Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu (16101 Views)

Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) / Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:13pm On Jan 13
This is a welcome development
Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by obesse: 8:17pm On Jan 13
May God rest his soul. Great man he was.
Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by Emman08: 8:19pm On Jan 13
Some state people go still chop millions on top of the burial
Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by Yousuph007(m): 8:24pm On Jan 13
REST ON SIRšŸ„²šŸ’”
Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by amnesty7: 8:25pm On Jan 13
lordm:
I still don't understand why they do reception in burial
Is for the living to enjoy, most likely.
Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by NOwazobia: 8:29pm On Jan 13
Another avenue to drain the treasury.
Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by iluvdonjazzy: 8:36pm On Jan 13
GanagiBitrus:
RIP.

Enough RSVP (Rice & Stew Very Plenty)
I no go lie e happen to me yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by GanagiBitrus: 8:38pm On Jan 13
iluvdonjazzy:
I no go lie e happen to me yesterday.
Lol šŸ˜‚
Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by ivolt: 8:38pm On Jan 13
GGIA:
grin
the New Governor is going to watch in confirmation how his victory will be sealed in the ground after 10days from the start of the programme. grin
Village boy.
He has already been sworn in.
Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by GGIA: 8:43pm On Jan 13
ivolt:

Village boy.
He has already been sworn in.
You clearly didnā€™t understand what I meant. who be village person now? cool

next time donā€™t get high by sniffing some putrid smelling vagina to get high before you comment.

I hope it is not that of your female relation though. cool
Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by hisexcellency34: 8:44pm On Jan 13
That was why the man refused to resign. He wants state burial
Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by Newborn27(f): 8:49pm On Jan 13
Hmmmmm...this life is truly not ours and it's fleeting away.

While teaching my pupils this week that Gov. Akeredolu is no longer our governor but his deputy ....Ayedatiwa in less than a month holiday....I said to myself... nothing lasts forever... cherish the moment, tomorrow isn't guaranteed.

RIP Aketi... your legacy lives on.
Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by flemblem(m): 8:52pm On Jan 13
Enemyofpeace:
see frustration. Eyaaaaaaaa! Come make I buy you food and beer

Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by countryman13: 9:08pm On Jan 13
lordm:
D same reason they do it in wedding!
Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by tete7000(m): 9:28pm On Jan 13
lordm:

If people leave their far away home early in the morning without meals to attend a funeral, you don't think they deserve to be fed? They should return home famished?

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:59pm On Jan 13
Na Jericho wan bury person wey be Ondo Governor
Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by jimcaddy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 13
This man's death really pain me walahi. May his sould keep resting in peace.
Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by jimcaddy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 13
This man's death really pain me walahi. May his soul keep resting in peace.
Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by YaksonFCA(m): 10:47pm On Jan 13
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by stevups(m): 11:23pm On Jan 13
I loved this man. Rest well sir
Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by Cromagnon: 12:16am On Jan 14
jimcaddy:
This man's death really pain me walahi. May his soul keep resting in peace.
why
What did you gain from him

1 Like

Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by Judolisco(m): 1:25am On Jan 14
lordm:
celebration of life

1 Like

Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by HeroicMeastro: 2:55am On Jan 14
Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by abdabass: 5:20am On Jan 14
Friday Jumat Service kee!
Why, is he a Muslim?

Have the Muslim(s) among the committee members forgotten that you can no longer pray for Non-muslims at death?

Allah Most High said, ā€œIt is not for the Prophet and those who believe to pray for the forgiveness of unbelievers even though they may be near of kin after it has become clear that they are people of hell-fire.ā€ [Quran, 9: 113].

Your prayers for a Non-muslims subsist and valid (hallal) while they are still alive. Once they are dead, it's becomes haram to pray for them.

It is even haram for Muslims to participate in the burial rites of Non-muslims.
I hope the Chief Imam of Akure will not accept this idea/program, anyway.
Ma assallam.
Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by Crowntop94: 6:29am On Jan 14
fergie001:

Sahara Reporters
Continue to rest in the bossom of our Lord Jesus Christ Aketi.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by epainos: 7:06am On Jan 14
Humans cannot learn. When you realise that you have limited time on earth, you will make good of your life. But we don't always learn.

You only need a passport to move around so that you can do business and go on vacation. Even if you have 3 children, you don't need more than $10,000 per month in income to fulfil your destiny. Of course, earning more than $10k isn't bad... but my point is that with $10k, you can live a comfortable life. That's like $ 6 million in 50 years. So, why embezzle $500m? This is my point. You will not spend more than $10 million in 50 years on yourself and your kids for basic things that will get you going. I can have a better quality of life in my $200,000 apartment than that millionaire in his $ 350 million mansion. Fact! That millionaire does not need it if you check well. The proof is Elon Musk and Warren Buffet.

So, why steal what others can use when you only keep it in the bank for white men to use? Why not spread the money for others to use? The truth is that the money is not yours.

It does not take so much to build a 10-bedroom duplex in Nigeria with 15 plots surrounding it if you want to have your own garden. Even 3 plots extra is ok. And you will eat organic food and meat. But we would go buy $1500 per sqm in an expensive place, and leave out gardening. Buy that $1,500 per sqm and add a plot garden or at least 1/8 plot for for gardening so you can eat quality food that will protect you from having cancer.

Arakurin Akeredolu could have saved himself from the hands of cancer by going natural. But nope...he also opted for deadly chemotherapy. Even if you will go for it, there are natural remedies one must do to make one tolerate it. One needs to protect his blood and organs when going for such nasty treatment. That fellow who approved chemo is a ma.d man. Yes...he is.

This man has a house with a compound that he can use to save himself, but he was busy looting Ondo and showing off power during his lifetime.

Well...it is well. I do not have any pity for any politician cos they are all evil.
Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by gloryman91: 7:36am On Jan 14
So sad.

But this is waste of scare resources during this hardship period honestly.

Just bury him
Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by BluntCrazeMan: 8:52am On Jan 14
fergie001:

Sahara Reporters

Dear Late Akeredolu...

By now, you're already a simple nothingness.
You are now matterless, and totally unconscious.

Whatever we are doing for you now are just formalities.

You're already a matterless-entity called ā€œThe Soulā€.
The spirit which gives life has left your body.

Your soul which made you who-and-what you were had now dissolved off your body and joined back to the Universe, and had already diffused itself into the many other existing dimensions and realms of the Universe.
And now, your personal consciousness while you were still living must have totally disappeared from your dead brain by now...
Thus, you have become totally unconscious by now.

**(The best thing that could have been done about your precious consciousness would have been to use science and technology to quickly extract from your carcass any of your consciousness that are still available or remaining at the time of your death, before they too would disappear entirely.)**

Your body will soon gradually decay off and join the earth.

All that we the living will have left are memories of you.

And as for you, Late Akeredolu...
You now know nothing, you now remember nothing, and even if your wandering (dissolved-and-diffused) soul tries to concentrate itself and enter into a new zygote or fetus, then, it would just be your character which just came back to life, and not your consciousness.. The new baby which has your renewed soul cannot remember anything which you did or which happened to you in your past life.... therefore, you are totally gone, and gone for good.

CAN DEAD MEN REINCARNATE??
WHAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE AFTER THEIR DEATH?

AKEREDOLU MUST HAVE FOUND THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS ABOVE BY NOW,...
BUT THEN,, HE WOULD BE SO TOTALLY UNCONSCIOUS OVER THERE FOR HIM (HIS UNCONSCIOUS SOUL) TO EVEN START TO THINK ABOUT IT..
Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by uglodoh(f): 10:12am On Jan 14
RIP
Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by 348august: 4:21pm On Jan 14
OkayOkay...
Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by bmaster2000: 6:02pm On Jan 14
At last, Nah Akeredolu's political enemy dey announce his burial program....what a wicked world!/

But Betty should be investigated after this Burial precision

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) / 2019: Atiku Abubakar To Formally Declare In Two Weeks / Ngozi Olejeme In $2.8m, Multiple Passports, 50 Accounts With Many Banks Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.