Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi (26696 Views)

BREAKING: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Have Agreed To Form Merger Party, Utomi Speaks / Ahead Of Polls: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Kwankwaso Face Multiple Litigations / Why We’re Inaugurating Mega Political Party — Utomi, Na’Aba, Agbakoba, Moghalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by MasterTeeUSA: 12:30am On Jan 15
it's too late...even Gov Otti will work for Tinubu in 2027...PDP is dead already ...Half of them will defect to APC...even Kano Gov will work for Tinubu...they will sabotage from the inside and the fear of Muslim Muslim ticket is gone.

NLCreator:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/01/14/2027-polls-atiku-obi-kwankwaso-have-agreed-to-form-merger-party-utomi/
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by BluntCrazeMan: 12:33am On Jan 15
NLCreator:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/01/14/2027-polls-atiku-obi-kwankwaso-have-agreed-to-form-merger-party-utomi/
The fact that this Pat-Utomi is busy talking so much about 2027,, I have hated him already.

We have a country to fix between now and 2027.
We have an electoral system to fix before even the next upcoming off-cycle election.
And he is very busy believing that everything is very okay with our systems, and that another political-science-calculations and permutation-moves would just bring the crumbling systems to perfection..

He pretends as if he doesn't know that the system is very far from being good,, not to talk of perfection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by ajunwa70(m): 12:57am On Jan 15
It is a Very good idea, If Atiku & Kwakwanso can support/sponsor younger & better candidate than them..
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by seguno2: 1:04am On Jan 15
Ladiesdoctor:
These set of politicians should retire from politics, they don't have Nigeria in their minds.

These people would have dislodged the APC in the last year elections, but their greed and lack of understanding politics cause the calamity.

Tinubu is the best mathematician in politics, he knows what to do to get what he want in politics.

Tinubu Ride on

Do you have any idea why he doesn’t know how to get the people want in government services and utilities since 1999 in Lagos such that water supply and sanitary conditions are not in sync with his own claims of building a modern state, with all the high revenue and loans, but which remains a glorified ghetto

Lagos ranks amongst worst cities to live in for nine straight years

Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by seguno2: 1:09am On Jan 15
Jking20:
I believe anyone who reads the above write up and understands it would confirm that Prof. Utomi did not in any way said Pdp, Lp or Nnpp is going to merge 2027. He's only fighting for a course of good governance and clearly debunked politics in it.
Very misleading heading...

What does he mean by good governance? Does it mean more taxes for a big government that controls everything? Or less taxes for a small government that has the private sector driving the economy?

Do you know what he means by good governance? Is it the same as what you mean by good governance
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by seguno2: 1:13am On Jan 15
Nonny95:
You can see how naive and hypocritical you are?

Why the aside SDP? Oh. That one isn't part of your transformation? Because I backed up my argument with fact?

AD, ACN have different ideologies.

The AD of late 90s was pan Yoruba, ACN was Partly pan Nigeria. Edo state is a example.

Ngige equally ran under ACN. Like I said before, allow learning to enter your head. This is a free class from me and I won't give it further. You're free to dwell in your own deceit and lies.

What makes capitalist PDP to have the same political ideology as communist LP
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Chochovini: 1:35am On Jan 15
Nonny95:

Atleast you now have knowledge of your own daddy's escapades and will learn to comport henceforth.

When am I getting a thank you for that free Lecture?
. Kai... Oga, you‘re funny. Why you dey give that guy wotowoto na? Lols.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by wrongnumber: 1:41am On Jan 15
AllenSpencer:
grin grin grin grin

Finally!

Peter finally overtook Atiku in political prostitution. A record has been made.

APGA-PDP-LP-PDP

He will be back to tell us that, PDP shares same values and vision with his candidacy. grin grin grin

Did you read at all?
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by tunde1200(m): 1:41am On Jan 15
Since OBI is part of the brain it will not work out.
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Rolings: 1:52am On Jan 15
Nonny95:

Your god Tinubu moved from

SDP to AD to ACN to APC.

I know you're a kid to know this. I am waiting for you to give your gods prostitution another name like metamorphosis, transfer, merger blah blah.

Hide your face in shame .

APGA and PDP are not ideologically aligned
PDP and LP are not ideologically aligned
Peter Obi moving from APGA to PDP to LP shows a man that lack political ideology....he is just after grabbing power because his people have been denied power for too long 😂

Sdp to AD to ACN To APC
Same progressive party that was just changing name as the time dictates and politics decided. Full of only progressives that a knows exactly what their political objectives are....
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Mubiola360: 2:16am On Jan 15
AllenSpencer:

Lies!

Transformation is different from prostitution!

AD-ACN-APC have all been same people.
You are the most brilliant fool I will ever see on this platform, wow, what a genius 👏 🙌. You knew your lie will be debunked so you quickly demonstrated how it will be done so the truth will now seems to be the lie . Sure you studied Psychology and sociology in the uni .😆😆.
Now this is it, we all know what political structure is right ? That aside.
There is a big difference between Transformation and prostitution like my good friend just pointed out.PBAT actually started his political career under SDP but there was a military intervention suspended constitutional power of which political parties were also abolished . Ever since 1999, we've enjoyed a stabled democratic government which I can tell for a fact, PBAT has been consistent with the structure of the then SDP into AD . Just like the then AG (Action Group) of Baba awo,AD was perceived as a regional party but vibrant opposition to the then Mighty PDP. Through consistency and good leadership excellence in governance by PBAT despite frustration by BaBa Iyabo, AD held on to the Great Lagos for 8 years, there was need to accommodate more like minds and woo more state to share it ideology. Asiwaju birthed AC having BRF has the candidate, with the outstanding performance, ACN was formed spare headed by PBAT ,giving the party a better National outlook. He deployed his foot soldiers accross South western states which they overtook PDP. Fast forward to 2015, a merger headed by same PBAT dissolving ACN to accommodate some great members of other parties such as CPC, ANPP,and PDP into what we have now with the same logo of ACN . If you take a closer look, every other party still retain their body except ACN . Asiwaju never jump from a party to an already established party. He founded or co founded them retaining his political structure and ideology . Unlike some people running from one party to already established party just to get a ticket without even knowing members of the party's background nor the party's ideology. So my brother dey calm down .
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by waldigit: 2:32am On Jan 15
NLCreator:

Every political player fighting to take possession of delapidating structure. No one is interested the bad structural state of the entity which about to collapse. I only feel for the future generations.
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Isobug: 2:55am On Jan 15
casualobserver:

They will still fail. PDP will still remain. Which means they will lose some votes. Then the issue of who becomes president will destroy them again like it did when they were in PDP.
Your prayers, well articulated
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by CockPit: 3:15am On Jan 15
Too late! They should have done that in 2023. Now, BAT has the whole central bank in his pocket.
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Morphinne: 3:32am On Jan 15
Nonny95:

SDP to AD to ACN to APC.

I know you're a kid to know this. I am waiting for you to give your gods prostitution another name like metamorphosis, transfer, merger blah blah.
You are too slow to spot the difference between forming/transforming parties into bigger parties and moving from one party to the other, seeking political shelter like a cheap, homeless prostitute. That man you are accusing of political prostitution has never moved away from his party before and in fact, he’s one of the few (if not the only) Nigerian politician who has the strong political ideology of staying put in a party while transforming it into a giant political body. He formed the parties you listed from scratch and through mergers. Ode
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Morphinne: 3:46am On Jan 15
AllenSpencer:

You trying hard to rewrite history but its impossible!

Everyone knows that, excluding SDP which was already defunct before 1999, Asiwaju propelled AD, AC, and ADN. It was same party and ideology, but now inculcating more party's. The structure and brainboxes never changed grin.

That cannot be said about Peter. He hopped from a regional party to a national party, then ran to an almost dead party, only to later return to the same party he left!

Atiku does not deny being a political prostitute, Peter should man-up and also accept. The narrative cannot be changed!
I’m now waiting for what Peter will say to convince his horde of morons to vote for the same Atiku they all called a thief and all manners of names last yeargrin
Peter is a man who lacks ideology. English hard true true, the mumu legit mistook rebranding/merger for shameless party-switching.
We aren’t surprised an inch or is this not the same Peter that was made the vice presidential candidate to Alhaji Ath!efku (a name they would later call him after Obi, their messiah decided to run against him 4 years later grin)

1 Like

Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Tzar(m): 3:58am On Jan 15
And I trust Atiku to greedily want to be the presidential candidate!
Best combination will be Obi & Kwankwaso.
But I trust the typical Nigerian lust for power to disrupt this alliance that can shake APC.
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Rejouir: 4:01am On Jan 15
PoloG:
yes the north will support obi grin
i never said the north would support obi, there is atiku. Whose business is this, those who would still suffer are still suffering, those who can't eat still can't eat, so no one care who about obi support.
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Jkilo: 4:08am On Jan 15
NLCreator:

Prof. May God bless you always. I have been following you all through the antecedents that brought in the Buharists into power. I am also aware of the fact that you were at the center of creating the APC. My love for you grew bigger when you fell out with the party you formed because it had lost its values. I have never joined a particular political party. I only support but this time I will definitely join this merger. Just roll out the party constitution and the condition for joining.
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Shimbo96(m): 4:14am On Jan 15
Nonny95:

The Social Democratic Party of Nigeria (SDP) is a centre-left political party in Nigeria. It was created alongside the National Republican Convention by former military president Ibrahim Babangida, as part of a democracy project meant to form two detribalized political parties.

AD: The Alliance for Democracy is a progressive opposition political party in Nigeria. It was formed on 9 September 1998. At the 2003 legislative elections, 12 April 2003, the party won 8.8% of the popular vote and 34 out of 360 seats in the Nigerian House of Representatives and 18 out of 109 seats in the Nigerian Senate. The party was formed to promote the cause of the Yoruba people in the Nigerian federation following the annulment of the June 12, 1993 presidential election widely believed to have been won by Chief M. K. O. Abiola.

No where was it mentioned that Tinubu formed these political parties.

Credit: Wikipedia.

ACN: Action Congress of NIGERIA

The Action Congress of Nigeria, formerly known as Action Congress, was a Nigerian political party formed via the merger of a faction of Alliance for Democracy, the Justice Party, the Advance Congress of Democrats, and several other minor political parties in September 2006 by Tinubu.

APC: All Progressive Congress. A coalition of CPC, N-PDP, ACN, APGA faction, ANPP. It's not a record that it was founded solely by Tinubu.

Your god jumped from all these parties till APC. Rest
what platform did MKO ran for election?
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by sinero: 4:16am On Jan 15
AllenSpencer:

Lies!

Transformation is different from prostitution!

AD-ACN-APC have all been same people.

Why u dey mind d gen z mumu wey no sabi anything.

1 Like

Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Escobar7(m): 4:27am On Jan 15
Pat Utomi that looks like he is using Obi to achieve his mandate of keeping Tinubu in power.
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by HarsharGoon(m): 4:46am On Jan 15
If this information is true,then tinubu will go for another four years unmatched. This Igbos don’t know how to play politics
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by lekonso: 5:10am On Jan 15
This is doomed to fail from the start. As long as you have Atiku in that alliance it is doomed. Atiku will never step down for anybody. Obi should not make the mistake of working with Atiku, or else his popularity will shrink. Atiku's time has gone, he has lost many winning opportunities that can never be regained again, he should go and rest
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by ABC101FF: 5:12am On Jan 15
AllenSpencer:
grin grin grin grin

Finally!

Peter finally overtook Atiku in political prostitution. A record has been made.

APGA-PDP-LP-PDP

He will be back to tell us that, PDP shares same values and vision with his candidacy. grin grin grin

Try dey shame. Them go soon kidnap you for that rat hole where you dey live. You've not heard some now demand even garri as ransom? Be dilly-dallying with incompetence and premeditated ignorance while every part ofthe country is imploding with insecurity.
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by saysoo: 5:12am On Jan 15
NLCreator:

So why did pride destroyers this before?
This is why Tinubu is going for Wine.
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by jimakeabi: 5:15am On Jan 15
When they emerge as winner in 2027. They will park all the money they lost during last election... nonsense
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by fergie001: 5:18am On Jan 15
ajailer:
u don dey take side abi.......

grin grin
See ehn, the merger cannot happen. You and I know that because of big egos. It didn't happen when Tinubu wasn't on that seat, it didn't happen when Buhari's body language showed he didn't want Tinubu and he needed help, it is now the man is already there and wielding power, you want to merge, it is going to be an exercise in futility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by HRMK: 5:24am On Jan 15
WASTED EFFORTS!NONE OF THEM WOULD ALLOW ATIKU TO LEAD THEM!
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by epainos: 5:54am On Jan 15
Atiku will buy them all again...and he will still lose in the general election. Waste of time. PDP needs to first get rid of Atiku and Wike.
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Fearyourcreator: 6:19am On Jan 15
Nonny95:

SDP to AD to ACN to APC.

For you to get plenty likes for this statement shows many people supporting Obi ... Babu opolo... Chei! Which party was Obi a founding member... Eyin arindin...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Documents Released By Dino Melaye To Show How Yahaya Bello Forged His Recall / Kajuru Killings: Police Disown Casualty Figures Announced By El-rufai / FG Stops Grants For Youths, Alleges Misappropriation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.