Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift (13304 Views)

Where Is Amaechi As Rivers Political Leaders Take Sides In Wike, Fubara Rift? / Tinubu’s Move To End Wike, Fubara Rift Has Collapsed – APC / Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Sleekfingers: 10:26am On Jan 15
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by jamesversion: 10:27am On Jan 15
SALLYBERRY01:
Minister for fct is busy fighting for his pocket, and Abuja has become a den of kidnappers misplace priority, citizens has to resort to crowd funding

Abuja had always been insecure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:28am On Jan 15
jamesversion:

That was why he was elected to make it secure.
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:29am On Jan 15
This man should go and rest he's a garrulous
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Ebeano49(m): 10:29am On Jan 15
Nigeria politicians. God don suffer for una hand sha
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Ezehillary(m): 10:29am On Jan 15
Wicked man
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Ebeano49(m): 10:33am On Jan 15
Wike will never speak on how to improve healthcare, education, security, schools in FTC.
He only cares about projects which is the easier way to loot funds.

1 Like

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Decarbonisation: 10:33am On Jan 15
Get the fu..ck out Wike, you talk too much!
Simpleton.
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by victorazy(m): 10:34am On Jan 15
If God raised you then stand and work for that God. God is love, let love lead you sir.
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Lemos14: 10:36am On Jan 15
jamesversion:

all you politiacal jobbers and your propaganda lies.you talk as if every one here is a toddler. those of us that were in abuja for over 16 years knew that you could go out at night and cars would hardly be on the road with everywhere peaceable and quiet. these things only started in the last few years when many people started relocating to abuja. abuja has never been always insecure. seun needs to cleanse some of you for misinformation.
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by vanitybutiwanti: 10:38am On Jan 15
Lemos14:

all you politiacal jobbers and your propaganda lies. those of us that were in abuja for over 16 years knew that you could go out at night and cars would hardly be on the road with everywhere peaceable and quiet. abuja has never been always insecure. seun needs to cleanse some of you for misinformation.
lies, when did nyanya bombing happen, when did people escape from kuje prison? When did the kidnapping on Abuja kaduna express way start? Nigerians with their short memories
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by jamesversion: 10:39am On Jan 15
SALLYBERRY01:

That was why he was elected to make it secure.

The Minister of the FCT like the governor of the states of the federation, provides supports by way of finance and equipments for the fight against insecurity.

It is the security personnel who are trained solely for the purposes of security who enforce same.

You cannot blame Wike who doesn't even have the constitutional privilege of hiring and firing incapble security agents as being responsible for security lapses.

Do not be afraid to blame those who are actually responsible for security failures.
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Lemos14: 10:40am On Jan 15
vanitybutiwanti:
lies, when did nyanya bombing happen, when did people escape from kuje prison? When did the kidnapping on Abuja kaduna express way start? Nigerians with their short memories

how long have you been in abuja? nyanya bomb blast that was 2014 where you hearing things like this around 2007 when fha lugbe road had not even been completed? keep silent on matters youre not familiar with please
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by arantess: 10:40am On Jan 15
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2024/01/15/god-raised-me-those-plotting-to-bring-me-downll-fail-wike-amid-fubara-rift/
FCT minister what are you doing about the incessant kidnapping in FCT? abi na fubara carry you go abuja
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by arantess: 10:42am On Jan 15
jamesversion:

The Minister of the FCT like the governor of the states of the federation, provides supports by way of finance and equipments for the fight against insecurity.

It is the security personnel who are trained solely for the purposes of security who enforce same.

You cannot blame Wike who doesn't even have the constitutional privilege of hiring and firing incapble security agents as being responsible for security lapses.

Do not be afraid to blame those who are actually responsible for security failures.

Ok since we cant blame wike

Tinubu oya oo, you are GCFR, what is going on in abuja na?

1 Like

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Lemos14: 10:43am On Jan 15
jamesversion:

so who is responsible?
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by jamesversion: 10:46am On Jan 15
Lemos14:

all you politiacal jobbers and your propaganda lies.you talk as if every one here is a toddler. those of us that were in abuja for over 16 years knew that you could go out at night and cars would hardly be on the road with everywhere peaceable and quiet. these things only started in the last few years when many people started relocating to abuja. abuja has never been always insecure. seun needs to cleanse some of you for misinformation.

So when Buhari was president and Mohammed Musa Bello was FCT minister, Abuja was very safe?

It was so bad the US had to warn their diplomats tp leave Abuja in October 2022 over an impending terrorist attack.

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by vanitybutiwanti: 10:49am On Jan 15
Lemos14:

how long have you been in abuja? nyanya bomb blast that was 2014 where you hearing things like this around 2007 when fha lugbe road had not even been completed? keep silent on matters youre not familiar with please
oga why was Asari dokubos men recruited to secure Abuja kaduna express way? Was wike in Abuja when a director in one of the parastatals was kidnapped in Abuja during buharis tenure? When did kuje breakout happen? Because of your short memories and zero understanding of Nigeria's problem that's why you think one man will come within a year, the country will be paradise
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Lemos14: 10:49am On Jan 15
jamesversion:

So when Buhari was president and Mohammed Musa Bello was FCT minister, Abuja was very safe?

It was so bad the US had to warn their diplomats tp leave Abuja in October 2022 over an impending terrorist attack.

abuja started being unsafe when buhari came in with his people 2015 and even then it was not as rampamt as when tinubu cam in.

my point is stop lying that abuja has ALWAYS been unsafe just to push agenda. and dont try to even exclude tinubu from this failure becaus youll look more foolish than you already are.
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Macdeey: 10:50am On Jan 15
AqualinaXYZ:
Baba mi you’ll go down

Where’s Amaechi today?

Where’s Odili?

Where’s Omeha

Anyday you come out to contest for any political position beyond rivers state na that day you go know say people hate you

Even for this PH You no go even win without rigging
Leave the mumu !!! Em think say this world the Hold am pass everybody !!! Very soon em eye go clear ! Just like the people you mentioned cool
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by jamesversion: 10:51am On Jan 15
Lemos14:

so who is responsible?

Heads of the security agencies, they are littered averywhere in Abuja. From DSS, NIA, DMI, POLICE, ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE, NSCDC. they are all in Abuja.
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Lemos14: 10:52am On Jan 15
vanitybutiwanti:
oga why was Asari dokubos men recruited to secure Abuja kaduna express way? Was wike in Abuja when a director in one of the parastatals was kidnapped in Abuja during buharis tenure? When did kuje breakout happen? Because of your short memories and zero understanding of Nigeria's problem that's why you think one man will come within a year, the country will be paradise

you still didnt answer my question how long have you been in abuja? thats if youve even been in abuja at all. hungry political jobbers. youll definately become a victiim of this administration you support.
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by jamesversion: 10:53am On Jan 15
Lemos14:

abuja started being unsafe when buhari came in with his people 2015 and even then it was not as rampamt as when tinubu cam in.

my point is stop lying that abuja has ALWAYS been unsafe just to push agenda. and dont try to even exclude tinubu from this failure becaus youll look more foolish than you already are.

Except you weren't born when Bomb blast occurred inside UN office in Abuja. Who was the President then?

What about when car bombs were exploding upandan in Abuja. Who was the president then.

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:56am On Jan 15
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2024/01/15/god-raised-me-those-plotting-to-bring-me-downll-fail-wike-amid-fubara-rift/
You are already down, power drunk. You help the druggie rigged Rivers State in 2023, u betrayed your own people. Come 2027, karma will serve you well. You are already down Mr power drunk, your rift with fubara is just a tip in the iceberg. Worse will come and PDP(u betrayed), APC(u worked for) will abadon you to your faith.
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Ironbull: 10:57am On Jan 15
No matter what Mr Wike I'm standing by you not because you are part of current administration but because you are hard baller man.

Yea, truly God raised you because it was you and Fayose who were daring Buhari and look at him by face whe he was the president not like one opportunist who ran away during Buhari hellish govt but now came out claming sainthood and suddenly distributing money here and there thinking we are fools to fall for his gimmicks.

Respect, Mr Wike I like you too much.
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by vanitybutiwanti: 10:58am On Jan 15
Lemos14:

you still didnt answer my question how long have you been in abuja? thats if youve even been in abuja at all. hungry political jobbers. youll definately become a victiim of this administration you support.
Because you're uncomfortable with the truth you call me a hungry political jobber? When you guys are confronted with the truth, you resort to insults, Abuja has always been a den of kidnappers. Not just Abuja, other parts of Nigeria, I wonder why you didn't blame the fomer minister of the FCT for the previous kidnappings and insecurity in Abuja
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Calitoscassius(m): 10:58am On Jan 15
Military0001:
Any small thing they will involve God, deceiving themselves with God this and God that… Mtchww
grin grin the same with every Naigerian, even when they are clearly commiting artrocities they are sttill mentioning God.

Country where people steal another person's property and claims God has blessed them with the properties.
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by wizelink(m): 11:00am On Jan 15
This man should just close that thing called mouth. Which kind god be that one who raised you?
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by ManOfSon: 11:03am On Jan 15
Do you pray to the god that raised Nyesom Wike? If your answer is yes ..., sorry.
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by FireUpNow(m): 11:03am On Jan 15
This man is a complete comedian.
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by SALLYBERRY01(m): 11:03am On Jan 15
jamesversion:

As far as I'm concerned he has the authority to , he has a responsibility as the minister of fct, same energy he has using to fight fabura he should use it to tackle the insecurity, same way he met with the president to interfere in the fight with him and sim he should use the same energy.
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by idanone(m): 11:03am On Jan 15
AqualinaXYZ:
Baba mi you’ll go down

Where’s Amaechi today?

Where’s Odili?

Where’s Omeha

Anyday you come out to contest for any political position beyond rivers state na that day you go know say people hate you

Even for this PH You no go even win without rigging
people hate the man no be small. He talks too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Prime Minister Approves £750m Export Credit Facility For Lagos / 2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents / Appeal Court Restores Owan Enoh As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.