Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,648 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

High Rate Of One Chance In Victoria Island Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / High Rate Of One Chance In Victoria Island Lagos (384 Views)

Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State / Black Lives Matter Protest Holds In Victoria Island, Lagos / 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Rate Of One Chance In Victoria Island Lagos by Queengee: 9:28am On Jan 15
the rate of one chance Robbery in Victoria island now and which has been occuring over the years is not only alarming but troubling. one will be surprised that why will such criminal activities successfully occurs in Victoria island of all places as it is home to highly equipped security personnel ranging from police Barack, air Force Base, army barracks and navy dockyards etc. I cannot count how many of my colleagues in office that has fallen prey to this rag-tag one chance criminal this year alone. Something needs to be done as fast as possible by the Lagos State government to eradicate this criminals in Victoria island as it is the commercial center of Nigeria. please comments and share your story if you have experienced or knows someone who has fallen prey to this menace in Victoria island so as to create awareness to the general public and relevant authorities to take action

1 Like

Re: High Rate Of One Chance In Victoria Island Lagos by Kimiso(m): 9:31am On Jan 15
Queengee:
the rate of one chance Robbery in Victoria island now and which has been occuring over the years is not only alarming but troubling. one will be surprised that why will such criminal activities successfully occurs in Victoria island of all places as it is home to highly equipped security personnel ranging from police Barack, air Force Base, army barracks and navy dockyards etc. I cannot count how many of my colleagues in office that has fallen prey to this rag-tag one chance criminal this year alone. Something needs to be done as fast as possible by the Lagos State government to eradicate this criminals in Victoria island as it is the commercial center of Nigeria. please comments and share your story if you have experienced or knows someone who has fallen prey to this menace in Victoria island so as to create awareness to the general public and relevant authorities to take action
i cant relate may almighty God keeps protecting us

1 Like

Re: High Rate Of One Chance In Victoria Island Lagos by stacyadams: 12:46pm On Jan 15
Queengee:

When u say home to highly equipped security personnel? grin u mean security personnels carrying outdated weapons grin

1 Like

Re: High Rate Of One Chance In Victoria Island Lagos by youngrichnigga: 1:17pm On Jan 15
Security in Lagos is over hyped, we're on our own undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Missing:have You Seen This Young Man / I Need Help With Easemoni Loan / Senate Investigates Agf’s Office Over Failure To Prosecute Cct Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.