Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja (40131 Views)

Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members / Ex Corper, Nathaniel Nendi Dies 6 Days After POP / Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by flexyrule(m): 1:03pm On Jan 14
The guy is an idiot.

You think the office of the president is a joke abi?

Grill his ass. He is a threat to National Security!
Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by ednut1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 14
Consuming energy drinks like pure water
Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by Mentcee(m): 1:09pm On Jan 14
madridguy:
The Army officer should have use his muscle to help us rescue Najeebah and her sisters from their kidnappers.

Evil Guy.
Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by Dpopsman123(m): 1:13pm On Jan 14
See him taking fearless....

I hope he knew what is what that made him not to eventually deliver.

Mumu messenger.

I'm praying for him!
Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by Raylight2(m): 1:13pm On Jan 14
Wrong use of word. There's no assault there. NYSC is only trying to protect her own. The guy should do it after passing out and NYSC won't interfere in his business. With the current situation of our roads, you want to trek from Ondo to Abuja. If you are not sane enough, those who are sane around you would do everything to protect you. After all if God forbid he gets kidnapped or something bad happens to him, NYSC would have to pay heavily. On a second thought, is that his PPA? Somebody wey suppose dey his duty post, dey do yeye waka. The people wey give am morale, dey house dey sleep. The worse part be say they no go donate for ransom.
Before you embark on this kind of journey now, make sure you have 10 million for ransom in your account. Otherwise, rest.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by just2endowed: 1:18pm On Jan 14
ekelebeXstunner:
Assault, assault. That is all the military knows. This one NYSC is part of his captors, what is happening?

The guy is a property of Nysc and Nysc being a paramilitary organisation is under the supervision of the military. So he has to obey the last order
Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by Demigod22: 1:21pm On Jan 14
I pragmatically condemn the harassment of the young man by the Nigeria army personnel, however, the young man is a bigger fool for such an adventure or stunt he tried to pull.

Sometimes, you wonder how some people were taught in school. NYSC have by-laws, they have code of conduct, you are not to post anything related to government, you can't participate in politics, publicly condemn the scheme or government institution, or involve in anything not approved by NYSC.

You decided to embark on such highly theatrical, humorous adventure, you stupidly do not inform your LGI, zonal coordinator, State coordinator, or the Director-General. You know the conditions and you still choose to serve and you can't wait to complete your service first before displaying your outdated drama.

NYSC should be deliberate in punishing this guy to serve as an example for others.
Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by Raylight2(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14
[/quote][quote author=Demigod22 post=127935507]I pragmatically condemn the harassment of the young man by the Nigeria army personnel, however, the young man is a bigger fool for such an adventure or stunt he tried to pull.

Sometimes, you wonder how some people were taught in school. NYSC have by-laws, they have code of conduct, you are not to post anything related to government, you can't participate in politics, publicly condemn the scheme or government institution, or involve in anything not approved by NYSC.

You decided to embark on such highly theatrical, humorous adventure, you stupidly do not inform your LGI, zonal coordinator, State coordinator, or the Director-General. You know the conditions and you still choose to serve and you can't wait to complete your service first before displaying your outdated drama.

NYSC should be deliberate in punishing this guy to serve as an example for others.

There's no assault.
Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by Omorere23(f): 1:37pm On Jan 14
All the way from Ore, hmmm!
Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by Myrepublic(m): 1:44pm On Jan 14
Whatisurproblem:
As in people inside car moving 140km/hr, kidnerpers dey intercept and taking them hostage, you come treck 24days transmitting it life and kidnerpers no see you. Wonders of the world.
grin My brother the thing is wonderful o
Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by Supremos: 2:00pm On Jan 14
BBIA:

I, and my family are foolish people
I thought as much, kudos. Now run along, I don't play with numskulls.

Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by onuman: 2:08pm On Jan 14
The day after Tinubu leaves office, he will go back to agitation for Oduduwa Republic. Now he is carrying Nigeria on his shoulders trekking 24 days with green white green flag. Most Sofistiwretched.
Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by Originalsly: 2:34pm On Jan 14
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Make him no gree for army at all grin.

On a serious note,the guy is funny. You want to see the president just like that, without telling the security agencies what your mission is tongue.

The army on the other hand should have been professional in handling the issue,oh I forgot, professionalism is not in the dictionary of our security agencies in Nigeria.

He did not make appointment.... he wanted to show up ... when he got there he would make his mission known ... then the decision will be made. What's wrong with that?
The problem is the military .... why is the military involved in civilian matters? Can the military charge him? ... can the military legally detain him? ... can the Police arrest and charge an active duty soldier and have him locked up? We need to get it in our heads that Police are law enforcers ... not soldiers. Tinubu needs to step in and put and put these powers in their respective lanes.
Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by Gandrova: 2:47pm On Jan 14
Calitoscassius:
The point is not that he is stopping me, stupidity should not be applauded, i am not angry, i am ashamed and feels sorry for him, this isn't an achievement.

grin grin you call this blessing? I feel sorry for you too.
If thousands of people could support his adventure, and you see otherwise.
Then, you need spiritual deliverance.
I rest my case.
Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:53pm On Jan 14
Supremos:
who's the foolish man?
Learn how to communicate.
Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by Chetas81(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14
HOW CAN SOMEONE TREKKING SUCH TREK ANYWAY THIS IS NIGERIA
Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by Chummynoni(m): 3:10pm On Jan 14
ednut1:
Consuming energy drinks like pure water
this is my only concern. When he ought to be drinking water, he was gulping enerygy drink on dried kidney. A so-called graduate.
Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by Ashirioluwa: 3:21pm On Jan 14
After graduation from school, the next thing is to walk on foot from Ondo to Abuja.

This guy is nothing but a foolish fellow.
Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by emmyN(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14
This one must have been sleeping when they gave orientation lecture. You can't leave your PPA without permission once posted, and there he is saying no one is aware.
Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by Supremos: 3:29pm On Jan 14
ExudeLoveToAll:

Learn how to communicate.
teach me please, great teacher
Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by poseidon12: 3:35pm On Jan 14
Ibaaboy:
foolish man

How is he a foolish man?
Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by poseidon12: 3:36pm On Jan 14
MrALIVE:
If you speak against this guy then you must be a FOO*OOOOL....honestly

Exactly.
Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by poseidon12: 3:39pm On Jan 14
allen113:
Nice one from the military, the werey no know say him be nysc property for 1 year and if anything should happen to him, the nysc has a question to answer.

Make them check am well sha him fit get small mental problem grin

NYSC property If you think the Army and NYSC stopped him for his own security, then you are naive.
Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by Calitoscassius(m): 3:41pm On Jan 14
Gandrova:
I rest my case.
Thousands of people? How did you know thousands of people are supporting him? Anyway, the thousands of people supporting him are also hopeless, stupid and useless just like him..

grin grin you believe in spirits also? I am not surprised, i feel sorry for you. A grown ass man talking about spirits and deliverance, what does that rubbish even mean?
Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by YourKarma: 5:59pm On Jan 14
ipobarecriminals:
undecided undecided lil boy.Hope u aren't still eating moma Eba plus m reheated ogbonna soup?.The intention of this brave kopa can/will change many lives. U beta wake up and smile the ☕️.

Dear Banners grin,I nor insult anybody papa. U people are free to ban me cool.I dey kampe here cool

Absolute bullshit. All the trekking by the other trekkers during Buhari's tenure, what did they achieve?

These soldiers should've beaten up the clown and bundled him back to his PPA. Last time I checked, leaving your PPA without authorisation is against NYSC bylaws, this clown should be forced to serve 1 extra year to deter future would-be clowns.

Nonsense
Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by YourKarma: 6:01pm On Jan 14
Gandrova:
I rest my case.

Thousands of people also applaud stupidity
Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by 724oladunjoye: 6:47pm On Jan 14
Usual behaviour from fools on uniform. We have a lot of idiots in charge of our security. I hope these ones are thoroughly dealt with.Usual behaviour from fools on uniform. We have a lot of idiots in charge of our security. I hope these ones are thoroughly dealt with....
Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by alizma: 6:50pm On Jan 14
24 days without notice to the nysc, I hope non of this 24days is supposed to be for his PPA? Because you can't be asking for justice when you are unjust.
Re: Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja by blackmantis: 8:12pm On Jan 14
Mercury12:
for fame I guess. Who would walk such distance. Only mad men do😂
Even mad men have their boundary

A mad man that treks from Abuja to lokoja when he gets there and meets other mad men there and he tells them where he is coming from they will ask him "You trek from Abuja come lokoja you dey craze?"😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corps Member Found Dead In Ilorin With A Broken Skull / Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) / 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.