Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

How Can I Get Rid Of Ticks From My Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Can I Get Rid Of Ticks From My Dog (409 Views)

How Do I Eliminate Ticks From My Dog / How To Rid Your Pets Of Ticks, Fleas And Lice. / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Rid Of Ticks From My Dog by Donchichi212(m): 8:18pm On Jan 14
Hello Nairalanders,
Please I need advice on how to get rid of Ticks from my Dogs, it is really sucking their blood. Please help.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Ticks From My Dog by Fisiryorh(m): 8:52pm On Jan 14
Nack am 2 by 3 for head con sanitize am wella..
Put am for pot cook and all they problems would be over... grin
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Ticks From My Dog by vivalavida(m): 10:38pm On Jan 14
Donchichi212:
Hello Nairalanders,
Please I need advice on how to get rid of Ticks from my Dogs, it is really sucking their blood. Please help.
Clean the dogs environment and sanitize it. Remove the ticks from the dog. Put a disinfectant in water and bath the dog. This should do.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Ticks From My Dog by muyico(m): 12:27am On Jan 15
consult vet doctor?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Ticks From My Dog by elkharpone: 1:18am On Jan 15
vivalavida:

Clean the dogs environment and sanitize it. Remove the ticks from the dog. Put a disinfectant in water and bath the dog. This should do.
Please do not use disinfectant to bathe your dog….it’s very toxic to dogs and might end up killing your dog some day…
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Ticks From My Dog by elkharpone: 1:24am On Jan 15
Donchichi212:
Hello Nairalanders,
either you buy BRAVECTO for your dog (it kills all of the ticks on the body and protects the dog for at least two months)

Or you get fipronil tick spray….try to get the foreign brand

Follow the instructions on its body.

Do not buy the locally made (Nigerian made) fipronil….there’s a lot of fake and diluted ones out there and it might not work on your dog…
Or better still consult your Vet

Best and effective one is bravecto

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Ticks From My Dog by Donchichi212(m): 5:42am On Jan 15
elkharpone:
either you buy BRAVECTO for your dog (it kills all of the ticks on the body and protects the dog for at least two months)

Or you get fipronil tick spray….try to get the foreign brand

Follow the instructions on its body.

Do not buy the locally made (Nigerian made) fipronil….there’s a lot of fake and diluted ones out there and it might not work on your dog…
Or better still consult your Vet

Best and effective one is bravecto

Thanks 🙏
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Ticks From My Dog by Junelux(f): 6:34pm On Jan 24
Donchichi212:
Hello Nairalanders,

You can spray them fipronil
Or buy Bravecto (it’s quite pricey but it’s the best and protects them for 3 months plus)
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Ticks From My Dog by Iyanuoluwa007: 4:20am On Jan 31
Junelux:

You can spray them fipronil
Or buy Bravecto (it’s quite pricey but it’s the best and protects them for 3 months plus)
Are you a vet?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Ticks From My Dog by Junelux(f): 12:14am On Feb 01
Iyanuoluwa007:

Are you a vet?

No. Why?

(1) (Reply)

Fingerlings Juvenile And Breader Stock Available / Funny Cat Try To Take A Selfie / Caucasian Pups For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.