Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,325 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

Nahbeeha Was Kidnapped And Killed In Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nahbeeha Was Kidnapped And Killed In Abuja (238 Views)

Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night / Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm / Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nahbeeha Was Kidnapped And Killed In Abuja by Marygraham: 7:57am On Jan 14
A young woman named Nabeeha and her five sisters were kidnapped from their home in Abuja on January 2, 2024. On January 3, 2024, a cousin named Adamu_Asiya_ shared the upsetting news about the kidnapping. Sadly, her uncle lost his life during the incident. She said, "Please pray for my sisters and uncle when you see this. Nabeeha, her sisters, and her dad were kidnapped in their house last night. We lost an uncle in the process. Your prayers are needed." https://www.timztell.com/editorial/nahbeeha-kidnapped-and-killed-in-abuja/

Re: Nahbeeha Was Kidnapped And Killed In Abuja by Solofresh2: 8:10am On Jan 14
Damn

(1) (Reply)

VERYDARKBLACKMAN; Why I Said Gist Lover Blog Is Tonto Dikeh | Full Video / Solomon Buchi Fires Yul Edochie's You Are N Embarrassment To The Christian Faith / If This Guy Sings For Your Babe She’s Gone! ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.