Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises (23081 Views)

"I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by Jd10k(m): 8:15am On Jan 15
JDJDjD:

Oga nobody is assuming
It's a known fact
If u dont know, seek information
Same Tinubu left AD to form AC
Why did he leave AD?
He form AC because AD was sold to OBJ in 2003, that was how AD lost all it state to PDP except Lagos State control by Tinubu Newly form AC.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by NinjaMetahuman: 8:16am On Jan 15
happney65:

Which st.upid ideologies he get? Which yeye ideology?

Did he not leave the AD to form the AC,to ACN and APC.

He left the ACN and formed a brand new party with CPC, parts of the PDP and the ACN so which yeye ideology he get o

Or is the AD not still alive till tomorrow?

Why did he leave AD? and go on to join others

Awolowo stood on his ideology of restructuring.

This one has no single ideology. His own ideology is to grab power and settle his friends and cronies.

Nothing good will ever come out of his administration

this ediot doesn't even know ad, ac, acn are the same party changing names after merger with other parties or after rebranding, not a different party.

How old are you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by coleon(m): 8:16am On Jan 15
Christistruth03:

It is the same party
Tinubu never left his party since 1999
He only merged with others like Buhari to make his party more National
You are wrong, AD and AC which later became APC is not same party.
Actually AD is the real Afenifere party floated by Ganiyu Dawodu of blessed memory. They were the ones that provided Tinubu the platform to run as governor of Lagos. When Tinubu fell out with them he left and took his structure out of the party to form AC.
I think AD is even still in existence, so educate yourself AD and AC is not same party and yes Tinubu himself defected like any other Nigerian politician.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by officialmario(m): 8:19am On Jan 15
Algrin:

Left to which party? Never heard him being linked to any other party at any point in time. Only mergers. Man has been very consistent about his ideologies.
He's linked to SDP
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by Apel147(m): 8:20am On Jan 15
Would means you are not sure, except you wanna make a mole hill out of nothing!

JDJDjD:

Tinubu would have left APC if he didn't get the ticket
He is not different
He sold the entire South for his selfish ambition

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by bolabadmus38: 8:21am On Jan 15
Honestly,am confused here. please,is this interview real?. I don't think so. Haba!
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by CilicMarin: 8:22am On Jan 15
FAKE NEWS
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by JDJDjD: 8:24am On Jan 15
anonymous1759:
grin

You’re just a Tinubu hater , how did he sell the south ? So ATiku also sold the whole North to get PDP ticket? You guys open your mouth before your mind .
You also mistake politicking for betrayer and tomorrow you cry of marginalization or cheating. Nobody is ready to handover power to anybody if you don’t do your part of the bargain right you’ll loose .

Tinubu has a structure he can sell to any camp to support him . If you’ve Tinubu In the south , SW vote Is almost certain for you , he didn’t sell any south stop living in delusion.
2019 election was a contest between North and North
2023, north has already rule for 8yrs
Know the difference and get sense
Tinubu truncated the 8yrs tenure of the south to support Buhari
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by Christistruth03: 8:26am On Jan 15
coleon:

You are wrong, AD and AC which later became APC is not same party.
Actually AD is the real Afenifere party floated by Ganiyu Dawodu of blessed memory. They were the ones that provided Tinubu the platform to run as governor of Lagos. When Tinubu fell out with them he left and took his structure out of the party to form AC.
I think AD is even still in existence, so educate yourself AD and AC is not same party and yes Tinubu himself defected like any other Nigerian politician.

They were the same party consolidating with other parties to become a more Nationalistic party

Tinubu has never defected from his Party since 1999

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by coleon(m): 8:27am On Jan 15
NinjaMetahuman:
this ediot doesn't even know ad, ac, acn are the same party changing names after merger with other parties ov after rebranding, not a different party.

How old are you?
[i][/i]
Actually, you are the ignorant fool here. aD is not the same as AC or ACN. AD is the real Afenifere party and still in existence till today.
Tinubu decamped from AD with his structure to float AC when he was having issues with the party founders.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by funmijoyb(f): 8:31am On Jan 15
JDJDjD:

Tinubu would have left APC if he didn't get the ticket
He is not different
He sold the entire South for his selfish ambition
CORRECTION
He didn't SOLD SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST. the SS and SE sold themselves I guess.

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by funmijoyb(f): 8:34am On Jan 15
JDJDjD:

Tinubu truncated GEJ that betrayed and insulted Yoruba with his Igbo supporters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by Invest4growth: 8:38am On Jan 15
is seun or channels Atiku apologists
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by masseratti: 8:41am On Jan 15
Brendaniel:

Statement of fact? Becaus it affects Tinubu, read your statement again:

Who are those lots?

If you don't support Tinubu why are you defending him, how can you defend somebody you don't support?

For you to use the word those lots it means you already see them as enemies, that is my first gross with your statement, the second is your hypocrisy that you do not support Tinubu but you are defending him at the same time...

Your hypocrisy is terrible....
it's you lots.. Cos i don't understand when someone quote Obasanjo, Tinubu and some others has politicians that don't prostitute around you "lots" I said it again came after him and said it's not true, I only said he should not mind you lots.. And yes you lots be it tinubu supporters or opponents all you do all day is to find one thing or the other just to argue on, what exactly is the benefit of what you just wrote or the argument?

Is it not a fact that Tinubu did not prostitute him self around with different parties and lack of Ideology? From Progressive SDP to AD to AC, ACN now APC. Oga move aside abeg it's money morning money on my mind.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by Brendaniel: 8:46am On Jan 15
masseratti:
it's you lots.. Cos i don't understand when someone quote Obasanjo, Tinubu and some others has politicians that don't prostitute around you "lots" I said it again came after him and said it's not true, I only said he should not mind you lots.. And yes you lots be it tinubu supporters or opponents all you do all day is to find one thing or the other just to argue on, what exactly is the benefit of what you just wrote or the argument?

Is it not a fact that Tinubu did not prostitute him self around with different parties and lack of Ideology? From Progressive SDP to AD to AC, ACN now APC. Oga move aside abeg it's money morning money on my mind.

is SDP not still existing today? Tinubu also did political prostitution.......

now who are really the lots you're talking about?
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by NinjaMetahuman: 8:47am On Jan 15
coleon:
[i][/i]
Actually, you are the ignorant fool here. aD is not the same as AC or ACN. AD is the real Afenifere party and still in existence till today.
Tinubu decamped from AD with his structure to float AC when he was having issues with the party founders.
Tinubu didn't form ad but real ad of 1999 rebranded to ac in 2007 after tinubu took over the leadership of the party being the only governor that survived obasanjo and pdp onslaught on AD governors in 2003.
Then AC rebranded to acn in 2011 before the final merger to become apc in 2013/2014.

The current AD you have now is not 1999 AD.

At least if you want to rewrite, do it with when there is no Internet or when event is like 70 years into the future.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by frankson1(m): 8:48am On Jan 15
JDJDjD:

SDP
His plans was simple
Get APC ticket or use SDP to scatter APC

You even knew his plans undecided

How many times in a day does he use the toilet undecided
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by masseratti: 8:52am On Jan 15
Brendaniel:

is SDP not still existing today? Tinubu also did political prostitution.......

now who are really the lots you're talking about?
was there anything like SDP from 1999 till 2013? You see exactly what I said, you guys will and must find one thing to say.. Ọga it's Monday morning pls..

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by frankson1(m): 8:56am On Jan 15
JDJDjD:

Oga nobody is assuming
It's a known fact
If u dont know, seek information
Same Tinubu left AD to form AC
Why did he leave AD?

You didn't seek for information when you said that Tinubu left AD for APC undecided

The way some of you make false comments with so much authority.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by Brendaniel: 8:56am On Jan 15
masseratti:
was there anything like SDP from 1999 till 2013? You see exactly what I said, you guys will and must find one thing to say.. Ọga it's Monday morning pls..

So Tinubu was in the party and he left it to die for 14 years while he ran to another party, if he didn't run away from SDP would it have died?
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by onatisi(m): 9:07am On Jan 15
ibb was and is right about all nigerian politicians , " they all have a price " just pay them and they will start praising you
Algrin:
Virtually all Nigerian politicians fall under this category. I can only think of the late former President Yaradua, GEJ, President Tinubu and OBJ as exceptions.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by bennybuhari: 9:08am On Jan 15
Wehrey
Powersurge:
Sensational and useless headline as usual.

Stupid hungry politician as usual.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by Sodured(m): 9:09am On Jan 15
I follow the interview bwala made a good point… we must not see leaders as our enemy. Election has come and gone governance remains.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by jattopeter(m): 9:14am On Jan 15
I watched the Program ysrday , I was ashamed.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by masseratti: 9:15am On Jan 15
Brendaniel:

So Tinubu was in the party and he left it to die for 14 years while he ran to another party, if he didn't run away from SDP would it have died?

sorry please how old are you before I dignify you with an answer to the Question you asked.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by anonymous1759(m): 9:16am On Jan 15
JDJDjD:

How please ? Are we running a one party system ? When GEJ kicked Tinubu out of his government in 2011 after getting support from the south west ?

When Yoruba people complained your likes said Tinubu sold his Yoruba people for a plate of Amala , the thread is still here on Nairaland .

Nigerian is not running a one party system get sense , if You get your own political party you’re free to run it the way you like .
If you’re sensible enough you’ll know that Buhari wanted power back to the North .
Tinubu fought his way to presidency don’t come here and rubbish someone’s hard work with your illusionary story of selling the south to massage your EGO.
Or better still tell me where is written in the constitution that after 8 yrs power should be rotated? Power rotation is agreement between party members not constitutional, if you don’t fight to get what you want you’ll grow grey beards.

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by gigabyte13: 9:19am On Jan 15
Dem dey drag who no get shame...?
Wertin concern polithiefcians with shame
Shame na their middle name

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by Brendaniel: 9:42am On Jan 15
masseratti:
sorry please how old are you before I dignify you with an answer to the Question you asked.

What does age have to do with your answer?
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by JDJDjD: 9:44am On Jan 15
anonymous1759:

How please ? Are we running a one party system ? When GEJ kicked Tinubu out of his government in 2011 after getting support from the south west ?

When Yoruba people complained your likes said Tinubu sold his Yoruba people for a plate of Amala , the thread is still here on Nairaland .

Nigerian is not running a one party system get sense , if You get your own political party you’re free to run it the way you like .
If you’re sensible enough you’ll know that Buhari wanted power back to the North .
Tinubu fought his way to presidency don’t come here and rubbish someone’s hard work with your illusionary story of selling the south to massage your EGO.
Or better still tell me where is written in the constitution that after 8 yrs power should be rotated? Power rotation is agreement between party members not constitutional, if you don’t fight to get what you want you’ll grow grey beards.
Like offering SW the speakership of the house of representative but instead Tinubu asked the ACN members in the house to vote Tambuwal a northerner against their own daughter Akande😁
How u guys think u can actually lie, spread propagandas and get away with it is what i don't understand
This is not 1966 where u guys had monopoly of the media that u can push any rubbish agenda and people will just swallow it.
This is 2024

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by oz4real83(m): 9:53am On Jan 15
Algrin:
Virtually all Nigerian politicians fall under this category. I can only think of the late former President Yaradua, GEJ, President Tinubu and OBJ as exceptions.
angry
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises by chidi2003(m): 9:59am On Jan 15
Algrin:

Left to which party? Never heard him being linked to any other party at any point in time. Only mergers. Man has been very consistent about his ideologies.
He left AD, to form ACN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Deletes Photos Of His Car Collection / Buhari Gets Upper Hand In Senate Confirmation Battle / Buhari’s People Are Not Making Things Easier For His Successor, Nigerians - Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.