Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,583 members, 7,816,434 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Tb Joshua Is A Beast He Had Sex With Me Several Times And Also With Other Ladies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Is A Beast He Had Sex With Me Several Times And Also With Other Ladies (1072 Views)

Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tb Joshua Is A Beast He Had Sex With Me Several Times And Also With Other Ladies by verydarkmanng: 6:37am On Jan 14
TB JOSHUA IS A BEAST HE HAD SEX WITH ME SEVERAL TIMES AND ALSO WITH OTHER LADIES BEFORE CLIMBING THE ALTER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0AvjJ7a8xc?si=RYWsL2KcGHz3qzB7
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Beast He Had Sex With Me Several Times And Also With Other Ladies by OKOATA(m): 6:28pm On Jan 14
What Jesus' main warning through Paul, was that if you hear people denying his name, those are anti-christ, he says for you to avoid them. Calling a man of God ( TB Joshua) a satanic, what and what. It's wrong and it isn't true.

Every child of God is unique and has special ministration gift, you are unique in your own way, being born again, no one is like you. So TB Joshua being an ordained man of God has his ways of preaching to his brethren, by edifying them with his words.

To call him satanic, then you're keeping yourself to be condemned because every man of God is sanctified by the Holy Spirit.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Beast He Had Sex With Me Several Times And Also With Other Ladies by FxMasterz: 8:14pm On Jan 14
Many others apart from those interviewed by BBC are coming out to expose the man.

I pity anyone still defending the false prophet.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Beast He Had Sex With Me Several Times And Also With Other Ladies by FxMasterz: 8:26pm On Jan 14
OKOATA:
What Jesus' main warning through Paul, was that if you hear people denying his name, those are anti-christ, he says for you to avoid them. Calling a man of God ( TB Joshua) a satanic, what and what. It's wrong and it isn't true.

Every child of God is unique and has special ministration gift, you are unique in your own way, being born again, no one is like you. So TB Joshua being an ordained man of God has his ways of preaching to his brethren, by edifying them with his words.

To call him satanic, then you're keeping yourself to be condemned because every man of God is sanctified by the Holy Spirit.

He's Satanic. We've been saying this for a very long time. Some of you who call yourselves christians don't even have spiritual discernment. TB Joshua's satanism is very obvious. Too obvious. I don't understand why many of you can't see.

Another woman from Athens has narrated her ordeal at the hands of wiseman Andrea and the satanic role TB Joshua played in the whole drama with the help of wiseman Harris who is now falsely defending TB Joshua.

I can't say much about Evelyn at the moment. I don't know her. I've never heard her preach. I don't know what she does. She might be genuine. Not following the pattern of her husband. But TB Joshua was a false prophet. It was clear from the very beginning. All these expose we're seeing now are actually expected. We knew that once he dies his oath of secrecy would no longer hold on his victims and his secrets would be revealed. But actually, we heard that he committed suicide when he got the news that BBC was investigating him. He should have waited to face the allegations.

SCOAN should sue BBC and call for a DNA test on Ajoke if they don't have any skeleton in their cupboard.

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Is A Beast He Had Sex With Me Several Times And Also With Other Ladies by youngZee23: 9:31pm On Jan 14
Thesame thing happend to davido last year..so na normal thing

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Neighbours, But They Don't Love Me Back! / Reject All The Lies Of Satan Against Jesus Christ. / I Pray That Obasanjo Should Be Allowed The Third Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.