Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi (26752 Views)

BREAKING: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Have Agreed To Form Merger Party, Utomi Speaks / Ahead Of Polls: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Kwankwaso Face Multiple Litigations / Why Weโ€™re Inaugurating Mega Political Party โ€” Utomi, Naโ€™Aba, Agbakoba, Moghalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Throwback: 10:06am On Jan 15
Nonny95:

The only party that merged is only ACN.

Till date, SDP and AD are existing. What are you then saying?

Stop disgracing yourself.

The SDP that you think you know only got founded a few years ago with INEC allowing new party registration from time to time.

The SDP of 1992/1993 elections died with the start of the Abacha regime.

Anyone can chose to restart NCNC or Action Group too after many decades of non-existence.

AD had many factions with many factional Chairmen, as manipulated by PDP to prevent competition. The faction of AD that Tinubu belonged to, chose to form another party and exited AD with all its political offices it had in the different states and at the National Assembly.

It was not about a single man jumping about to another existing party, but a faction of a party forming another party from scratch.

Effort and patience, something many political prostitutes and ticket hunters like Atiku and Obi, do not have.

1 Like

Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by zudozz: 10:38am On Jan 15
Isobug:
Good news.... At least Let's see if things could change from this evil of a party called APC. Very inept, creating difficulties here and there, almost in every aspect of life. I never see.

Not sure of the news though, Kwankwaso, almost debunk this 2 days ago.

Thunder ll fia kwankwaso! Na today he wan do merger?

Atiku still wan rule Nigeria? grin

Just like Buhari n this common criminal wanted to rule by all means n ended up ruling.

Hope say una don see food chop today?
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by GoodGovernance: 12:01pm On Jan 15
Nonny95:

Your god Tinubu moved from

SDP to AD to ACN to APC.

I know you're a kid to know this. I am waiting for you to give your gods prostitution another name like metamorphosis, transfer, merger blah blah.

So sad. 178 dumped people on Nairaland liked your so dump comment. undecided
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by damkin24(m): 12:32pm On Jan 15
Nonny95:

I talk say you go give am another name and you no fail. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Clown
Show us resignation letter of Tinubu from a political party before joining another.
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Nonny95: 12:49pm On Jan 15
damkin24:

Show us resignation letter of Tinubu from a political party before joining another.

I should show you resignation letter as what?

Seems you're not okay upstairs
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Nonny95: 12:49pm On Jan 15
GoodGovernance:

So sad. 178 dumped people on Nairaland liked your so dump comment. undecided

You're pained. Yeah. Hug transformer
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Nonny95: 12:52pm On Jan 15
Throwback:

Stop disgracing yourself.

The SDP that you think you know only got founded a few years ago with INEC allowing new party registration from time to time.

The SDP of 1992/1993 elections died with the start of the Abacha regime.

Anyone can chose to restart NCNC or Action Group too after many decades of non-existence.

AD had many factions with many factional Chairmen, as manipulated by PDP to prevent competition. The faction of AD that Tinubu belonged to, chose to form another party and exited AD with all its political offices it had in the different states and at the National Assembly.

It was not about a single man jumping about to another existing party, but a faction of a party forming another party from scratch.

Effort and patience, something many political prostitutes and ticket hunters like Atiku and Obi, do not have.

The problem is that you don't even know the meaning of defection.

If you do, you won't be writing all these long jargons. I'm so sorry for your poor education.
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Jking20(m): 12:52pm On Jan 15
seguno2:

What does he mean by good governance? Does it mean more taxes for a big government that controls everything? Or less taxes for a small government that has the private sector driving the economy?

Do you know what he means by good governance? Is it the same as what you mean by good governance

I can't tell really ๐Ÿ˜•
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Nonny95: 12:54pm On Jan 15
Obiedun:
You are the one wailing and crying here. May it last long.

Ebin Pa Wa Oooo ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Nonny95: 12:56pm On Jan 15
Throwback:

You are both ignorant and a hypocrite if you do not understand the difference between a political entity evolving versus a member of a political entity moving about to partake in the benefits available in other political entities.

I ask you again, what work and patience did Peter Obi ever put in to grow the party he belonged to in 1998 to become the Labour Party he will soon decamp from?

I guess you don't know APGA. Will I say that your dull brain can't process that Obi is the architect of APGA ruling Anambra till date. Even your accidental lover, Soludo used Obi to campaign and win election in the state.

APGA has produced 3 governors in Anambra, all thanks to Obi.

Obi's APGA was what made Rochas Okorocha imo governor.

Nuisance, Obi moved to a bigger platform which is PDP just as your god moved from ACN to APC if you like call it mitosis or meiosis for National politics.
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Obiedun(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15
Nonny95:

Ebin Pa Wa Oooo ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
You have just started.
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by highchief1: 1:40pm On Jan 15
NLCreator:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/01/14/2027-polls-atiku-obi-kwankwaso-have-agreed-to-form-merger-party-utomi/
utomi is our brother.i donโ€™t pray for any of my kids to know book the way this man knows.this is pure definition of too much of everything is bad.e don go over know book.Utomi is not a consistent person.
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by highchief1: 1:42pm On Jan 15
jmoore:
Any calculation that doesn't consider that southeast has rejected PDP is still joking.
If Atiku is still selfish to run for president, then he should pick Yul Edochie as his running mate.
u want make laugh kill me?which one be yul edochie as running mate again?na belle u wan give Nigerians.
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by brightleave(m): 2:57pm On Jan 15
grin grin grin
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Nonny95: 4:45pm On Jan 15
Obiedun:
You have just started.

Atleast you have cried a river already
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Rolings: 5:17pm On Jan 15
Nonny95:

You can imagine. When it comes to Tinubu it's not defection. Hahaha. En say na transformation. Lmao

But it isn't defection now. AD split into 2 creating ACN. ACN formed a merger with other parties for form APC.

APGA remained as it has always been
Pdp remained largely intact , it's breakaway npdp joned to form APC .
LP has remained as it has always been.

So they are 2 different scenarios
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Benzigler: 5:40pm On Jan 15
Nonny95:

The problem is that you don't even know the meaning of defection.

If you do, you won't be writing all these long jargons. I'm so sorry for your poor education.

Don't you know 98% of APC and Tinubu supporters are illiterates with lack of intellectual ability
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Obiedun(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15
Nonny95:

Atleast you have cried a river already
You are still there cryin May it last for ever. Stop wasting your time on obi the empty barrel. He has nothing good to offer you.
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by anonymuz(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15
Nonny95:

SDP to AD to ACN to APC.

I know you're a kid to know this. I am waiting for you to give your gods prostitution another name like metamorphosis, transfer, merger, mitosis, blah blah.
don't mind the stugee of balablu above you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by soojar(m): 5:54pm On Jan 15
Nonny95:

So you don't know AD is still in existence? Please don't quote me again.

I don't argue with naive kids.

If only you knew you could not lace the shoes of some people here, you wouldn't be this abusive when you comment online.

accepted AD is in existence, what of SDP you mentioned, ACN? While all the parties your supposed messiah have been hopping on and off (and still counting) are all still in existence.

We learn every day
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by richie240: 6:01pm On Jan 15
Ladiesdoctor:
These set of politicians should retire from politics, they don't have Nigeria in their minds.

These people would have dislodged the APC in the last year elections, but their greed and lack of understanding politics cause the calamity.

Tinubu is the best mathematician in politics, he knows what to do to get what he want in politics.

Tinubu Ride on
Bros, that guy nor be human being.
>>>The person wey don dey plan for presidency as far back as 2014 -at the least?

>>>The same person that withstood a vindictive obj federal might for 8 straight years??

>>>The same person that withstood president buhari's antagonism/treachery when it was his turn to support him (pbat)??

If he scaled all these hurdles as an 'ordinary civilian', izit when he's an incubent that he will now fall hand??

Some ppl where created for their profession (eg messi/ronaldo for football). Pbat was created for politics.
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Nonny95: 7:17pm On Jan 15
soojar:

If only you knew you could not lace the shoes of some people here, you wouldn't be this abusive when you comment online.

accepted AD is in existence, what of SDP you mentioned, ACN? While all the parties your supposed messiah have been hopping on and off (and still counting) are all still in existence.

We learn every day

So SDP isn't still in existence? Do you see how naive you're?
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Nonny95: 7:19pm On Jan 15
Obiedun:
You are still there cryin May it last for ever. Stop wasting your time on obi the empty barrel. He has nothing good to offer you.

What has your demigod offered you aside shouting Ebin Pa Wa Oooo morning afternoon and night?
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Obiedun(m): 7:38pm On Jan 15
Nonny95:

What has your demigod offered you aside shouting Ebin Pa Wa Oooo morning afternoon and night?
You have just started. You go wail taya. Obi your saviour is a scammer. His tenure as a governor was a disaster. The worst in history.
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Nonny95: 7:45pm On Jan 15
Obiedun:
You have just started. You go wail taya. Obi your saviour is a scammer. His tenure as a governor was a disaster. The worst in history.

Bola your god is a drug thief, drug lord and first human to graduate before the establishment of his acclaimed sec school. Do you see your parents wasted money on your education? If you have any tho.
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Crowdboom(m): 8:10pm On Jan 15
Nonny95:

SDP to AD to ACN to APC.

I know you're a kid to know this. I am waiting for you to give your gods prostitution another name like metamorphosis, transfer, merger, mitosis, blah blah.

You are wrong. Stop dissemination false information
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Obiedun(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15
Nonny95:

Bola your god is a drug thief, drug lord and first human to graduate before the establishment of his acclaimed sec school. Do you see your parents wasted money on your education? If you have any tho.
obi is a bigot. He is not fit for anything good. He will never be president. May we not labour in vain.
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Fearyourcreator: 10:11pm On Jan 15
Nonny95:

Imagine this kid. En say likes. You think I'm hear for likes or what? Kai. See what Tinubu has turned grown ups to
Kids , grown ups... Eti yawerey mo ti le sir
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Fearyourcreator: 10:11pm On Jan 15
Isobug:

I have no time
Arinya
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by soojar(m): 12:17am On Jan 16
Nonny95:

So SDP isn't still in existence? Do you see how naive you are?

As I told you when you realize no member of your family can ever attain the level some people have here then you will stop using the new word (naive) you just learnt.

The question is if your messiah is jumping from one party to another. The other person you are trying to castigate rather formed his party AD after multi-party was allowed instead of the only dual SDP and NRC. He formed ACN to stand up to Obasanjo when AD leaders surrendered the party to Obasanjo. ACN merged and became a mega APC.

I've given you some enlightenment. Now tell me which of the parties your messiah is prostituting with was formed by him. Maybe he should form Obidient party and let's see the weight he can pull. Don't worry, he would soon move you people back to your PDP vomit.

We lean every day
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Nonny95: 1:44am On Jan 16
soojar:

As I told you when you realize no member of your family can ever attain the level some people have here then you will stop using the new word (naive) you just learnt.

The question is if your messiah is jumping from one party to another. The other person you are trying to castigate rather formed his party AD after multi-party was allowed instead of the only dual SDP and NRC. He formed ACN to stand up to Obasanjo when AD leaders surrendered the party to Obasanjo. ACN merged and became a mega APC.

I've given you some enlightenment. Now tell me which of the parties your messiah is prostituting with was formed by him. Maybe he should form Obidient party and let's see the weight he can pull. Don't worry, he would soon move you people back to your PDP vomit.

We lean every day

When a poorly raised kid writes, you don't need a soothsayer to identify him or her. I am really saddened that your parents wasted their productive time in ejaculating you. Maybe the time they would have used to plant potatoes to grow the naira.

Kiddo, if you like run around the pepper tree with your black smelly butt, your god with all his prowess, abandoned AD for ACN. According to you, he formed AD, which is a fat lie. But let's take it as "true" why abandon what he built for ACN?

If you like, cry from now till your 10th generation, it won't change am established fact. Merge ko, Mitosis ni.

Olosho wey change location na Olosho.
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Nonny95: 1:49am On Jan 16
Obiedun:
obi is a bigot. He is not fit for anything good. He will never be president. May we not labour in vain.

With your 2% Oppo phone? Lmao. Poverty stricken thing making noise๐Ÿ˜‚.

Feeling like grasshopper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 / Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya / Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.