Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift (13299 Views)

Where Is Amaechi As Rivers Political Leaders Take Sides In Wike, Fubara Rift? / Tinubu’s Move To End Wike, Fubara Rift Has Collapsed – APC / Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by vanitybutiwanti: 4:10pm On Jan 15
desiredhome:

The deputy would've been asked to resign, and that was his plan that failed.......
Sim trying to remove the speaker is not bear parlour rumours but the one that is glaring to everyone is bear parlour rumours..... Una dey try......
yes, it's not beer parlour rumour because wike said it in his banquet, its on record and before that day I was already informed. You have no proof that the deputy would have been asked to resign, you were nowhere to be found when wike took sim round the 23 LGAs for campaign, fought old time friends, now sim is a Saint and you're trying to stir up ethnic sentiment, you must be a clown.
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by highchief1: 5:03pm On Jan 15
desiredhome:

You know how wike used his power to the extent that no body dare say no to him....why?
Nothing is enough for a greedy man.....
If he was in charge of rivers treasury for 8 years and nobody was disturbing him, why can't he leave the governor to rule now that his own tenor had expired?
Why is he acting as if rivers state is his own property?
again I understand u.but who is the governor?sim that cannot win councilor on his on energy?can sim talk where cole is talking in rivers?I don’t dispute that wike loves power and to control.but I also believe to whom much is given,much is expected.If wike demands for sims wife he should hand her over to wike.Im not a rivers man so I don’t know how u say nobody can talk in rivers.
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by desiredhome: 5:43pm On Jan 15
highchief1:
again I understand u.but who is the governor?sim that cannot win councilor on his on energy?can sim talk where cole is talking in rivers?I don’t dispute that wike loves power and to control.but I also believe to whom much is given,much is expected.If wike demands for sims wife he should hand her over to wike.Im not a rivers man so I don’t know how u say nobody can talk in rivers.
LOL..@ the bold.....
good a thing you are not from rivers state, so I rest my case

Or the reason he pick a civil servant who is not a politician is so he can rule rivers state by proxy, he was disappointed because Sim is doing what he was dodging from the real politicians....... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by highchief1: 7:08pm On Jan 15
desiredhome:

LOL..@ the bold.....
good a thing you are not from rivers state, so I rest my case

Or the reason he pick a civil servant who is not a politician is so he can rule rivers state by proxy, he was disappointed because Sim is doing what he was dodging from the real politicians....... grin grin grin grin grin
yes I don’t pity wike o.He got what he deserved.i really do not like god fatherism.I also do not encourage betrayal
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by duduade: 7:08pm On Jan 15
The insecurity happening in the FCT is becoming alarming and this ogogoro man is t even bothered with what Tinubu entrusted him with... It's River State lounloun he is guarding
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by desiredhome: 7:29pm On Jan 15
highchief1:
yes I don’t pity wike o.He got what he deserved.i really do not like god fatherism.I also do not encourage betrayal
What else does wike want? He has been LGA chairman to cos to junior minister to governor to senior minister again...... Yet he is not contented, .....
You don't need to pity wike because he has done worst than what you think is betrayal to other people too.....after all somebody brought him too to line light
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by highchief1: 7:36pm On Jan 15
desiredhome:

What else does wike want? He has been LGA chairman to cos to junior minister to governor to senior minister again...... Yet he is not contented, .....
You don't need to pity wike because he has done worst than what you think is betrayal to other people too.....after all somebody brought him too to line light
wike did not betray those that brought him to power bros.its odili and patience that are his oga.coreect me if I’m wrong.I don’t think he has disrespected them in any way.why are u not blaming sim at all.is it right to tell ppl u will do what u have no intentions of doing?im not like that o.
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by vanitybutiwanti: 7:44pm On Jan 15
highchief1:
wike did not betray those that brought him to power bros.its odili and patience that are his oga.coreect me if I’m wrong.I don’t think he has disrespected them in any way.why are u not blaming sim at all.is it right to tell ppl u will do what u have no intentions of doing?im not like that o.
Don't mind him, patience Jonathan has never accused wike of being ungrateful, same with the Odilis, is it a crime to be ambitious? afterall Tinubu and Atiku are way richer, why didn't they relax? If they had listened to people like that guy, Tinubu would not be president today, wike is an ambitious man, regardless of the insults on social media, his eyes is on his destination.
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by 35kristibueze: 8:19pm On Jan 15
It is well with you sir.It is well with you sir....
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by highchief1: 8:20pm On Jan 15
vanitybutiwanti:
Don't mind him, patience Jonathan has never accused wike of being ungrateful, same with the Odilis, is it a crime to be ambitious? afterall Tinubu and Atiku are way richer, why didn't they relax? If they had listened to people like that guy, Tinubu would not be president today, wike is an ambitious man, regardless of the insults on social media, his eyes is on his destination.
my brother eveeybody is calling wike wike nobody wants to looo at the other side.its not fair.sim must also be called out for accepting to do what he has no intention of doing.During 2023 elections this is how everyone was calling wike.nobody saw that atiku refused to do the right thing.today,the people that atiku used to fight wike are now going to visit tinubu.(Bwala)who is the biggest loser now?atiku and pdp.even upto Dino is going to decamp just give him time.those guys don’t have respect for party.atiku listened to them over wike and G5.thats the height of stupidity.
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Ayomide29(m): 9:15pm On Jan 15
Agent of Darkness,keep quiet! Shior
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Olurondo: 9:38pm On Jan 15
Wike is a bastard.With the level of insecurity in Abuja,this God forsaken son of a bitch is spewing this nonsense.Instead of him to be concerned about the rate of kidnapping in FCT,he is running around to continue to steal Rivers State money.God will punish you Wike.You Bastard!!
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Melagros(m): 11:35pm On Jan 15
abhosts:
Look at this ambassador of satan calling on God's name. Why is religion a negative influence in Nigeria? Who did this to Africans?
My brother,...real ambassador of satan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her Husband's 61st Birthday / Sanwo-Olu Inagurates Secretariat, Capital Projects In Agboyi-Ketu, Apapa-Igamu / Reps Bill: President Risks Impeachment Over Late Cabinet Formation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.