Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Super Eagles Fans.. What Did our Coach Actually Do Wrong? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Fans.. What Did our Coach Actually Do Wrong? (15961 Views)

Nigeria 2-1 South Africa: Super Eagles Fans Celebrate Win Outside Cairo Stadium / FIFA Accused Of refusing Super Eagles’ Fans From Entering The Stadium With Drums / Chai Our Coach Bans Super Eagles From Eating Goat Meat, Pepper Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Fans.. What Did our Coach Actually Do Wrong? by akaahs(m): 7:43pm On Jan 15
Timagex:
As much as I hate to admit this, I believe our problems are more than physical. If osimhen was in napoli's jersey, he would have bagged an hattrick. There is this dark spirit that clouds our players whenever they are in Nigeria's jersey. Take a look at how oshoala bangs braces for barcelona and struggles here.

Something beyond the physical is going on. I believe it and I know I am not alone.
Aren't they supposed to be equipped both physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually?
Re: Super Eagles Fans.. What Did our Coach Actually Do Wrong? by Gflex488: 7:44pm On Jan 15
Oboto700:
Iam one of those rooting for the sack of poseiro before this tournament.. yes.but going by yesterday's game, honestly speaking our players have to be blamed. We created 7 good Chances and scored just 1. Is our coach expected to come in and score those goals? Please let's allow that Man to breath.

Super eagles+manutd=1
Re: Super Eagles Fans.. What Did our Coach Actually Do Wrong? by 3kay945(m): 8:18pm On Jan 15
Timagex:
As much as I hate to admit this, I believe our problems are more than physical. If osimhen was in napoli's jersey, he would have bagged an hattrick. There is this dark spirit that clouds our players whenever they are in Nigeria's jersey. Take a look at how oshoala bangs braces for barcelona and struggles here.

Something beyond the physical is going on. I believe it and I know I am not alone.

Cos our sins are too much, compounded with hypocrisy cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Fans.. What Did our Coach Actually Do Wrong? by otokx(m): 8:31pm On Jan 15
Our coach did not have a tactical plan B, Osimhen is playing as a lone striker and most times was isolated. Overall we need improved team cohesion.
Re: Super Eagles Fans.. What Did our Coach Actually Do Wrong? by Promax4321: 8:50pm On Jan 15
Peisero is no coach abeg, which pattern was that against over packed defence, one would expect opening of their wings.

Mount pressure till they begin to score the man selves over usage of wing and block their lonely attackers with 2 players. Shoot from everywhere . Look at a strong defender that can pushdown their attackers within their half.

Peisero na jonsing guy. Olise will do better
Re: Super Eagles Fans.. What Did our Coach Actually Do Wrong? by Promax4321: 8:53pm On Jan 15
Peisero is no coach abeg, which pattern was that against over packed defence, one would expect opening of their wings.

Mount pressure till they begin to score themselves. Let over use wing and block their lonely attackers with 2 players. Shoot from everywhere . Look for a strong defender that can pushdown their attackers within their half.

Peisero na jonsing guy. Olise will do better
Re: Super Eagles Fans.. What Did our Coach Actually Do Wrong? by kernniejay(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15
Timagex:

Seconded, many a times I have the feeling that bloods that have been shed wickedly in the country are seriously cursing Nigeria and crying for vengeance.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Fans.. What Did our Coach Actually Do Wrong? by POLS: 9:00pm On Jan 15
What he did wrong was picking up the line of career...
He is not fit being a coach... He would have been better off being a bartender... cry
Re: Super Eagles Fans.. What Did our Coach Actually Do Wrong? by MamaletASO: 9:08pm On Jan 15
Peseiro is not supposed to be Nigeria National Football coach at all...

Peseiro is d most useless coach ever..

Peseiro is Amaju Pinnick puppet...that's why he was staged a Nigeria Football coach..

If he is receiving #70million per month, then #30million is for Amaju Pinnick..

Peseiro doesn't fit to be Nigeria Football coach

Re: Super Eagles Fans.. What Did our Coach Actually Do Wrong? by 7upnigeria: 9:45pm On Jan 15
Oboto700:
Iam one of those rooting for the sack of poseiro before this tournament.. yes.but going by yesterday's game, honestly speaking our players have to be blamed. We created 7 good Chances and scored just 1. Is our coach expected to come in and score those goals? Please let's allow that Man to breath.

Which kain question be this, the coach sabi work before?
Re: Super Eagles Fans.. What Did our Coach Actually Do Wrong? by femi4: 12:32am On Jan 16
sleekender:
I dey live at Abidjan for AFCON & this match.

The Heat & Humidity is/was unbearable for me wey come from 9ja.

The people wey dey play for Europe no fit think well inside that heat.

Na wetin dey affect all the big teams oo. Na local players that are used to the humidity that would excel & adapt easily.

Don't compare to Saudi or Qatar - those guys put airconditioning for stadium and play mostly at night.

Try playing football at 30°C with Kano 70% humidity - na your body go tell you.

Too bad if you are used to European 4°C summer weather with 10% humidity

Stop that excuse

Jackson, Mane, Mendy, Salah et al didn't use that as an excuse
Re: Super Eagles Fans.. What Did our Coach Actually Do Wrong? by easyelliot(m): 3:27am On Jan 16
He accepted the job in the first place

Jay Jay, Amokachie, Yekini, Finidi, Amuneike, Oliseh et al are not walking through that door. We don’t have the requisite players to challenge for any football tournament.

Facts!
Re: Super Eagles Fans.. What Did our Coach Actually Do Wrong? by BALLOSKI: 5:30am On Jan 16
post=127952689:

Looking at it from another angle.....

A country of over 220 million people versus a country of 1.6 million people.

Alimosho Local Government Area in Lagos population is 1,953,500 bigger than Equatorial Guinea.

Football no be by population ooo
if ma by population, China and india would have been most world cup winners.
Re: Super Eagles Fans.. What Did our Coach Actually Do Wrong? by Newness2019: 6:40am On Jan 16
Oboto700:

OUR PLAYERS WERE ALL PLAYING IN A VERY TIMID LACK LUSTER MANNER, WITHOUT CONFIDENCE.

"THEY WERE PLAYING LIKE PEOPLE WHOSE PRESIDENT DID NOT WIN ELECTION"

AFRAID.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Fans.. What Did our Coach Actually Do Wrong? by Timagex(m): 8:36am On Jan 16
akaahs:

Aren't they supposed to be equipped both physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually?

Who's gonna equip them?
Re: Super Eagles Fans.. What Did our Coach Actually Do Wrong? by Timagex(m): 8:37am On Jan 16
[quote author=okerekingsley90 post=127957557][/quote]

They need to mark register na...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Obiozo Accused Of Taking Bribe To Lose Match In Cup Final / Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans / Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.