Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

TB Joshua: The Church And The Times - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: The Church And The Times (1321 Views)

TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC / TB Joshua, The Synagogue And Conspiracies / Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by ocnovakmichael(m): 10:53pm On Feb 04
Kobojunkie:
You don't have a clue what the evidence is. But you think that you can, without actually experiencing the process -- becoming born-again-- come to know exactly what it is all by weaving your way through the words of Paul and John? LOL.... you must think Jesus Christ was playing the fool when He said He hid the mysteries from those who should not have them. lipsrsealed

Kobojunkie, I know you want to experience this LOVE I'm talking about. It could only come through the knowledge of the Son of God, Jesus Christ.
We both could walk through the light of the word and find the path of life,which is love.
You could reach me on :

ocnovakmichael@gmail.com
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by Kobojunkie: 11:14pm On Feb 04
ocnovakmichael:
I know you want to experience this LOVE I'm talking about. It could only come through the knowledge of the Son of God, Jesus Christ.
■We both could walk through the light of the word and find the path of life,which is love.
You are not born-again— Jesus Christ does not live inside of you —but you go around using the name of Jesus Christ to sell a delusion that you call love that contains nothing of Him. How is this love you speak of any different from that of the average atheist or Babalawo then? undecided

2. How can you walk in the light of the Word when the Word does not live inside of you? Una go dey lie like say everyone out there dey foolish? undecided
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by IslamVIRGINS(f): 8:02am On Feb 05
Kobojunkie:
You are not born-again— Jesus Christ does not live inside of you —but you go around using the name of Jesus Christ to sell a delusion that you call love that contains nothing of Him. How is this love you speak of any different from that of the average atheist or Babalawo then? undecided

2. How can you walk in the light of the Word when the Word does not live inside of you? Una go dey lie like say everyone out there dey foolish? undecided

Are you born again, is Jesus Christ living inside you for judging and condemning the dead?

Heaven will judge you too for condemning and judging this late man

https://www.nairaland.com/7968748/ajoke-lied-she-not-biological/8
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Feb 05
IslamVIRGINS:
■ Are you born again, is Jesus Christ living inside you for judging and condemning the dead?

Heaven will judge you too for condemning and judging this late man
Here's a kicker for you. All those who will eventually meet their end in eternal damnation will equally all be born-agains ---- no non-born-again can enter into either Eternal Reward or Eternal Damnation. If you are under some delusion that being born-again-- entering into the Kingdom of God --- guarantees you Eternal Reward then you aren't born-again at all. Those who are born-again realize realize things as a result, but those who aren't remain under the delusion that are religious lies fed them by other men who equally deceive themselves. undecided

P.S, Humans are all built judgement-making machines from their conception. Even Jesus Christ urged His followers to judge all things including Temitope Balogun Joshua by applying His righteous standard which clearly and boldly condemns all those who would use the name of Jesus Christ to trade lies and deceive people. So, I don't understand why you think you can use that against me in any way. lipsrsealed
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by IslamVIRGINS(f): 5:05pm On Feb 05
Kobojunkie:
Here's a kicker for you. All those who will eventually meet their end in eternal damnation will equally all be born-agains ---- no non-born-again can enter into either Eternal Reward or Eternal Damnation. If you are under some delusion that being born-again-- entering into the Kingdom of God --- guarantees you Eternal Reward then you aren't born-again at all. Those who are born-again realize realize things as a result, but those who aren't remain under the delusion that are religious lies fed them by other men who equally deceive themselves. undecided

P.S, Humans are all built judgement-making machines from their conception. Even Jesus Christ urged His followers to judge all things including Temitope Balogun Joshua by applying His righteous standard which clearly and boldly condemns all those who would use the name of Jesus Christ to trade lies and deceive people. So, I don't understand why you think you can use that against me in any way. lipsrsealed

Again, for condemning and Judging the dead, may heaven condemn and judge you accordingly

Luke 6:37

“Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by Kobojunkie: 5:23pm On Feb 05
IslamVIRGINS:
Again, for condemning and Judging the dead, may heaven condemn and judge you accordingly
Luke 6:37 “Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven
So it was an entirely different Jesus Christ from the one your particular cult holds to who said the following.
24 Stop judging by the way things look. Be fair and judge by what is really right.” - John 7 vs 24
You Christians who prey on those who are blind are indeed some of the most wicked on the planet. undecided
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by ocnovakmichael(m): 8:04pm On Feb 05
Kobojunkie,
I wrote an article recently; TB Joshua: A Blessing or A Curse You Decide Today?

So what's your take on this?
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by Kobojunkie: 8:13pm On Feb 05
ocnovakmichael:
Kobojunkie, I wrote an article recently; TB Joshua: A Blessing or A Curse You Decide Today? So what's your take on this?
It is simple. There is no valid reason why Temitope Balogun Joshua ought not to be thoroughly investigated and tried by the Criminal Justice system if it be found that he was indeed guilt of any of the allegations against him.
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by IslamVIRGINS(f): 8:55pm On Feb 05
Kobojunkie:
So it was an entirely different Jesus Christ from the one your particular cult holds to who said the following.
You Christians who prey on those who are blind are indeed some of the most wicked on the planet. undecided

So you can just pick a verse without not reading the preceding verses right? I thought you claimed to be born again with Holy spirit

Now read John 7 from verses 21 you'll understand what gave rise to verse 24

21 Jesus said to them, “I did one miracle, and you are all amazed.

22 Yet, because Moses gave you circumcision (though actually it did not come from Moses, but from the patriarchs), you circumcise a boy on the Sabbath.

23 Now if a boy can be circumcised on the Sabbath so that the law of Moses may not be broken, why are you angry with me for healing a man’s whole body on the Sabbath?

24 Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly.”

By God's grace, heaven will judge and condemn you for judging and condemning this late man

Luke 6:37 “Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by Kobojunkie: 9:11pm On Feb 05
IslamVIRGINS:
So you can just pick a verse without not reading the preceding verses right? I thought you claimed to be born again with Holy spirit
Now read John 7 from verses 21 you'll understand what gave rise to verse 24
21 Jesus said to them, “I did one miracle, and you are all amazed.
22 Yet, because Moses gave you circumcision (though actually it did not come from Moses, but from the patriarchs), you circumcise a boy on the Sabbath.
23 Now if a boy can be circumcised on the Sabbath so that the law of Moses may not be broken, why are you angry with me for healing a man’s whole body on the Sabbath?
24 Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly.”
By God's grace, heaven will judge and condemn you for judging and condemning this late man
What in the world are you rambling about here? The one who jumped to the conclusion that followers of Jesus Christ are to do no judging here was you. I instead pointed out that in addition to giving the first instruction you quoted, Jesus Christ clarified by stating that His followers are to judge all things not by appearance — they do not judge is against the judging of things by appearance — but rather by the very commandments and teachings which He set before them. Believing in Jesus Christ implies believing and accepting ALL of His teachings and commandments, not just those of them that align with your preset ideas. undecided
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by IslamVIRGINS(f): 3:41am On Feb 06
Kobojunkie:
What in the world are you rambling about here? The one who jumped to the conclusion that followers of Jesus Christ are to do no judging here was you. I instead pointed out that in addition to giving the first instruction you quoted, Jesus Christ clarified by stating that His followers are to judge all things not by appearance — they do not judge is against the judging of things by appearance — but rather by the very commandments and teachings which He set before them. Believing in Jesus Christ implies believing and accepting ALL of His teachings and commandments, not just those of them that align with your preset ideas. undecided

Let me expose you again. All you need is Holy Spirit to understand the word of God

Jesus Christ is not talking to his followers in John 7:21.. If you care to know who Jesus was talking to, read from verse 1 of that chapter and come back here for more clarifications
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by Kobojunkie: 5:04am On Feb 06
IslamVIRGINS:
∆ Let me expose you again. All you need is Holy Spirit to understand the word of God
∆ Jesus Christ is not talking to his followers in John 7:21.. If you care to know who Jesus was talking to, read from verse 1 of that chapter and come back here for more clarifications
1. That maybe the lie your gods of men fed you, but not once did Jesus Christ tell His disciples that the Holy Spirit was first required before one could have understanding of His commandments to them. undecided

∆ LOL...Like your many gods of men you instinctively seeks excuses for why you shouldn't be expected to accept the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ even before understanding of what is written is given you. Quote interesting, this typical behavior among the religious! undecided

How can one who is not first a follower of Jesus Christ be expected to judge all things by the righteous standard that is Jesus Christ? Jesus Christ boldly declared that His Word is everlasting meaning It is all the same yesterday, today and forever more. Every single Word(law) He spoke applies to all who are of the Kingdom of God today just as it did when He first declared it. undecided

That instinct you have to reject that decreed by Jesus Christ is of the antichrist. undecided
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by IslamVIRGINS(f): 7:02am On Feb 06
Kobojunkie:
1. That maybe the lie your gods of men fed you, but not once did Jesus Christ tell His disciples that the Holy Spirit was first required before one could have understanding of His commandments to them. undecided

∆ LOL...Like your many gods of men you instinctively seeks excuses for why you shouldn't be expected to accept the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ even before understanding of what is written is given you. Quote interesting, this typical behavior among the religious! undecided

How can one who is not first a follower of Jesus Christ be expected to judge all things by the righteous standard that is Jesus Christ? Jesus Christ boldly declared that His Word is everlasting meaning It is all the same yesterday, today and forever more. Every single Word(law) He spoke applies to all who are of the Kingdom of God today just as it did when He first declared it. undecided

That instinct you have to reject that decreed by Jesus Christ is of the antichrist. undecided

Kobojunkie:

Who are the followers of Jesus Christ from the Chapter you quoted?

Don't go blind, attempt the question and let God set you free
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by Kobojunkie: 7:06am On Feb 06
IslamVIRGINS:
Who are the followers of Jesus Christ from the Chapter you quoted?
Don't go blind, attempt the question and let God set you free
Again, How can one who is not first a follower of Jesus Christ be expected to judge all things by the righteous standard that is Jesus Christ? undecided
Did Jesus Christ not make clear that He did not come to change or do away with the Old Law? undecided

Anyways, your gods of men do not follow Jesus Christ so it is understandable that you also look for ways to reject His teachings as well. So, no point continuing to ask these questions of you. undecided
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by IslamVIRGINS(f): 7:45am On Feb 06
Kobojunkie:
Again, How can one who is not first a follower of Jesus Christ be expected to judge all things by the righteous standard that is Jesus Christ? undecided
Did Jesus Christ not make clear that He did not come to change or do away with the Old Law? undecided

Anyways, your gods of men do not follow Jesus Christ so it is understandable that you also look for ways to reject His teachings as well. So, no point continuing to ask these questions of you. undecided

All you need are, water baptism, be born again and Holy Spirit

Where did you see Jesus Christ talking to his followers in John 7 vs 24 you quoted?

“Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.” (Deut. 4:2.)

MAY THIS BE YOUR PORTION FOR ADDING TO THE WORD OF GOD

“And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.” (Rev. 22:18–19.)
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by ocnovakmichael(m): 10:32pm On Feb 06
Kobojunkie:
It is simple. There is no valid reason why Temitope Balogun Joshua ought not to be thoroughly investigated and tried by the Criminal Justice system if it be found that he was indeed guilt of any of the allegations against him.

Kobojunkie, you did not answer the question.
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by Kobojunkie: 10:48pm On Feb 06
ocnovakmichael:
■ Kobojunkie, you did not answer the question.
My take on the issue is not valid? undecided
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by ocnovakmichael(m): 10:34pm On Feb 08
Kobojunkie:
My take on the issue is not valid? undecided

Why are you being on the fence?
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by Kobojunkie: 10:36pm On Feb 08
ocnovakmichael:
Why are you being on the fence?
So, in your view, demanding that due process be followed even in this case to verify his guilt or innocence means I am sitting on the fence? It would help if you got your head checked. undecided
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by ocnovakmichael(m): 11:09pm On Feb 08
Kobojunkie:
So, in your view, demanding that due process be followed even in this case to verify his guilt or innocence means I am sitting on the fence? It would help if you got your head checked. undecided

All I ask is a simple question Kobojunkie. Is TB Joshua a blessing or a Curse?
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by Kobojunkie: 11:33pm On Feb 08
ocnovakmichael:
■ All I ask is a simple question Kobojunkie. Is TB Joshua a blessing or a Curse?
Nonsense! What a ridiculous question to ask!

Again, There is no valid reason why Temitope Balogun Joshua ought not to be thoroughly investigated and tried by the Criminal Justice system if it be found that he was indeed guilty of any of the allegations against him. undecided
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by MuhammadDeyMad: 4:14am On Feb 09
Kobojunkie:

Again, There is no valid reason why Temitope Balogun Joshua ought not to be thoroughly investigated and tried by the Criminal Justice system if it be found that he was indeed guilty of any of the allegations against him. undecided

Weyreh kini nwi undecided olorofo
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by ocnovakmichael(m): 8:08am On Feb 09
Kobojunkie:

Kobojunkie, I wrote that article and many, such as your likes, responded in varied affirmatives. Even the Lord Jesus at a point asked his followers "Who do people say that I am?"
Yet, why are you evading a question about a man from your own clime? So I'll ask you that same question again:
[center]Is TB Joshua a Blessing or a Curse?[/center]

See link to the main article:[url] https://www.nairaland.com/7981709/tb-joshua-blessing-curse-decide[/url]
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by ocnovakmichael(m): 11:09pm On Feb 15
Kobojunkie:

There is a general altruism which states, "Dead men tell no tales." You see, there's always three sides to a story: your side, the other man side and the right side. So whichever side you choose to stand, it is your prerogative to substantiate the rationale.
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by Kobojunkie: 11:11pm On Feb 15
ocnovakmichael:
■ There is a general altruism which states, "Dead men tell no tales." You see, there's always three sides to a story: your side, the other man side and the right side. So whichever side you choose to stand, it is your prerogative to substantiate the rationale.
I obviously don't subscribe to stewpid tales from the past. In the world of today we know very well that dead men speak volumes. Even their bones have secrets they may hide. undecided
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by ocnovakmichael(m): 10:36pm On Feb 17
Dear Kobojunkie,

I saw your mantra:
Aggressive Minority should not force their views on the majority
. I think you're try very hard to achieve this line of clause. You, as a minority, want to force your views into people's mind.

Think about that!
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by Kobojunkie: 10:43pm On Feb 17
ocnovakmichael:
Dear Kobojunkie,
I saw your mantra: . I think you're try very hard to achieve this line of clause. You, as a minority, want to force your views into people's mind.
Think about that!
You aren't making much sense with this. lipsrsealed
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by ocnovakmichael(m): 11:01pm On Feb 17
Kobojunkie:
You aren't making much sense with this. lipsrsealed

Now you say I'm not making much sense. Was there ever a time I made any sense to you. If I had, tell me: because all you do is condemn my post. Does it mean my earlier assertions made sense to you?
Stop! I think it does. For you to say I'm not making much sense means that there a time I made sense.
Think about that!

Having said that, I still love you bro. You're a hard nut to crack!

Jesus love you more!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Are The Fundamental Beliefs For A Human Being / First Fruit, First Fraud!! / Iron Mixed With Clay -the Cyborg Future (daniel 2:33nd43)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.