Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) (17697 Views)

UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire / Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) / Thousands March Against Robert Mugabe In Harare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Procashtips(m): 1:52pm On Jan 14
benalvino3:

Don't they teach that men can be women in some cases these days? You took a course on coursera that means you cannot be wrong. Why didn't you source your course materials?

It's for you too.

Take materials from the for and against and then make a decision of what the truth is from both sides.

I don't argue, I seek answers.
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by tctrills: 1:56pm On Jan 14
wirinet:

Where did you see me or anyone else for that matter supporting Hamas attacks against Israel? I support no one. I only condemn Hamas attacks on innocent Israeli civilians, the same way I condemn Israeli indiscriminate bombing of innocent Palestinian civilians. Even I do not identify as a Christian, I identify with Jesus's pacifist philosophy of restraint and not the mosaic philosophy of an eye for an eye. Why? Because at the end of the day, it will render us all blind.

You guys just have a misguided sense of loyalty to Israel because of religious sentiments. Many israelis including a former prime minister are against the indiscriminate bombing of Palestinian homes, schools and hospitals.
Palestinians and Israelis are in a perpetual state of war, as a result, military targets on both sides is fair game. But either sides or both sides targeting civilians is inhuman and a crime against humanity. That's why I am impressed with South Africa for taking Israel to the international court to answer for genocide. Other are also free to take Hamas to the same court to answer for their own genocide against Israeli civilians.

So if you condemn the Hamas attacks but still are opposed to Israel fighting back, don't you see that you are only supporting Hamas?
If you are truly against the Hamas attacks then you would be in support to the destruction of Hamas.
And yes, because Israel is a free state with human rights, Israelis are free to show displeasure with their government and opposing views and I love that
But claiming that you are against Hamas but still you are against Israel fighting back it's just funny.

1 Like

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by blancsn1: 1:57pm On Jan 14
How many more century does Isreal need to wipe out Hamas ? It is already 75 years so let us know if Isreal need 7000 years to accomplish that mission.

Botragelad:
They can carry on wasting away their time hoping these protests will stop Israel from wiping out Hamas!
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by wirinet(m): 1:58pm On Jan 14
tctrills:

Stop acting like you were born today. Please mention any war that women and children were not affected? It's unfortunate but it's just the nation of war. The innocent are caught in the crossfire.
Then what use is the Geneva Convention if women and children is fair game in war? Why is there something called war crimes or crimes against humanity?
Article 3 of the 1949 Geneva Conventions prohibits "violence to life and person, in particular murder of all kinds, mutilation, cruel treatment, and torture" when perpetrated against persons "taking no active part in the hostilities."
Please note, Israel ratified the 1949 Geneva Conventions.
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by blancsn1: 1:58pm On Jan 14
Exactly this is why I argue that the Nigeria army also have the right to wipe out Igbo population because Ipob are igbos too and just like Hamas kill Isreal military n civilian ipob as done that severally too.

Botragelad:

Of course Hamas are Palestine folks. Lol
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by wirinet(m): 1:59pm On Jan 14
tctrills:

So if you condemn the Hamas attacks but still are opposed to Israel fighting back, don't you see that you are only supporting Hamas?
If you are truly against the Hamas attacks then you would be in support to the destruction of Hamas.
And yes, because Israel is a free state with human rights, Israelis are free to show displeasure with their government and opposing views and I love that
But claiming that you are against Hamas but still you are against Israel fighting back it's just funny.
Since you choose to behave like a broken radio, I pass.

1 Like

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Realguyman1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 14
cococandy:
I hope that’s acceptable to you when you and your siblings are killed in the process of exterminating boko haram because it’s okay to take the good with the bad

My goodness!

Many Innocent people have lost their lives in the cause of the Nigeria forces fighting terrorism and banditry in the North( that's war for u). The innocent are the most victims during war and everybody knows that.

So u guys should stop all this blackmailing and call for peace. Did Hamas stop firing missiles into Israel and call for peace and the Isrealis refused?

2 Likes

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by blancsn1: 2:03pm On Jan 14
This is the lies clowns like you tell to yourself.
Isreal as over 6000 Palestine in military concentration camps for years, Isreal settlers kill Palestine without prosecution and many atrocities

DONFRANSKID:
When Hamas attacked first, you people didn’t protest
Bunch of hypocrites
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by blancsn1: 2:06pm On Jan 14
This is the lies clowns like you tell to yourself.
Isreal as over 6000 Palestine in military concentration camps for years, Isreal settlers kill Palestine without prosecution and many other devilish atrocities, withholding Palestine funds because their economy was booming.the criminality of Isreal need to stop but that does not stop it from going after Hamas.

Killing Palestine n blaming Hamas will only lead more Palestine to join the resistance. Isreal need to be wise.

DONFRANSKID:
Bunch of hypocrites
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by benalvino3: 2:07pm On Jan 14
Procashtips:

It's for you too.

Take materials from the for and against and then make a decision of what the truth is from both sides.

I don't argue, I seek answers.

Dude, the Israelis were expelled from that land by the Romans, call the place Palestine because of the Jewish uprising that the jews lost.

The ottomans lost the land to the brits. Israelis moved back there and two states were created, one side accepted and the other side along with other arab nations tried to exterminate the jews. Since then they have been losing lands.

This is also a religious war. You have to go to Iran to understand. They preach in their mosque that unless Israel is destroyed, their savior will not come. Israel is surrendered by people who want all jews dead, including the Palestinian people. They have wanted this for over 72 years now which is why there is no peace in that region.

Jordan and Egypt wanted to eradicate jews before... But they are in good terms today because they changed their mindset.

1 Like

Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by blancsn1: 2:08pm On Jan 14
Of course all the hospital Isreal claim where HQ of Hamas how many Hamas fighter have they discovered there ?

jmoore:
Hamas have launched thousands of rockets into Israel. If Israel had no iron dome to intercept these rockets, do you know how many would have died?

Hamas is the one killing palestinians with their use of human shield.
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by wirinet(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14
Realguyman1:
Many Innocent people have lost their lives in the cause of the Nigeria forces fighting terrorism and banditry in the North( that's war for u). The innocent are the most victims during war and everybody knows that.

So u guys should stop all this blackmailing and call for peace. Did Hamas stop firing missiles into Israel and call for peace and the Isrealis refuse?
Nigerian forces don't set out deliberately to kill innocent civilians. They don't enter a town harbouring terrorists and start bombing or shooting everyone in sight. The innocent civilians killed was definitely done in error or caught in the cross fire.

The bone of contention is land and the rights of Palestinians to own and government their land. Without resolving the land issue between isreal and Palestine, there can never be peace, not in the next 1000 years.
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by blancsn1: 2:11pm On Jan 14
Have Isreal released the over 6000 it locked up in military concentration camps for years.

Does ones Hamas kidnapped how many months ahve they spent n why shouldn't release each n every last Palestine it kidnapped over the years numbering over 6000 before demanding it own citizen should be release or what is the difference in Isreal kidnapping ?

Truvelisback:
Are the hostages captured in Isreal by the Hamas Terrorists Group released? And these ones are crying victims.
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by horhlyray(m): 2:15pm On Jan 14
Fineman2:
I hope this Gaza war will not cost Biden his reelection
Definately it will cost him
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by wirinet(m): 2:15pm On Jan 14
DONFRANSKID:
Bunch of hypocrites
You guys have selective amnesia. When israeli soldiers kill Palestinian youth for protesting or throwing stones, you form amnesia, but when Palestinian militants (some call them terrorists) attack Israeli soldiers, you form outage and call for the extermination of all Palestinians.
The war between Palestinians militants and Israeli military never ended they sign ceasefire to pause the war and resume again from time to time. Its like the same situation between North and South Korea and between China and Taiwan, they are only observing ceasefire. The war can resume anytime.
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 2:16pm On Jan 14
blancsn1:
Have Isreal released the over 6000 it locked up in military concentration camps for years.

Does ones Hamas kidnapped how many months ahve they spent n why shouldn't release each n every last Palestine it kidnapped over the years numbering over 6000 before demanding it own citizen should be release or what is the difference in Isreal kidnapping ?

Do you 6000 terrorists? Cause I know Israel would never hold normal people hostage. By the way, where did you get your insinuation from?
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:18pm On Jan 14
wirinet:

Then what use is the Geneva Convention if women and children is fair game in war? Why is there something called war crimes or crimes against humanity?
Article 3 of the 1949 Geneva Conventions prohibits "violence to life and person, in particular murder of all kinds, mutilation, cruel treatment, and torture" when perpetrated against persons "taking no active part in the hostilities."
Please note, Israel ratified the 1949 Geneva Conventions.

You’re truly speaking to numbskulls. It can be hard to get anything to penetrate
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by HugeElephant(f): 2:19pm On Jan 14
1stGenAmerican:

The Office of POTUS has a two term limit.

Bleep offf
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by HugeElephant(f): 2:19pm On Jan 14
1stGenAmerican:

The Office of POTUS has a two term limit.

Oh right
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by godguy: 2:19pm On Jan 14
Fineman2:
this is bad of you, the senseless killings must stop now, Muslim Americans and other groups are angry with him
Those people you mentioned are not up to 2% of the population of Americans.
Americans are happy with the invasion, they are angry with Biden for other reasons but definitively not because of the invasion because Trump will even do worse
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by godguy: 2:20pm On Jan 14
Fineman2:
I hope this Gaza war will not cost Biden his reelection
What will cost Biden his reelection is far from this, I can asssure you that Trump will do worse than this, Americans are happy with the invasion but angry because of the border issues
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by HugeElephant(f): 2:20pm On Jan 14
maasoap:

You really enjoy the killings of Palestinian children and women, right? grin grin grin
You gonna have children one day, right? Just imagine something tragic and avoidable just wipe them all away! You gonna like it, right? A woman with no sense

You should be more worried about the killings happening under your nose here in Nigeria
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by godguy: 2:21pm On Jan 14
Northernblood9:

Guess who will step in grin grin
Trump will do WORSE
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:22pm On Jan 14
You first presented yourself on this forum as someone who had sense. Thank goodness I didn’t buy it in the beginning. Takes a little of genocide to know who’s actually who.

And not surprisingly, you’re just another mouth in the echo chamber of Israeli propaganda. And you have the nerve to call other people thick. The jokes write themselves

Botragelad:

Are all Palestinians dead because Hamas exists?
Simple. You should be intelligent enough to understand!

I haven't got a clue, but it looks like most pro Palestine folks are really thick, can't even make any sense. Most of you don't have a clue about the war. Some just hop on, following the crowd of muppets backing Hamas.

Tough luck, your moans won't stop Israel from protecting themselves from the Intruders. Get over it!
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by maasoap(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14
HugeElephant:

You should be more worried about the killings happening under your nose here in Nigeria
STFU!
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by wirinet(m): 2:24pm On Jan 14
blancsn1:
Of course all the hospital Isreal claim where HQ of Hamas how many Hamas fighter have they discovered there ?
That's the irony. Of all the hospitals, apartments, schools labelled Hamas HQ, rocket launch sites and command centres that have been bombed, non of the hostages taken by Hamas has been rescued. They are still negotiating for their release till date.
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:24pm On Jan 14
tctrills:

Nigerians did not vote for Boko Haram to be their government. And 70% of Nigerians do not support the terrorism of Boko Haram. There is a big difference here. Please stop compering Nigerians to Palestinians. We are nothing like them.

You think Palestinians held an election and voted for Hamas? That’s what your brain is telling you?
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Realguyman1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14
wirinet:

Nigerian forces don't set out deliberately to kill innocent civilians. They don't enter a town harbouring terrorists and start bombing or shooting everyone in sight. The innocent civilians killed was definitely done in error or caught in the cross fire.

The bone of contention is land and the rights of Palestinians to own and government their land. Without resolving the land issue between isreal and Palestine, there can never be peace, not in the next 1000 years.
So na the Isrealis forces come dey deliberately kill civilians abi? U guys are just being partial, and that will not stop anything

Since u guys don't want peace them u guys should stop disturbing the peace of the world with hypocritical blackmailing protest both offline and online lying up and down. After all when UN intervened in the conflict and gave an option of two independent state resolution, it was the Palestinians who refused
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:26pm On Jan 14
obinna58:

The western media is deceiving them

They’ll be the first to tell you they are against “Western influence”

Half of the time 90 percent of them don’t even know WTF they are talking about. Just parroting stuff
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by Procashtips(m): 2:27pm On Jan 14
benalvino3:

Dude, the Israelis were expelled from that land by the Romans, call the place Palestine because of the Jewish uprising that the jews lost.

The ottomans lost the land to the brits. Israelis moved back there and two states were created, one side accepted and the other side along with other arab nations tried to exterminate the jews. Since then they have been losing lands.

This is also a religious war. You have to go to Iran to understand. They preach in their mosque that unless Israel is destroyed, their savior will not come. Israel is surrendered by people who want all jews dead, including the Palestinian people. They have wanted this for over 72 years now which is why there is no peace in that region.

Jordan and Egypt wanted to eradicate jews before... But they are in good terms today because they changed their mindset.

Lol

Expelled by the Romans in what year and according to what record?

Which historical book of fact are you quoting from?

Even the Zionist of today wouldn't even spew what you have just done. Never have they brought up such a narrative before.

I wait you.
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by wirinet(m): 2:27pm On Jan 14
godguy:

Those people you mentioned are not up to 2% of the population of Americans.
Americans are happy with the invasion, they are angry with Biden for other reasons but definitively not because of the invasion because Trump will even do worse
You people are slimier than a snake on grease. You can be held to any one position. If the conflict should spread and drag the US into a war in the middle east, its still you guys that will blame Biden for dragging the US in a war.
Re: Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:28pm On Jan 14
Realguyman1:
So na the Isrealis forces come dey deliberately kill civilians abi?

Absolutely yes. If you don’t know that now, you’re living under a rock or just intentionally obtuse.

Go online and See videos of isreali soldiers tying women up and dragging them through the streets and shooting them execution style. Tell me what warfare combat style that’s called

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate / Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet / Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.