Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

She Lied To Her Parents She’s With Me”- Man Recounts Experience With Cheating GF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied To Her Parents She’s With Me”- Man Recounts Experience With Cheating GF (1260 Views)

"My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lied To Her Parents She’s With Me”- Man Recounts Experience With Cheating GF by BrownEnvelop(m): 5:25pm On Jan 14
Man recounts how he almost landed in prison after girlfriend went to spend night with another man and lied to her parents that she was with him.

Apparently, the lady went to spend the night at the home of another man, but before leaving, she lied to her parents she was going to the man’s house.
When she didn’t return and her parents got worried, all fingers were pointed at the man, since the lady had told them she would be at his place, not knowing she went to another of her lover’s place.

The man said that he was invited to the station by the police who were suspecting him of kidnap.

He revealed that the lady eventually returned and not the family, nor the girl called to apologize, just the police did.

The man wrote:
“So girl disappeared for a weekend and pinned it on me. Her Parents couldn’t reach her 1st night. They went to her place only to find her roommate so this hun lied to her roommate that she was coming to me. Parents alerted the police because her phone was off.

Police called me and started questioning me then demanded my address. Mind you, Il was home on that weekend so they just assumed I went into hiding. They went to my place. Landlord called me to notify me that Police are looking for me that I kidnapped someone. Heban? Kidnap? Nna?

I decided not to tell anyone at home up until there is a lot of smoke because in my mind I’m like what if I tell my parents then she comes back later? Now my parents will know I hang out with girls while I’m supposed to be studying. °

Now the Police and parents start getting serious. Endless calls and demanding me to come back otherwise they’ll have to arrest me. Everyone is posting on WhatsApp about her disappearance

and me being the prime suspect. I start panicking because there was lot of traction about it then I head back to my place to talk to the Police. Her parents were mad at me that there is no way their child would lie about her coming to my place, I must bring back their daughter.

Everyone was doubting my story because I wasn’t disputing the fact that I was with her during the week. Girl came back on the Sunday. I received a call from the police that she is back – she was at another man’s place and they would like to apologise then I deleted her numbers.”

https://nigerianstreet.com/2024/01/14/she-lied-to-her-parents-shes-with-me-man-recounts-how-girlfriend-spent-night-with-another-man-and-went-missing/

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Her Parents She’s With Me”- Man Recounts Experience With Cheating GF by Khd95(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14
Women and destroying men since 1000bc be like 5&6

Imagined she didn’t return, na so dem for arrest the innocent man and he will rot in jail because no investigation will be carried out by the police to know what really transpired

May we not come across devils In form of friends or girlfriends that will lead us to doom

7 Likes

Re: She Lied To Her Parents She’s With Me”- Man Recounts Experience With Cheating GF by Coolsat(m): 5:48pm On Jan 14
This gender eeehn you can never know dem finish 😂

If something had happened to her he would have spent the rest of his life in jail

2 Likes

Re: She Lied To Her Parents She’s With Me”- Man Recounts Experience With Cheating GF by Pecoleee345: 6:26pm On Jan 14
Hmmmm
Re: She Lied To Her Parents She’s With Me”- Man Recounts Experience With Cheating GF by Streetmovement(m): 6:41pm On Jan 14
Wotoporiously cool speaking

That gender ehn
Re: She Lied To Her Parents She’s With Me”- Man Recounts Experience With Cheating GF by mosicola(m): 6:54pm On Jan 14
BrownEnvelop:
Man recounts how he almost landed in prison after girlfriend went to spend night with another man and lied to her parents that she was with him.

Apparently, the lady went to spend the night at the home of another man, but before leaving, she lied to her parents she was going to the man’s house.
When she didn’t return and her parents got worried, all fingers were pointed at the man, since the lady had told them she would be at his place, not knowing she went to another of her lover’s place.

The man said that he was invited to the station by the police who were suspecting him of kidnap.

He revealed that the lady eventually returned and not the family, nor the girl called to apologize, just the police did.

The man wrote:
“So girl disappeared for a weekend and pinned it on me. Her Parents couldn’t reach her 1st night. They went to her place only to find her roommate so this hun lied to her roommate that she was coming to me. Parents alerted the police because her phone was off.

Police called me and started questioning me then demanded my address. Mind you, Il was home on that weekend so they just assumed I went into hiding. They went to my place. Landlord called me to notify me that Police are looking for me that I kidnapped someone. Heban? Kidnap? Nna?

I decided not to tell anyone at home up until there is a lot of smoke because in my mind I’m like what if I tell my parents then she comes back later? Now my parents will know I hang out with girls while I’m supposed to be studying. °

Now the Police and parents start getting serious. Endless calls and demanding me to come back otherwise they’ll have to arrest me. Everyone is posting on WhatsApp about her disappearance

and me being the prime suspect. I start panicking because there was lot of traction about it then I head back to my place to talk to the Police. Her parents were mad at me that there is no way their child would lie about her coming to my place, I must bring back their daughter.

Everyone was doubting my story because I wasn’t disputing the fact that I was with her during the week. Girl came back on the Sunday. I received a call from the police that she is back – she was at another man’s place and they would like to apologise then I deleted her numbers.”

https://nigerianstreet.com/2024/01/14/she-lied-to-her-parents-shes-with-me-man-recounts-how-girlfriend-spent-night-with-another-man-and-went-missing/
na their pattern. To knack ashawo be the best. Before you start attacking me, there is no difference between a girlfriend that collects up to three different dicks and ashawo. The latter is safer cos you protect yourself.
Re: She Lied To Her Parents She’s With Me”- Man Recounts Experience With Cheating GF by Dexy4yah(m): 6:59pm On Jan 14
Wahala for who dey fall inlove
Re: She Lied To Her Parents She’s With Me”- Man Recounts Experience With Cheating GF by oz4real83(m): 7:08pm On Jan 14
Guys that allow sleep-overs by ladies in the apartments, they don't know the risk involved sad,any story you give when anything happens is just story for the God's especially in a country where the police condemn you without the smallest form of proper investigation embarassed
Re: She Lied To Her Parents She’s With Me”- Man Recounts Experience With Cheating GF by Nonexisting1: 7:17pm On Jan 14
All the wicked daughters of Jezebel do is destroy men and move on with their lives like nothing happened which is why I treat them as used condom and will continue to.

Re: She Lied To Her Parents She’s With Me”- Man Recounts Experience With Cheating GF by Savedday2: 7:21pm On Jan 14
The only thing that can come from a 9ja girl are trouble, entitlement, wickedness, and trouble.

They are so useless and evil. All of them
Re: She Lied To Her Parents She’s With Me”- Man Recounts Experience With Cheating GF by G00dharddick: 7:49pm On Jan 14
What a weak man and a joker!

A sane man would have immediately Sue that girl, her parents and the police as well. Sue all their Aẞs and make them pay you nothing less than 288.9million naira for damages.

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Her Parents She’s With Me”- Man Recounts Experience With Cheating GF by Nazgul: 8:23pm On Jan 14
This one is just escalating the matter. He doesn't know that the longer he remains in hiding, the more her parents and the police would pin her disappearance on him.

The best decision is for him to turn himself in and tell them with proof that the girl wasn't at his place.

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Her Parents She’s With Me”- Man Recounts Experience With Cheating GF by muller101(m): 8:46pm On Jan 14
Watch how the female mod in this section will be sniffing this thread looking for who to ban. Nonsense
Re: She Lied To Her Parents She’s With Me”- Man Recounts Experience With Cheating GF by lordnkem000(m): 10:06pm On Jan 14
Better be careful with these girls. They are bitches and bitches ain't loyal

(1) (Reply)

Marriage: Who Should I Choose / Relationship! A Starter / I'm Looking To Make New Friends,how About You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.