Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent (1709 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by enuose: 9:43am On Nov 05, 2011
Please house i applied for Uk visitors visa in july but i was refused due to insufficient fund and not meeting the appropriate requirement,but am applying for student visa now and i have met all the requirements with enough fund of 2.4million in my account now,and i have my offer letter from the college in London, with the unconditional letter and i have paid half of the college fee,but am still scared because of the first visitor refusal,please house i need more courages and advie on this pleaseee
Re: Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by enuose: 10:23am On Nov 05, 2011
please i need urgent reply
Re: Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by enuose: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2011
please don't just view it i need replies please
Re: Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by justwise(m): 11:11am On Nov 05, 2011
enuose:

Please house i applied for Uk visitors visa in july but i was refused due to insufficient fund and not meeting the appropriate requirement,but am applying for student visa now and i have met all the requirements with enough fund of 2.4million in my account now,and i have my offer letter from the college in London, with the unconditional letter and i have paid half of the college fee,but am still scared because of the first visitor refusal,please house i need more courages and advie on this pleaseee

If the refusal wasn't as a result of forgery or other immigration offences then u got nothing to worry about.

1st of all is the college highly rated by UKBA?
Re: Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by enuose: 11:14am On Nov 05, 2011
Yes this the colledge rating, LONDON GREATER LONDON A rating Tier 4 General
Re: Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by tayotee(m): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2011
@op does this 2.4 mil cover ur tuition and maintenance fee?
Re: Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by enuose: 11:21am On Nov 05, 2011
yes it will,my tuition fee is not even up to that for one year
Re: Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by justwise(m): 11:23am On Nov 05, 2011
enuose:

Yes this the colledge rating, LONDON GREATER LONDON A rating Tier 4 General

London Greater London?
Re: Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by justwise(m): 11:30am On Nov 05, 2011
How much is your total school fees and how much have you paid already?
Re: Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by enuose: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2011
No that is where the skool is located and the county,but the rating is A-rating
Re: Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by enuose: 11:32am On Nov 05, 2011
my skool fees is 3000 pounds and i have paid 1500 pounds
Re: Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by justwise(m): 11:35am On Nov 05, 2011
enuose:

No that is where the skool is located and the county,but the rating is A-rating

You don't the school website or name? Many private colleges were stopped from admitting foreign students recently and some suspended, you need to check ur school recent status, as recent as this week.
Re: Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by enuose: 11:38am On Nov 05, 2011
no it has been checked and is not among them
Re: Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by worry246(m): 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2011
If you were refused for insufficient funds but your bank acc has now been boosted you will have to proove where funds have come from.
They may suspect that you have just borrowed funds to swell your acc.
Re: Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by chelseabmw(m): 1:53am On Nov 06, 2011
@@@poster

What is the name of the school?
Re: Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by justwise(m): 9:25am On Nov 06, 2011
chelseabmw:

@@@poster

What is the name of the school?

London Greater London grin grin
Re: Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by chelseabmw(m): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2011
justwise:

London Greater London grin grin

grin grin grin Bros i wan die for laugh here oo. . . Abeg make u and ur travel people nor con kill me here abeg ooo cheesy
Re: Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by justwise(m): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2011
chelseabmw:

grin grin grin Bros i wan die for laugh here oo. . . Abeg make u and your travel people nor con kill me here abeg ooo cheesy

grin grin grin he knows why he doesn't want to disclose the school's name, but any private college in London rated ''A'' and charging £3000 for a year course should be avoided by all cost.
Re: Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by enuose: 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2011
i don't why you ppl want to knw d name of the skool,dat i can't disclose if you like laugh till eternity ok,after all my school calls me often and often,u can LOL
Re: Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by justwise(m): 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2011
enuose:

i don't why you ppl want to knw d name of the skool,dat i can't disclose if you like laugh till eternity ok,[b]after all my school calls me often and often,[/b]u can LOL

Another sign of bogus colleges.
Re: Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by chelseabmw(m): 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2011
enuose:

i don't why you ppl want to knw d name of the skool,dat i can't disclose if you like laugh till eternity ok,after all my school calls me often and often,u can LOL

hehehehe. . .i pity u mr £3,000. . . . if u are bold enough post the name of the college here. . . stop deceiving urself ok?
Re: Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by chelseabmw(m): 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2011
justwise:

grin grin grin he knows why he doesn't want to disclose the school's name, but any private college in London rated ''A'' and charging £3000 for a year course should be avoided by all cost.
Abi oooo grin grin
Re: Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by enuose: 5:34am On Nov 07, 2011
thank you am not bold,u want to spoil d skool as u hv done to the skools that are suspended and is not university is just a college ok thank you sir
Re: Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 07, 2011
Ʊ have absolutely nothing τ̅☺ be worried about. Jst go ahead with u̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ application. As long as Ʊ meet †ђξ 40points and u̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ account balance covers u̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ cost of living and school fees then Ʊ r good τ̅☺ go
Re: Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by enuose: 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2011
thank u so much for ur advice and the courage
Re: Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by worry246(m): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2011
The great all seeing eye has looked at this problem.
Poster is being secret about college name (WHY!!!)

Poster has said college is A rated & in Greater London.
The all seeing eye sees that there is only one college on the UKBA that fits  grin

[size=18pt]AA Hamilton College London[/size]
http://www.hamiltoncollege.org.uk/index.php

The offer tuition for £ 2950-00

So now no secret, anyone can do Google search & see many problems with this school.
Re: Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent by justwise(m): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2011
enuose:

thank you am not bold,u want to spoil d skool as u hv done to the skools that are suspended and is not university is just a college ok thank you sir

I guess that is what the school told you? If you really believed that then u will learn the hard way by the time u get to London. These private colleges spoil their names and not students, students are actually victims.

Please keep the name and good luck.

Travel To Dubai For Business / My US Visa Was Cancelled At Arrival Nd Was Send Back Home / Immigrants Face Realities In Canada