Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC (16053 Views)

FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students / FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps / FGC Nise: Students Use Maggot-Infested Toilets - Parents Petition Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC by Nahunger(m): 7:03am On Jan 15
matify83:
If we can not shun corrupt practices at our small gatherings, is it when we are saddled with higher responsibilities that we will suddenly become accountable?

We are quick to point at the president but would do worse if given the opportunity.

How will this anomaly be corrected then? By folding our hands?
Re: Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC by lagosrd: 7:12am On Jan 15
Okirinwankwa76:
Alleged fraud: FGC Ijanikin suspends students over parents’ petition to EFCC

…Teachers, mgt keep mum

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/01/alleged-fraud-fgc-ijanikin-suspends-students-over-parents-petition-to-efcc/

Getting back at parent through their children's future is very wrong. You can't continue to hide under the directive if one federal ministry of education or whatever to steal and Intimidate people. The aggrieved should involve police and drag the chairman till he refunds those monies spent. I keep asking what PTA monies collected are for ? Outside the payment of teachers . What a contented failed society
Re: Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC by allthingsgood: 7:16am On Jan 15
Many of you will rush here to condemn the principal and leaders in power. But if it is your pastor sleeping with Olosho or prophet raping and aborting babies, you will pretend it doesn’t exist and start castigating the victims. Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC by kole22k(m): 7:27am On Jan 15
I have a child in the school, we actually raise questions over the financial report 2022, once you raise different options, the PRO of the PTA will remove you from the telegram they have done it to me, when i ask the PTA chairman some direct questions on the telegram, he couldn't answer the question the next time i see, i was removed from the school telegram for some days, I protested through personal chat with the PRO he later put me back, so many abnormally are going in the school but when you talk they we come for you or go after your ward, reason every parents is keeping mum. God will help us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:42am On Jan 15
Its so disheartening that corruption has eaten deep into the fabrics of the Nigerian nation!
I keep asking if there is a sector in Nigeria where corruption does not exists, can you imagine common PTA meeting! Soon it will enter student union and even village meetings..only God will save this country!
Re: Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC by Bobloco: 7:46am On Jan 15
Okirinwankwa76:

“I am not the one running the school and I am also not the owner, there is a memo from the Federal Ministry of Education that any parent who goes to court over any issue relating to their children’s schools would have their children suspended until the matter is withdrawn or settled in the court.”

But EFCC is not a court
Re: Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC by BadBradley: 7:48am On Jan 15
This repart dey vex me for the kind weak journalism.

So this reporter no fit go ministry of education to very if they sent that demonic memo?

If the chairman said that on TV then there's some truth and the ministry needs to be held accountable. Also the parents should now proceed to court suing both the PTA chairman, the school and the commissioner or minister.

Village people in authority
Re: Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC by olisaEze(m): 7:53am On Jan 15
They petitioned the EFCC, they did not go to Court. Tomorrow that PTA Chairman will join other Nigerians to complain about bad leadership, when he is nothing but a corrupt tyrant who sees the future of other people's children as bargaining chips to be used against their parents.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC by Blazebond(m): 8:22am On Jan 15
These are the same people who want the government to be transparent o,this was how the endsars movement feminist co group also refused to be transparent in their financial dealings,this just shows you that there is something seriously wrong with our mentality in Nigeria as regards transparency,we are so full of ourselves and also big hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC by rafjan: 8:33am On Jan 15
The issue of funds misappropriation was between parents who contributed money and few of the parents and teachers, either elected or selected, to manage the so called funds contributed. Why would the children be suspended from school by the management because of PTA's palaver?

Even if there exist such memo from FME, the case at hand is betwen parents and PTA, and not school management. Moreover, petitioning EFCC is not going to court.

Anyway, let's await FME response, as it has been joined in the case.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:35am On Jan 15
Corruption and being unaccountable fights back....
Shameful behaviour on the part of The School Authority.
Re: Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC by Sheuns(m): 8:57am On Jan 15
There’s a rule in the education ministry, if a parent takes the school or ministry to court, the children or ward of such parent will remedial suspended until the case is concluded in the court.
Re: Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC by Ay92(m): 9:45am On Jan 15
This could actually be true. I worked last year at a PTA teacher in one of the FGGCs and was paid just #20 000. Others are still there till date with the HOPE that they will be fully staffed someday
Re: Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC by yemi1504: 11:00am On Jan 15
matify83:
If we can not shun corrupt practices at our small gatherings, is it when we are saddled with higher responsibilities that we will suddenly become accountable?

We are quick to point at the president but would do worse if given the opportunity.

Exactly!
Re: Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC by Inspirer1: 11:24am On Jan 15
2mch:
The person that sent such a stupid memo must be fished out and sacked. The parents asked for accountability. Has nothing to do with their children. Why are those children suspended
As in, so annoying, what's the correlation? So the School Authority and the PTA excos are comfortable to suspend innocent children because their parents demanded accountability...what kind of rule is that for God's sake
Re: Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC by placeofallure(f): 11:35am On Jan 15
ObalendeCMS:
Nigerians are no more fantastically corrupt but madly corrupt!

grin grin grin See me rolling on the floor.
Re: Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC by TUTU147: 11:55am On Jan 15
Civilians are more corrupt than the uniform personal,the level of corruption among the civilian populace is very alarming.Na only God Almighty fit save this country.
Re: Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC by millhouse: 1:33pm On Jan 15
Terrible . My alma mata
Re: Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC by chii8(f): 2:01pm On Jan 15
Ay92:
This could actually be true. I worked last year at a PTA teacher in one of the FGGCs and was paid just #20 000. Others are still there till date with the HOPE that they will be fully staffed someday

Jesus ooo
Re: Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC by remsonik(f): 6:03pm On Jan 15
Two wrongs don't make a right. When the report on funds were shared why didn't the parents report to efcc. Why did you wait till your kids were suspended?

Now to the pta why did you suspend the kids when their parents went to efcc and not a court?
Re: Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC by grandeoj09(m): 4:50am On Jan 16
Shola Tokede of APC and you're surprised
Nahunger:
grin
Wahalur
ITT

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC by Nahunger(m): 7:22am On Jan 16
grandeoj09:
Shola Tokede of APC and you're surprised

Didn't see it coming 😔
Re: Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC by Sorosokeapp: 12:02am On Jan 17
3 Students of FGCL Ijanikin unjustly suspended. Can you add your voice and signature to a petition? https://chng.it/SYgyvFVSKx

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Go Into The Forest To Have Sex [photo] / F C E, Abeokuta 2013/2014 Nce Program Admission Session / Lady Thanks Covenant University For The Best Four Years Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.