Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi (26745 Views)

BREAKING: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Have Agreed To Form Merger Party, Utomi Speaks / Ahead Of Polls: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Kwankwaso Face Multiple Litigations / Why We’re Inaugurating Mega Political Party — Utomi, Na’Aba, Agbakoba, Moghalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Nonny95: 1:50am On Jan 16
Crowdboom:

You are wrong. Stop dissemination false information

What false information?

Did Tinubu ever belong to the mentioned parties or not?
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by BabaRamota1980: 2:15am On Jan 16
grin grin grin
Atiku has three plans, two of them are already revealed. The one from Saraki, and this one from Pat Utomi.
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Isobug: 2:36am On Jan 16
Fearyourcreator:

Arinya
E concern you alone
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Obiedun(m): 6:39am On Jan 16
Nonny95:

With your 2% Oppo phone? Lmao. Poverty stricken thing making noise😂.

Feeling like grasshopper
E pain am. Obi will continue to labour . He will never never be president.
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by YourKarma: 12:17pm On Jan 16
Obiedun:
It will end in their own defeat . They are all desperate
If it ends in their own defeat it's still the average Nigerian who will suffer as they're already suffering under APC.
Go figure
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Obiedun(m): 12:19pm On Jan 16
YourKarma:

If it ends in their own defeat it's still the average Nigerian who will suffer as they're already suffering under APC.
Go figure
What is special about them. They also contributed to the problem of this country obi inclusive.
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by adekolaelect(m): 12:27pm On Jan 16
Nonny95:

Your god Tinubu moved from

SDP to AD to ACN to APC.

I know you're a kid to know this. I am waiting for you to give your gods prostitution another name like metamorphosis, transfer, merger, mitosis, blah blah.
Read book you no gree. Transformation is different from political prostitution . Is it not a shame to go back to your vomits in the name of politic?
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by soojar(m): 6:11pm On Jan 16
Nonny95:

When a poorly raised kid writes, you don't need a soothsayer to identify him or her. I am really saddened that your parents wasted their productive time in ejaculating you. Maybe the time they would have used to plant potatoes to grow the naira.

Kiddo, if you like run around the pepper tree with your black smelly butt, your god with all his prowess, abandoned AD for ACN. According to you, he formed AD, which is a fat lie. But let's take it as "true" why abandon what he built for ACN?

If you like, cry from now till your 10th generation, it won't change am established fact. Merge ko, Mitosis ni.

Olosho wey change location na Olosho.

So, your messiah is a prostitute by your submission.

Alright, From your language I could see clearly that you are from the 'gutter' and I wouldn't want to blame your poor parents for how you turned out. Your case could be that of a child given training but refused to take to it (this is even obvious from the way you are struggling to string your sentences together). So I wouldn't send you back home to your parents yet for re-training until I'm sure they failed in their duties.

But as for you as an individual, you can never go beyond the wretched position you are presently which has led to you being frustrated with life all because you hide behind a phone (probably given to you as "an intervention"wink to disrespect who you can never attain their level in life.

We learn every day
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by Morphinne: 2:45pm On Jan 17
Nonny95:

I never brought your parents into this conversation. I am very sure you have a poor home training. I don't blame you, I Blame them for wasting their productive time birthing an internet delusional nuisance like you.
Cry harder. Your mumuness brought your parents into the conversation. Outsiders will surely give you that training they have failed to do and that’s what I did grin
Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by kudzyauto(m): 3:16pm On Jan 21
Bags of Rice available for sale delivery to Lagos 07034481325 Just a DM✌️pay on delivery💯

Re: 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi by damkin24(m): 6:50pm On Jan 24
Nonny95:

I should show you resignation letter as what?

Seems you're not okay upstairs
Na you no well

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) / PMB, Aisha Buhari And The Dilemma Of Nigeria's First Family / Kogi Gov Yahaya Bello Spotted in the midst of Masquerades At Anyigba (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.