Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,233 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) (17647 Views)

UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire / Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) / Thousands March Against Robert Mugabe In Harare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by blancsn1: 2:29pm On Jan 14
Well google Isreal military concentration camps and those held there

Truvelisback:
Do you 6000 terrorists? Cause I know Israel would never hold normal people hostage. By the way, where did you get your insinuation from?
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by ubmech: 2:29pm On Jan 14
Fineman2:
this is bad of you, the senseless killings must stop now, Muslim Americans and other groups are angry with him

Were Muslim Americans happy with him on October 7th?
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:30pm On Jan 14
godguy:

Americans are happy with the invasion,

Speak for yourself. Only easily brainwashed people like you are happy with the invasion
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by wirinet(m): 2:31pm On Jan 14
Procashtips:

Lol

Expelled by the Romans in what year and according to what record?

Which historical book of fact are you quoting from?

Even the Zionist of today wouldn't even spew what you have just done. Never have they brought up such a narrative before.

I wait you.
Dude, get a history book or better still use Google. The Jews were driven from the land in AD70 by General Titus who later became emperor of Rome.
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:34pm On Jan 14
Botragelad:

But they are mainly Nigerians right?
What's your point. Lol
You are so daft (caused by your bigotry) that you can’t get the simple point!

1 Like

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:36pm On Jan 14
happney65:
I hope other faith and races can do this type of protest too in the middle east for other faiths and people being persecuted by Islam in other parts of the world

Because we all know in your region,other people can't do this type of protest. But you come to the west where there is freedom and liberty and start asking for so called rights you deny people of other faith and religion in your domain

grin
You are soooo ignorant that you think the people protesting are Muslims.

Not everyone is blinded by religious bigotry like you

2 Likes

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:38pm On Jan 14
KwuoteYourFada:
People that can't protest in Thier own islamic country are now protesting in a free world

Hypocrites
Mumu, you think all of those people are Muslims?
Your mumu never do

2 Likes

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Procashtips(m): 2:39pm On Jan 14
Simple question: Which historical book of fact are you quoting from or did these things come from your head?

wirinet:

Dude, get a history book or better still use Google. The Jews were driven from the land in AD70 by General Titus who later became emperor of Rome.
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14
blancsn1:
Well google Isreal military concentration camps and those held there

I have googled it. This news came up after Hamas attacked Israel and took over 200 people hostage. Aljazeeras are liars. They said these to cover up crimes committed by Hamas.

1 Like

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Botragelad: 2:46pm On Jan 14
cococandy:
You first presented yourself on this forum as someone who had sense. Thank goodness I didn’t buy it in the beginning. Takes a little of genocide to know who’s actually who.

And not surprisingly, you’re just another mouth in the echo chamber of Israeli propaganda. And you have the nerve to call other people thick. The jokes write themselves

Such a rude girl. Lol
I didn't ask for you to fancy my personality love. You are just another random human on this app. Of course we're going to disagree. Up to you if you let that bother you.

You started it, so why so touchy about my reply. You cheer for Hamas killing the Israelis without reason, I back the IDF protecting themselves. Where's the genocide?. You weren't even clever enough to make a point to challenge mine, instead you played the usual genocide card.

You are just another 'high school kid' who gets her info from propaganda pages on tiktok, etc. I would offer you some advice which is to get some savvy on this issue, read a bit of history, help yourself or if you are too posh to do that then you can just stick to the food section since that's your forte!

1 Like

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by benalvino3: 2:52pm On Jan 14
Procashtips:

Lol

Expelled by the Romans in what year and according to what record?

Which historical book of fact are you quoting from?

Even the Zionist of today wouldn't even spew what you have just done. Never have they brought up such a narrative before.

I wait you.

The Roman conquest of Israel, also known as Judea at the time, began when the Roman general Pompey conquered Jerusalem and its surroundings in 63 BCE. The Romans deposed the ruling Hasmonean dynasty and declared Herod the Great as "King of the Jews" around 40 BCE. Judea, along with Samaria and Idumea, became the Roman province of Iudaea in 6 CE.

This period was marked by several Jewish–Roman wars between 66 and 135 CE, leading to the destruction of Jerusalem and the Second Temple in 70 CE during the siege by the future emperor Titus. The Jewish population faced significant changes and challenges under Roman rule, including the imposition of the Jewish Tax and restrictions on their rights¹.

Source:
(1) History of the Jews in the Roman Empire - Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Roman_Empire.
(2) Siege of Jerusalem (70 CE) - Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_%2870_CE%29.
(3) Judaism - Roman Period, 63 BCE-135 CE | Britannica. https://www.britannica.com/topic/Judaism/The-Roman-period-63-bce-135-ce.
(4) Israel - HELLENISM AND THE ROMAN CONQUEST - Country Data. http://www.country-data.com/cgi-bin/query/r-6688.html.

1 Like

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by tctrills: 2:56pm On Jan 14
cococandy:

You think Palestinians held an election and voted for Hamas? That’s what your brain is telling you?
Actually they did. The year was 2006.

1 Like

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by tctrills: 2:57pm On Jan 14
wirinet:

Since you choose to behave like a broken radio, I pass.
Please pass hypocrite.
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:59pm On Jan 14
I know I’m rude because I didn’t let your sneaky comment about “thickness” slide? And as typical crude cave man, you’re going to tell me to stay in the kitchen the moment I challenge your ill-informed takes. Would be funny if it were even a tiny bit original. But it’s not.

The boldened summarizes how little you actually know, how easy you are to brainwash and how resistant to new knowledge you are.

Botragelad:

Such a rude girl. Lol
I didn't ask for you to fancy my personality love. You are just another random human on this app. Of course we're going to disagree. Up to you if you let that bother you.

You started it, so why so touchy about my reply. You cheer for Hamas killing the Israelis without reason, I back the IDF protecting themselves . Where's the genocide?. You weren't even clever enough to make a point to challenge mine, instead you played the usual genocide card.

You are just another 'high school kid' who gets her info from propaganda pages on tiktok, etc. I would offer you some advice which is to get some savvy on this issue, read a bit of history, help yourself or if you are too posh to do that then you can just stick to the food section since that's your forte!
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by tctrills: 2:59pm On Jan 14
wirinet:

Then what use is the Geneva Convention if women and children is fair game in war? Why is there something called war crimes or crimes against humanity?
Article 3 of the 1949 Geneva Conventions prohibits "violence to life and person, in particular murder of all kinds, mutilation, cruel treatment, and torture" when perpetrated against persons "taking no active part in the hostilities."
Please note, Israel ratified the 1949 Geneva Conventions.
So can you mention any war since 1949 without civilian casualties?
If you cant then it's ok if you just say that you are opposed to all wars.
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by benalvino3: 3:02pm On Jan 14
cococandy:

You think Palestinians held an election and voted for Hamas? That’s what your brain is telling you?

No election in the west bank ever since because if it were to happen today Hamas will be voted in.

1 Like

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Botragelad: 3:10pm On Jan 14
cococandy:
I know I’m rude because I didn’t let your sneaky comment about “thickness” slide? And as typical crude cave man, you’re going to tell me to stay in the kitchen the moment I challenge your ill-informed takes. Would be funny if it were even a tiny bit original. But it’s not.

The boldened summarizes how little you actually know, how easy you are to brainwash and how resistant to new knowledge you are.

Ooh come off it darling, I only mentioned the food section since that's where you hang out most on here and I like your stuff to be honest, so I was taken aback to see you on here, please don't take my harmless word the wrong way.

From my guess you're not really clued up on the topic at hand, but you pretend you are. Since you won't own up to that I'll humour you. Let's have a decent chat.

So would you care to educate me about the Israel Hamas war and what you would have done if you were in ISRAEL's shoes?
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Ravenna: 3:16pm On Jan 14
wirinet:

So non combatants civilians - women, children and babies are now accepted collateral damage according to your judgement?

That's correct..

Hamas shouldve gone for the IDF on Oct 7, they shouldnt have massacred civilians, women, children and babies.
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Shantyken(m): 3:20pm On Jan 14
Fineman2:
the thing here is that Israel is actually wiping out Palestinians and not hamas
Where HAMAS from
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Krismas(m): 3:27pm On Jan 14
narutod7th:

Lol you can tell yourself whatever you want. Believe whatever you want. But it doesn't change the truth. They are Hebrew. Speaking Hebrew, not Arabs, Practice Judaism. They are Jews. What you believe or think about them is totally irrelevant
grin be prepared to be awed.
the so called hebrew they speak in israel is fake grin
is nowhere close to the hebrew of the bible.
wen jerusalem was destroyed AD 70, the jews forced out of the city did not go to europe. they went to neighbouring countries like lebanon etc.
those who returned after things calmed down, had to convert to islam wen arab armies ruled jerusalem for close to a 500 years. they had to survive.
their descendants today are the palestinians. they are the jews u have been looking for. only dey no more practising judaism or speaking hebrew as their forefathers
As for these european settlers. they are mere colonial masters, who believe a land should be owned based on religion. most of them are descendants of proselytes to judaism in europe. and after ww2, decided to come and take over palestine, lying that it belong to jews. your fathers house does not belong to a religion.
if you change your religion is no why another person of your former religion will disposses you. in other words, a land should not be owned on the basis of religion
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by wirinet(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14
tctrills:

So can you mention any war since 1949 without civilian casualties?
If you cant then it's ok if you just say that you are opposed to all wars.
I am watching Benny Sanders taking the same view as I right now on CNN. He condemns Israels strategy of killing, starving and displacing innocent Palestinians using US weapons. I hope you are aware that Bernie Sanders is jew, a holocaust survivor and his entire family was killed by the Nazis.

1 Like

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by tctrills: 3:39pm On Jan 14
wirinet:

I am watching Benny Sanders taking the same view as I right now on CNN. He condemns Israels strategy of killing, starving and displacing innocent Palestinians using US weapons. I hope you are aware that Bernie Sanders is jew, a holocaust survivor and his entire family was killed by the Nazis.

Israel is a free country where citizens are allowed to disagree. So if your entire point is that a Jew or an Israeli does not agree with the current Israeli position, I would not buy that. It is a weak position to me.
But if you are saying that you hate all wars because I innocent people are usually in the crossfire, that's a different thing.
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by bigwig071(m): 3:41pm On Jan 14
Honestly America really needs wake up oooh.. Muslims don dey get too much hands there. Can Christians in anyway protest in any of Muslim countries for any reason?
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by LastProphet: 3:43pm On Jan 14
happney65:
I hope other faith and races can do this type of protest too in the middle east for other faiths and people being persecuted by Islam in other parts of the world

Because we all know in your region,other people can't do this type of protest. But you come to the west where there is freedom and liberty and start asking for so called rights you deny people of other faith and religion in your domain

grin

That's what Muslims forget everyday, go and protest like this in Iran as a Christian and see where you will end up, but they are in America doing as they like but yet they hate America with all their breath

2 Likes

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by huptin(m): 3:53pm On Jan 14
tctrills:

I am sure you felt very smart writing this. Funny people. You were finally able to point out an error in my post. Congrats

No I felt very disgusted by your "I know it all" posturing!
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:57pm On Jan 14
wirinet:

You guys have selective amnesia. When israeli soldiers kill Palestinian youth for protesting or throwing stones, you form amnesia, but when Palestinian militants (some call them terrorists) attack Israeli soldiers, you form outage and call for the extermination of all Palestinians.
The war between Palestinians militants and Israeli military never ended they sign ceasefire to pause the war and resume again from time to time. Its like the same situation between North and South Korea and between China and Taiwan, they are only observing ceasefire. The war can resume anytime.
Everything you wrote there is absolutely rubbish
I don’t the luxury of time to follow you and and argue.
I just hope Hamas and the entire Palestine has learned their lessons.
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by truthhurtsnaira: 3:58pm On Jan 14
Botragelad:
They can carry on wasting away their time hoping these protests will stop Israel from wiping out Hamas!

Nor will it stop people from being kidnapped in Abuja....
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:00pm On Jan 14
blancsn1:
This is the lies clowns like you tell to yourself.
Isreal as over 6000 Palestine in military concentration camps for years, Isreal settlers kill Palestine without prosecution and many other devilish atrocities, withholding Palestine funds because their economy was booming.the criminality of Isreal need to stop but that does not stop it from going after Hamas.

Killing Palestine n blaming Hamas will only lead more Palestine to join the resistance. Isreal need to be wise.
Terrorist sympathizers cry me a river.

[/quote]
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by truthhurtsnaira: 4:00pm On Jan 14
bigwig071:
Honestly America really needs wake up oooh.. Muslims don dey get too much hands there. Can Christians in anyway protest in any of Muslim countries for any reason?

Yes America needs to wake up...but it is that a certain group controls their politics, finances, and media- and it aint Muslims....

A muslim will not be putting gays on television shows or have hoes parading as real housewives..... but one corrupt group pretending to be a biblical people although they are clearly European, will do so and are doing so....

Shey u understand
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by tctrills: 4:04pm On Jan 14
huptin:

No I felt very disgusted by your "I know it all" posturing!
Because I don't agree with you right? And the best you could come up with is a spelling error. Be honest with yourself oga your only problem with me is my support for Israel. If you really had an issue with the I know it all posture, you would have taking it up with the other guy who felt because he took a course on Coursera, no one is allowed to oppose him and not me for opposing him.
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Luvinghubby: 4:04pm On Jan 14
jmoore:
Hamas have launched thousands of rockets into Israel. If Israel had no iron dome to intercept these rockets, do you know how many would have died?

That's why I call those protesting as hypocrites
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by huptin(m): 4:11pm On Jan 14
tctrills:

Because I don't agree with you right? And the best you could come up with is a spelling error. Be honest with yourself oga your only problem with me is my support for Israel. If you really had an issue with the I know it all posture, you would have taking it up with the other guy who felt because he took a course on Coursera, no one is allowed to oppose him and not me for opposing him.

You did not agree with me on what? What did we argue about? You just betrayed your folly again?

I don't need to know you personally but I can guess your type. You do not take time to thoroughly consider issues before jumping to conclusions!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

£430 Billion Wipeout: Russian Stocks Crash 98% On London Indexes / Liberia’s Tightest Presidential Election In 2 Decades Heads To A Runoff / Donald Trump Raises £1bn For His New Social Media Platform To Rival Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.