Nigeria Use to have 4 that got spoiled and never repaired by the military government due to corruption. Port Harcourt refinery has just been repaired and also about to start production .

However, I will like it to be privatized for accountability purposes, Nigeria Government can not run it without issue, but when such is in the hand of a private owner it will create competition in the market.

This was what happened to telecommunication. When NITEL was the sole company the product was poor until MTEL power was broken now we can use MTN, ITEL, 9Mobile, Glo etc

atobs4real:
Corrupt marketers looking for another reap off

3 Likes

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by basty: 8:30pm On Jan 13
My take is, we have been at the mercy of these reapers and enemies of Nigeria.
If Dangote price is higher I am comfortable reason is the FX impact.
We will have the exchange rate positive impact. The source for the USD will reduce and drastically impact positively on the Naira and those praying for Nigeria to fail will fail.
The source for Dangote oli will bring FX inflow and strengthen the Naira. God bless Dangote,,God shame the the enemies of Nigeria and those praying for the Zoo called Nigeria to be forevermore damned.

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by yewit37486: 8:31pm On Jan 13
MT:
my concern is, if it is cheaper, how do we ensure there is no smuggling across our borders?

I simply do not trust the custom to deliver

Well, we have new hands at the helms of most of the agencies including Customs, so fingers crossed they will do their work better than before.

1 Like

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by MT: 8:33pm On Jan 13
yewit37486:

Well, we have new hands at the helms of most of the agencies including Customs, so fingers crossed they will do their work better than before.

I pray and hope so.

The greatness of Nigeria is inevitable.

We have so much resources to sit right there with all the best nations in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by Newton1045: 8:33pm On Jan 13
Marketers or vultures

Very wicked people

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by BucketHat(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13
chubinwa:
Why can't Nigerian govt build this refinary
Wickedness and greedy people in the corridor of government.

1 Like

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by izubext007: 8:34pm On Jan 13
Dey play
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by femicyrus(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13
Dangote did not built refinery to make Nigerians happy with less price.

His fuel will surely be more expensive. But thank God he is not a friend of this government, else government would have ban importation of fuel in his favor or better still release a policy that will make him milk the country dry alone with his refinery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:35pm On Jan 13
yesloaded:
Ok

Now we know the reason behind filling station locking up their station

Abeg, let the price be 100naira per litre

Pity we V6 owner o, e no funny to dey use more than 100k to fuel just a car per month despite the fact sey I no dey do Uber

Abeg o

That's true o... Many filling stations in my area are also under lock
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by BucketHat(m): 8:36pm On Jan 13
It will be 90 naira per litre 🤔
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by millionboi2: 8:37pm On Jan 13
yesloaded:
Ok

Pity we V6 owner o, e no funny to dey use more than 100k to fuel just a car per month despite the fact sey I no dey do Uber

Abeg o
you mean you spend 100k on fuel per month?
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by AfahaAbia(m): 8:40pm On Jan 13
Those bloody marketers
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by AmazingELixir: 8:41pm On Jan 13
cool

Thank God finally.... Ok Aliko release the prize so we can appropriately tailor our celebrations.

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by AbujaLagos: 8:42pm On Jan 13
Hezzyluv:
Nigerians are happy😊
When is said Nigerians is meant the real NIGERIANS.
exactly

1 Like

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by Conner44: 8:43pm On Jan 13
ManirBK:
May it be more cheaper than expected.

Is this your prayer point?
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by Obajuxxl(m): 8:45pm On Jan 13
Una no dey read well, Dangote is not selling PMS (car fuel) only aviation fuel and diesel
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by Odss11: 8:45pm On Jan 13
Dj Muuule....
Do we have an operational refinery.
How many barrels was supplied to be refined....
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by yesloaded: 8:46pm On Jan 13
millionboi2:
you mean you spend 100k on fuel per month?

Yes

I drives V6 and do move around a lot
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:47pm On Jan 13
it was because of dis petrol issue dat made me vote APC in 2015 but withdrew my support 3 months later wen I saw dat Mr. "ayam not aware" bubu d harry was very clueless on wat to do...

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by campbelljosh(m): 8:47pm On Jan 13
Lol. 😂. Wetin make V8 users con say?
yesloaded:
Ok

Abeg o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The US Will Not Reject Old Dollar Notes From January 2023 / Where Can I Buy Gold In Kano? / Jack Ma Absent From Public View For Two Months After Criticizing China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.