Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,044 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja (49804 Views)

Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader / Kidnappers Kill Ghana Returnee In Aba (Photos) / Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by Newness2019: 5:54am On Jan 14
Islie:
…police, others intensify efforts

https://thenationonlineng.net/outrage-as-kidnappers-kill-one-of-six-siblings-abducted-in-abuja/

NIGERIA IS A TOTAL JOKE.

THE VOICES OF THE SLAIN INNOCENT CITIZENS IS AND WILL CONTINUE TO HUNT THIS NATION EVERYDAY ............

GOD OF VENGANCE WILL ARISE FOR US ONE DAY .....................................

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by Tareq1105: 5:58am On Jan 14
matify83:
Oh my God!

Where is our humanity ?

If the man has 100 million, would he be living in the suburbs where he would be captured in such manner?

The man had earlier lost his younger brother to this riff-raffs and now his daughter.

Where is that misguided army drone when it's need !

Lord Jesus! Why are we like this? No more humanity? Where are we going? It's all these unjust killing that is making the prayers of Nigeria as a nation not to be heard by God.

Tinubu we beg of you. We know you met this on ground but please strengthen our security apparatus to curb all these nonsense killing.

These children are our future and we cannot afford not to protect them. President Bola Ahmed Tinubu you owe them protection and safety.

May God almighty grant her eternal rest amen. We pray that the rest would be rescued alive amen.
Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by Newton1045: 6:03am On Jan 14
Man inhumanity to fellow man

Such untold wickedness in high and low places.

God will help the president to crush and bring regret to the door step of the wicked
Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by freemanq(m): 6:05am On Jan 14
Are we really in a country?
Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by Dejijossy(m): 6:08am On Jan 14
Prof Isa (fmr minister) just made thing difficult for the family by identifying with the family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by Tremple8v: 6:17am On Jan 14
Omo this country self eh.
Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by SaLongs1(m): 6:17am On Jan 14
Even that useless NIN Pantami sef follow dey chook him terrorists loving mouth.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by SaLongs1(m): 6:18am On Jan 14
Dejijossy:
Prof Isa (fmr minister) just made thing difficult for the family by identifying with the family.
If na my family we for sue am.
Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by Adeiza5995: 6:23am On Jan 14
matify83:
Oh my God!

Where is our humanity ?

If the man has 100 million, would he be living in the suburbs where he would be captured in such manner?

The man had earlier lost his younger brother to this riff-raffs and now his daughter.

Where is that misguided army drone when it's need !

the man was killed the day there where kidnap
Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by Adeiza5995: 6:24am On Jan 14
Chummynoni:
I can only imagine the mental and psychological trauma the family of kidnapped girls are passing through especially the father.
the father was killed the day they where kidnap oooh including the father brother
Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by G00dharddick: 6:27am On Jan 14
tuzle:
I don't think this is enough reason to start calling for tinubu to resign since insecurity was a problem before he came in and it isn't something that can be solved easily but that doesn't make him immune to criticism. I pray they fish out this kidnappers fast because they have already caused a lot of pain to this man family.

Keep praying while the kidnappers keeps causing havoc everywhere. Imagine US praying when the FBI, CIA, LAPD, swat and all security agencies in the US should have gone after the kidnappers ASAP. We're not yet serious in this country .

If Nigeria was sane dude, Tinubu would have since resigned by now. A more competent fellow would have taken over. It appears Tinubu is worst than buhari by far. Tinubu appears to be Brian dead to things happening in Nigeria
Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by ufotunang: 6:42am On Jan 14
This is very bad.... government tackle and address poverty hunger hardship unemployment inflation and all this insecurity will reduce and stop gradually
Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by Tonididdyx: 6:44am On Jan 14
Live! in the Capitol city

... And you say rest of Nigeria Is safe?
THIS WILL ONLY WORSEN AND WIKE OR TINIBU WILL/CAN DO NOTHING.

This is a case of Niger Delta militants disturbing Jonas govt, now na bandits e go be.
Is this country not curse?
Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by Akbil: 6:47am On Jan 14
Some of her tweets previously... This is so painful

1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by Mills55: 6:47am On Jan 14
Can the government just pass a law making kidnapping a capital punishment. With that, I believe this barbaric act will stop.
Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by Tonididdyx: 6:48am On Jan 14
Adeiza5995:
the father was killed the day they where kidnap oooh including the father brother
But the post say the fathers brother and one of his daughter.
The post also said the father was released.
Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by EmmyCC: 6:48am On Jan 14
Too bad. This family has been badly hit by these bandits. God please help.
Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by Rowj: 6:49am On Jan 14
G00dharddick:
If Nigeria was working, Tinubu along with the security chiefs would have since resigned for failing its citizens.

As usual, criticise Tinubu and watch them call u an igbo man who hates the Yorubas and Nigeria
what is this one saying, must you politicize everything, I just discovered that you don't have sense at all
Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by Untube: 7:07am On Jan 14
The victim brother who invited the police to arrest the kidnappers was killed by the kidnappers? How? What was the role of the Police? It's time we start asking questions
Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by tunjijones(m): 7:12am On Jan 14
wonder233:
There is a Navy Lieutenant Commander I know. All he does is car importation business and shortlet rentals. He is short, overweight and has zero interest in the security dayjob the government wastes taxpayers money on him for.
This is just a mid ranking officer (equivalent of Major in the army) already useless and merely using the military as an enabler for his private business, then you now talk of those stinkingly corrupt, obese and worthless Generals, Admirals and Marshalls.
On the lower end of the ladder, the foot soldiers too are doing kidnappings and robbery as their own side hustles.
What about the citizens who are the unfortunate victims of this sleaze?
When they get the opportunity to make a change to the entire system via the ballot, they all of a sudden remember with so much passion what tribes they are and what religions they adhere to... Hence the vicious cycle continues...

Excuse me sir... You have spoken well.

But I have a question for you. Do you mean that if Peter obi had won the election, there will not be kidnapping again in Nigeria? There will not be terrorism again? Boko haram will die naturally? The army and other security outfit will all of a sudden be top notch?

Pls sir, I will appreciate Ur response.
Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by maasoap(m): 7:18am On Jan 14
GanagiBitrus:
Kidnappers are far worse than Armed Robbers.
Robbers will just operate & you Count your losses.
Kidnappers will continue to cause you & your loved ones trauma until you are Released.

I advocate for death by Public firing squad for Kidnappers.

Or, until they kill you. Many of their victims have been killed even after collecting ransom. Some of them are not even honest, they would continue to milk the family of their victims until nothing is left

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by maasoap(m): 7:19am On Jan 14
MKTN101:
LEARN (A.I ART AND ANIMATION) AND MAKE MORE MONEY ONLINE.
AI art (Artificial Intelligence art) is a form of digital art created or enhanced with AI tools.  A.I videos are human-like, they are far better than cartoons as they look and perfom like real human/Animals.
A.I art works with tools ( it doesn't require knowledge of programming, painting or drawing skills)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT:
* Helps in Marketing ( Video ads)
* Content Creator ( like YouTube and Tiktok) etc
* Enhance Teaching Materials
* Comic Book Creator

HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH IT:
* Freelance Services (it's highly demanded)
* create and sell video contents
* Promote Your brands
* Have a YouTube channel and focus on a nice niche .
* Advertise for Print on Demand video.
* Atimes sacrifice your time, create promotional videos for big brands, approach them with, I bet you, about 90% of them would compensate you.
* With A.I art skills, you are already an artist. Just think about wall arts
* Create Children books
* As the knowledge is not yet saturated, you can teach others and make money also .
The course consists of 16 detailed videos and they are not heavy.
Price is slashed to N3,500.
There's certificate
Are you human at all? Even on a thread like this!
Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by caye(m): 7:20am On Jan 14
To our Norther brothers and sisters:
Don't you think it's time to stop getting in code with these assholes you call political and religious leaders, and let's all build a momentum that may ( or may not) result into a big change...at least let these fools ruling us to know that they are now ILLEGITIMATE rulers , and at an opportune time, would be replaced?

You can't continue all these bloodshed just because they are Muslims or Fulanis.

I hope you know that part of their operations is Muslim/ hausa-fulani sacrifice: the sacrifice of the lower members so as to achieve the overall group agenda.

But that agenda is a devilish agenda and will never stand. Time for the northern lower and middle class to stand for the truth and true justice, not religion and tribe.
Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by maasoap(m): 7:22am On Jan 14
Airlohim:
The funny thing is that the Nigerian government under Buhari made Nigerians stand under hot sun to submit NIN, BVN, VIN, DBN, AIT and MTV numbers all with the promise of using the data collected to fight terrorism.

Today, bandits can receive over 100 Million untraceable Naira in ransome money and spend it freely. Why then were we made to suffer?? Why were we inconvenienced? This country is a curse .
This country (geographical location) is blessed, I will continue to say it. May be we are cursed with bad leadership.
Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by caye(m): 7:27am On Jan 14
The rulers of the north, most especially the Buhari coalition, in a bid to oust Jonathan from power, introduced 2 evils that have remained unquenchable:-

- boko haram 2.0 in 2011-2012
- Bandits / sahel terrorists in 2015

Fools.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by Toktee(m): 7:29am On Jan 14
Islie:
…police, others intensify efforts

https://thenationonlineng.net/outrage-as-kidnappers-kill-one-of-six-siblings-abducted-in-abuja/
This is what Nigeria have turned Nigeria into.

Tinubu is as useless like Buhari, since he came to office thousands have been killed and kidnapped.

We have police, DSS, civil defense, Army, Navy, airforce, mopol, NIA, etc but are all corrupt.

If Abuja the federal capital city is not safe where else can be?
Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:40am On Jan 14
GanagiBitrus:
Kidnappers are far worse than Armed Robbers.
Robbers will just operate & you Count your losses.
Kidnappers will continue to cause you & your loved ones trauma until you are Released.

I advocate for death by Public firing squad for Kidnappers.
Some lawyers would still come and stand for them in court cry cry

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by LOVEGINO(m): 7:42am On Jan 14
Loveclose:
Chai.... Which way Nigeria
leght.
Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by Bahamas95(m): 7:43am On Jan 14
Now I believe some so-called humans really got heart of stone, how can you do this to a fellow human?

No conscience at all, it's very obvious some people are more wicked than the devil.
Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by FireUpNow(m): 7:49am On Jan 14
Why is Abuja not safe anymore? What's the govt of the day not doing right?

Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by Coolgent(m): 7:54am On Jan 14
wonder233:
There is a Navy Lieutenant Commander I know. All he does is car importation business and shortlet rentals. He is short, overweight and has zero interest in the security dayjob the government wastes taxpayers money on him for.
This is just a mid ranking officer (equivalent of Major in the army) already useless and merely using the military as an enabler for his private business, then you now talk of those stinkingly corrupt, obese and worthless Generals, Admirals and Marshalls.
On the lower end of the ladder, the foot soldiers too are doing kidnappings and robbery as their own side hustles.
What about the citizens who are the unfortunate victims of this sleaze?
When they get the opportunity to make a change to the entire system via the ballot, they all of a sudden remember with so much passion what tribes they are and what religions they adhere to... Hence the vicious cycle continues...

You are right, if you see the way and manner soldiers/police are collecting between 50/200 in Northwest you will be piss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja by faceland: 7:55am On Jan 14
Sorry for this family.

Their crime is chosing to stay in this country. Even if they gain freedom, they are all damaged for life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Journalist Brutalised By ‘One-Chance’ Robbers In Lagos (photo) / Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car / Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.