Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) (17676 Views)

UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire / Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) / Thousands March Against Robert Mugabe In Harare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by omoyeni37: 8:28pm On Jan 14
happney65:
I hope other faith and races can do this type of protest too in the middle east for other faiths and people being persecuted by Islam in other parts of the world

Because we all know in your region,other people can't do this type of protest. But you come to the west where there is freedom and liberty and start asking for so called rights you deny people of other faith and religion in your domain

grin
God bless you for this comment

1 Like

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by tctrills: 8:29pm On Jan 14
huptin:

You did not agree with me on what? What did we argue about? You just betrayed your folly again?

I don't need to know you personally but I can guess your type. You do not take time to thoroughly consider issues before jumping to conclusions!
The problem isn't with me but you. You clearly jumped into conclusions. The guy I was discussing with was one proud guy full of himself but you had no words for him.
Clearly you have a problem with my point of view and nothing else. I really have no issue with you because this post is about Israel and Palestine and not spelling mistakes. So if all you came here for is to look out for spelling errors. Oga we don hear you. Now it's time to say goodbye.
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by hooklover: 8:38pm On Jan 14
Fineman2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOhKx2anrk4?si=kmXzyQyZKc7aKX1T

https://www.facebook.com/100064529598989/posts/pfbid0kbcS8JjWxtyjgsippg9HDdCgxrtjz8f4L91CpgoFhM8DNbY6T3ku5sjt1JhW6Gpwl/?app=fbl

Complete waste of time. Cease fireand do eat exactly ? Be looking at each other and hamas plans another attack ?

No cease fire without histage release.

Release hostage niw should be d sologan.

If no hostage release no ceasefire.
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by hooklover: 8:40pm On Jan 14
benalvino3:

More support Israel invasion. 70% of Palestinians approve the attack on children and concert goers. Months before the invasion, people were taking down posters of kidnapped Israelis. This is collateral damage. It happens in all wars.

No one cared when Assad and Russia were bombing Syrians, no March, no protest because as long as it is a Muslim killing Muslims, its okay but if Israel kill one in self-defence then there must be a protest for Genocide. For 72 years these Palestinians have been trying to exterminate the Jews. The difference is that the jews build means of protection else they will be extinct.

U qre wise man

1 Like

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by iSense247: 9:23pm On Jan 14
wirinet:

Israel is not wiping out Hamas, Israel is wiping out Palestinian women and children including christians, and Palestinian buildings and lands.
With all the bombings of apartment buildings, hospitals and schools in Gaza, how many Hamas fighters had been killed since the war began?

I wonder at why you muslim terrorist sympathizers will always bring in christians and Christianity every time the issue of Hamas terrorists comes up telling us all Gazans are Christians. If a Christian decides to be a Muslim terrorist, should he live?

1 Like

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by mrLhanray(m): 9:32pm On Jan 14
These same Muslims believe in an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, same as the Jews
Hamas attacked Israel, killed, raped and kidnapped on Israel Soil. Hamas has sent thousands of rocket to Israel if not for the iron dome, thousands of Israelis would have been dead by now.
Why not keep the same energy when Hamas attacked blindly.
Israel won't stop, they know they are surrounded by enemies.

Trump wouldn't even condone such heinous act. He is 100% against terrorism and he also said Jerusalem belongs to Israel.
Trump lighted up Soleimani an Iran general,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by blancsn1: 9:34pm On Jan 14
One can't possibly reason beyond his or her brain power.

DONFRANSKID:

Terrorist sympathizers cry me a river.

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by godguy: 9:57pm On Jan 14
cococandy:

Speak for yourself. Only easily brainwashed people like you are happy with the invasion

I am speaking for myself and majority (more than 98%) of Americans. I know what I am saying
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by godguy: 9:58pm On Jan 14
wirinet:

You people are slimier than a snake on grease. You can be held to any one position. If the conflict should spread and drag the US into a war in the middle east, it’s still you guys that will blame Biden for dragging the US in a war.
Biden is already on his way out of White House and Trump is coming, you guys ain’t seen nothing till when Trump gets there
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by godguy: 10:00pm On Jan 14
Fuckingmallam45:

Are you saying the thousands of people protesting are all immigrants? So there is no single American among them?
90% are Muslim immigrants and very very few Americans
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Error401: 10:02pm On Jan 14
Hamas attacking Israel but the data says otherwise. Over 15,000 casualties in just 3 months. You can read previous casualties data just incase you think it started in October 7th. who is attacking who?

Like I said, you people are just educated clowwwns, even at the face of a free internet, you still refused to learn just to defend whatever narrative you wish to pass.

Botragelad:

The clue about Hamas attacking and invading Israel!
Cope harder.
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by benalvino3: 10:50pm On Jan 14
Error401:
Hamas attacking Israel but the data says otherwise. Over 15,000 casualties in just 3 months. You can read previous casualties data just incase you think it started in October 7th. who is attacking who?

Like I said, you people are just educated clowwwns, even at the face of a free internet, you still refused to learn just to defend whatever narrative you wish to pass.

What are you trying to say?
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by MySolace: 11:33pm On Jan 14
Botragelad:

But they are mainly Nigerians right?
What's your point. Lol
His point is, bombing northern Nigeria because of Boko Haram is rather reckless.
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by MySolace: 11:38pm On Jan 14
happney65:
I hope other faith and races can do this type of protest too in the middle east for other faiths and people being persecuted by Islam in other parts of the world

Because we all know in your region,other people can't do this type of protest. But you come to the west where there is freedom and liberty and start asking for so called rights you deny people of other faith and religion in your domain

grin
We ain't talking about religion here...

We're talking about existentialism.
So, ordinarily, people don't protest in Palestine?
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by MySolace: 11:45pm On Jan 14
Botragelad:

Yeah even if they are terrorists. Lol
U should b ashamed.

Children are still under "Cognitive stage". Dey can't be penalized for certain dispositions at dis stage. Children adopt d believe/side of their parents or elderly ones.

But once dey reach "Evaluative stage", dey will adopt their own stand, cos dey now have d sense to make informed opinions and evaluations.

Once again, shame on u!!!

Like, at ur age, u don't know why dey frown at killing of children?
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by LastProphet: 12:25am On Jan 15
Krismas:
grin Ignorance!
They protest in Iran like no mans business. infact they just finish happiness protest only last month grin

mr intelligent so happiness protest was by iranian christians or it was about protesting for some christians in another country? Loook at your brain
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Konquest: 12:53am On Jan 15
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by omoharry(f): 6:30am On Jan 15
Fineman2:
this is bad of you, the senseless killings must stop now, Muslim Americans and other groups are angry with him
Hamas should have thought about that B4 starting a fight that he does not have the muscles to handle.
So many Muslims,including the people of Palestine were happy when this massacre on October 7th and they didn't hide it .
.Imams were excited all over world and praising Hamas for a job well done. Why are they now complaining?
The people allowed Hamas to hide amongst them and use them as human shield so that when they send a rocket to Israel ,Israel in return cannot return the favour because the location of Thier operation is underground beneath a hospital or people homes .
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by AnyanwuSilas: 8:25am On Jan 15
ghiloman28:
This world is scripted. The world leaders are playing the cards according to the script of how the world must be ruled. Oohps what do a know angry
Who are actually the world leaders, do they share common interest like values?
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by ghiloman28(m): 10:17am On Jan 15
To think of it they do. At least they programmed the world to where they want it to be and we lived by their rules unknowingly. My thought though
AnyanwuSilas:
Who are actually the world leaders, do they share common interest like values?
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by GEEBITE: 11:10am On Jan 15
You are wasting your time responnding to Nairaland resident Queen of Woke. Anything that the woke mob throws at her is gobbled. From Meghan Markle defense,Queen's death and this cry of River to the Sea. They are the ones for open borders so that the illegals who will probably harm them in future or render them redundant on their jobs.
Botragelad:

Such a rude girl. Lol
I didn't ask for you to fancy my personality love. You are just another random human on this app. Of course we're going to disagree. Up to you if you let that bother you.

You started it, so why so touchy about my reply. You cheer for Hamas killing the Israelis without reason, I back the IDF protecting themselves. Where's the genocide?. You weren't even clever enough to make a point to challenge mine, instead you played the usual genocide card.

You are just another 'high school kid' who gets her info from propaganda pages on tiktok, etc. I would offer you some advice which is to get some savvy on this issue, read a bit of history, help yourself or if you are too posh to do that then you can just stick to the food section since that's your forte!
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by GEEBITE: 11:23am On Jan 15
The prresent day Palestinians are not descendants of Canaanites or Hittties who themselves were nomadic tribes that came from the Aegean sea in Europe to position themselves at that corridor due to the lucrative trade route on the coast. They were wiped out totally by Cyrus the King of Persia and ensured they never returned back there unlike.he allowed the Jews.
Procashtips:

Then we can as well talk about the Israeli conquest of Cannan which historically are the ancestors of present day Palestinians. Since you want to start talking about the days when Israel was not even a country but recognised more as tribes. (12 in numbers with different leaders under the Romans.

The Cannanites own the land and the Palestinians are defendants of Cannan.
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by narutod7th: 8:13pm On Jan 15
Krismas:
grin be prepared to be awed.
the so called hebrew they speak in israel is fake grin
is nowhere close to the hebrew of the bible.
wen jerusalem was destroyed AD 70, the jews forced out of the city did not go to europe. they went to neighbouring countries like lebanon etc.
those who returned after things calmed down, had to convert to islam wen arab armies ruled jerusalem for close to a 500 years. they had to survive.
their descendants today are the palestinians. they are the jews u have been looking for. only dey no more practising judaism or speaking hebrew as their forefathers
As for these european settlers. they are mere colonial masters, who believe a land should be owned based on religion. most of them are descendants of proselytes to judaism in europe. and after ww2, decided to come and take over palestine, lying that it belong to jews. your fathers house does not belong to a religion.
if you change your religion is no why another person of your former religion will disposses you. in other words, a land should not be owned on the basis of religion

Another lie you tell yourself to justify your claim 😹 Jews were converted to Islam and don't speak Hebrew, then the Europeans created a fake Chinese Hebrew 😹😹😹😹 oboy, you try o, but if the British conquered a land and they're called colonial masters, what about the Arabs that conquered from a small space in Yemen and saud to re rest of the middle east, aren't they colonial masters too? That never left? That exterminated the residents of the land they occupied? You know the middle east and north Africa was black right? Don't that make the Palestinians the colonial masters?😹😹😹 By the way, how we're ancient texts from over 3000 yrs ago written in Hebrew translated? And how come if the land isn't for Israel, that it contains so much Israeli history dating thousands of years old with even the bible to match? Where is the 1000yr Palestinian history?
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:38pm On Jan 16
HugeElephant:

Bleep offf

This is how you respond to people who politely correct you? Wow
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by AnyanwuSilas: 7:33am On Jan 17
ghiloman28:
To think of it they do. At least they programmed the world to where they want it to be and we lived by their rules unknowingly. My thought though
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Krismas(m): 11:37pm On Jan 20
narutod7th:

Another lie you tell yourself to justify your claim 😹 Jews were converted to Islam and don't speak Hebrew, then the Europeans created a fake Chinese Hebrew 😹😹😹😹 oboy, you try o, but if the British conquered a land and they're called colonial masters, what about the Arabs that conquered from a small space in Yemen and saud to re rest of the middle east, aren't they colonial masters too? That never left? That exterminated the residents of the land they occupied? You know the middle east and north Africa was black right? Don't that make the Palestinians the colonial masters?😹😹😹 By the way, how we're ancient texts from over 3000 yrs ago written in Hebrew translated? And how come if the land isn't for Israel, that it contains so much Israeli history dating thousands of years old with even the bible to match? Where is the 1000yr Palestinian history?
grin U so confused!
U have to realize the Palestinians ARE NOT Arabs. The Arabs are the Saudis. Saudis are the colonial masters u talking about. Palestinians colonized nobody.
2. After the Romans left Islamic Empires ruled Jerusalem for 500yrs! Is dat not long enough to convert anyone? Islamic Empires ruled for too long, making the core occupants of the place to convert to Islam.
3. The Ashkenazi Europeans in Israel today, HAVE NO CONNECTION to the land of Israel in anyway. They are Europeans who’s family had been converts to Judaism. Hitler killed Germans because they were of Judaism religion. So too did Hitler kill Jehovah’s Witnesses. They were hated for their religion not becos of their nationality.
4. These Ashkenazis decided to go to Palestine to stay, with the lie dat the place belongs to Jewish religion
5. Religion is not the basis for ownership of anywhere
6. The name Palestine was popularized by the Romans. What does it matter wot u call a place?
7. The Bible is not a history book. History never called the place Israel
It was Judaea and then Palestine
8 whatever u call it, it must belong to the local people living there since time immemorial and not to some European settlers
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Kojochyke(m): 8:24am On Jan 22
Botragelad:

But they are mainly Nigerians right?
What's your point. Lol
So I can hereby comfortably call u a terrorist, since u are Nigerian.

Terrorist spotted!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenyan Influencers Paid To Take 'guerrilla Warfare’ Online / Donald Trump Raises £1bn For His New Social Media Platform To Rival Twitter / South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.