Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

I Love My Neighbours, But They Don't Love Me Back! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Love My Neighbours, But They Don't Love Me Back! (1080 Views)

What They Don't Tell You About Atheism / Can God Lead You To Marry Someone You Don't Love? / Can God Lead You To Someone You Don't Love In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Neighbours, But They Don't Love Me Back! by BernieBoy(m): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2006
I have always learned to "Love thy neighbour as thyself" but people don't love me in return. I thought the problem was with how i treat people and i resolved not to hurt people again. That too can't work. People don't love and keep offending me, Oh what do i do?
Re: I Love My Neighbours, But They Don't Love Me Back! by Free(f): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2006
theres really noting that you can do, you've done your part , loving them that is all i think God wants us to do,
is our part, so keep loving them, maybe they learn to love ya back,
Re: I Love My Neighbours, But They Don't Love Me Back! by TYPOP(m): 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2006
@free

you have done well.

Thats just it. Keep loving 'em.
Re: I Love My Neighbours, But They Don't Love Me Back! by Jackie24: 5:41am On Mar 29, 2006
Love those who hate you.
Jesus once told us that it is no great accomplishment to love those who loves us "even the tax collectors do as much" it is a much greater act to find love and forgiveness in our hearts for those who treat us bad. Have strength. smiley
Re: I Love My Neighbours, But They Don't Love Me Back! by ifele(m): 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2009
The righteous hate the wicked and the wicked hate the righteous.
Re: I Love My Neighbours, But They Don't Love Me Back! by Tudor3(m): 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2009
^^^ So you support the righteous hating the wicked heh?. . .whatever happened to ''love thy enemies''
Re: I Love My Neighbours, But They Don't Love Me Back! by jumie(f): 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2009
How did you treat people? Search yourself, there must be something u are not doing right.

Offenses will come but woe to him by whom the offense comes! On your part stop being easily offended!!
Re: I Love My Neighbours, But They Don't Love Me Back! by selencious(f): 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2010
Keep loving them.Be simple as a lamb but wise as a snake.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Christian To Date Or Marry A Non-christian? / Is The Supernatural Subject To Logic? / Could Jesus Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.