Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt (41815 Views)

"Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt / Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / 'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Enemyofpeace: 4:56pm On Jan 15
EreluRoz:
These are the people rubbishing Christianity
These days I go to church at my convenience because ehn I don't even understand anymore, thank God I have a direct connection with my God and each time I need Him he comes through for me
I've stopped going completely. I now stay at home and talk to God directly
Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by frankblinkz(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15
Tomorrow person go dey follow me argue, whenever I mention say church na big Scam

1 Like

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by crackhouse(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15
What's this man saying?
Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Livingstone124: 4:56pm On Jan 15
Righthussle:

The god you have connection with is the fake god that needs money and people to work for him. The one that you got to know through the storybook that was introduced to us by our oppressors. Any god that have workers and needs money is a god created by humans .
The louder you become the more f..lish you appear in the eyes of the Christians
Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Moist: 4:57pm On Jan 15
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

The day I knew that some of this pastors are fake, was when I saw my classmate who had the biggest PENIS size in the whole boys hostel back then in college, is now a pastor and also heading his own personal ministry.

A guy with that size of PENIS can never, I mean never do the work of god. grin

His d!ck was as big and scary as T-REX dinosaur.

That guy was so blessed in between his legs, we nicknamed him "KINGKONG or Big-KK for short"

Your name checks out. You’re indeed Mvmv on bail.

1 Like

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by YorubaLord: 4:59pm On Jan 15
AwokenVawulence:
Guy how many churches dey this naija sef,whichwan be joy Christian church e con be like say na primary school

Upon all the gazillion churches wey dey 9ja, dem no fit find solution to corruption, poverty, terrorism etc...

angry angry angry
Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Maga123: 5:00pm On Jan 15
Gangan some ppl wey no like church don get hot topic to debate on
Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by erniok(m): 5:00pm On Jan 15
GreatBoss:

The world is 8 Billion people presently.
The world population of 8 billion is debatable. Most of the figures are speculative. Use your country as case study.
Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Felix6: 5:00pm On Jan 15
Righthussle:

The god you have connection with is the fake god that needs money and people to work for him. The one that you got to know through the storybook that was introduced to us by our oppressors. Any god that have workers and needs money is a god created by humans .
What kind of contradiction is this? Stop confusing the crowd broda.

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Promax4321: 5:01pm On Jan 15
CHIWETALUAGU is different from ChiwetaluAgu which is what nairalabder posted.
Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by anonymuz(m): 5:01pm On Jan 15
GreatBoss:
The actor known as Chiwetalu Agu.
Some people take this Christianity thing to very stupid heights.
pure stupidity. Gullible set of people
Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by erniok(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15
YorubaLord:

Upon all the gazillion churches wey dey 9ja, dem no fit find solution to corruption, poverty, terrorism etc...

angry angry angry
Good question and the answer is simple. So many of the so called churches are just temples of marmon.
Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Daystar7: 5:02pm On Jan 15
This is highly stupid and insensitive. The said fake ass self acclaimed pastor should be arrested immediately! This is why the body of Christ remains under perpetual attack. Is this supposed to be some comic program kinda shit or what? Funny thing is that some gullible people will attend this program like zombies cos they don't know shit about Christianity or even try to know what the Word of God says themselves cos they too lazy to search the scripture
Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by BondRiv: 5:04pm On Jan 15
What is the meaning of Chiwetaluagu in English in that community? Before jumping into conclusion, we have to get the context.
Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by treatise: 5:07pm On Jan 15
Righthussle:
It pains me that I realized late that organized religion is a big scam.
Gbam
Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by ejimatic: 5:07pm On Jan 15
GreatBoss:
My Nairaland people, see what I saw trending on Facebook this morning.

@General Ditari.
What the writer shiukd have done is to out the name in an inverted comma to show that it has contextual meaning not denotative meaning!
Communication. goes beyond writing and talking.It involves how People will view and interpret nyiur message!
Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Spirit7957(m): 5:09pm On Jan 15
[quiote author=GreatBoss post=127948814]My Nairaland people, see what I saw trending on Facebook this morning.

@General Ditari.[/quote]if I be the actor I swear I go just sue this one direct, na to just use am cash out straight... Da Ubanka!!!
Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Golan007: 5:13pm On Jan 15
Na only you be chiwetalu agu?
Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by babzo(m): 5:17pm On Jan 15
Righthussle:

And the traditional gods don't need money ( sacrifices) and workers ( priests and herbalists)?
Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by chinonfelix2(m): 5:19pm On Jan 15
Let me call Mathias Ezeaku...
Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Dickson178(m): 5:22pm On Jan 15
money121:
Imagine angry angry
He suppose to sue that church undecided
if to say the man no be celebrity like us ,how dem for dey imagine say the post is for him? And even if he sue the man to court,how him wan take win wen the Bible portion is there? Stop playing bruddaly,this is 2024. Serious o!
Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by jubrilELsudan: 5:23pm On Jan 15
HUMBLE OKORO

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by stampo: 5:23pm On Jan 15
Funny enough, some people will still attend this programme...
Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Houseontherock1: 5:25pm On Jan 15
Stupidity and wickedness at its peak! How can you connect an awesome actor to death just like that?
Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Nickymezor(f): 5:26pm On Jan 15
Did Chinweatulagu offend this pastor? I don't get it
Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Sleekfingers: 5:29pm On Jan 15
AwokenVawulence:
Guy how many churches dey this naija sef,whichwan be joy Christian church e con be like say na primary school

I tire o

The government needs to look into building of religious houses. It is getting too much.

The churches alone in Ikeja, if I am not exaggerating, should be more that 1000.

1 Like

Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by SaLongs1(m): 5:31pm On Jan 15
Righthussle:
It pains me that I realized late that organized religion is a big scam.
Welcome on board. I stopped believing at age 12 and I am in my fifties and nothing will ever change my mind about religion being a scam meant for the gullible.
Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Laple0541(m): 5:33pm On Jan 15
Chiwetalu Agu should be richer this year…

Sue the murderfučker.
Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Righthussle: 5:35pm On Jan 15
babzo:

And the traditional gods don't need money ( sacrifices) and workers ( priests and herbalists)?

That's why they are also fake.
Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by Ironbull: 5:40pm On Jan 15
Haba, this is not good at all.
Re: 'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt by czarr(m): 5:43pm On Jan 15
Righthussle:

why are you this pained Oga?
This pain will not end soon o, because more people are coming to God. If you continue in this bitterness you will fall sick o, free your mind Oga if not you will die and the church will get stronger, your children will also be bitter like you and even after they die, the church will still be stronger.

So rest already. For your health.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State / "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines / Share Your Best Hymns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.